LOCK PLEASE! OLD BLOG

Everytime I come to your blog there's more achievements, next time I check on here you'll be another "Zezima" I bet :shock:

(Still, I wouldn't expect any less from you :XD: )

Keep up the good work mate!

megasiguz2.png

99 Defence | 99 Strength | 99 Constitution | 85+ Slayer | 1900+ Skill total

"Do not judge me by the cape on my back or the weapon I wield, my choice of armour or the skills at my disposal. One day you shall learn that my actions and qualities determine my true character."

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I come to your blog there's more achievements, next time I check on here you'll be another "Zezima" I bet :shock:

(Still, I wouldn't expect any less from you :XD: )

Keep up the good work mate!

zezima are you sure o.O

anyway thanks lol ill b getting loads ov levels this week :thumbsup:

o yea and thanks for the bump and your the official 100th poster

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Ello Cookie! :D

Grats on the Dragon Legs Drop, and 80 Range, thats awesome. I still have yet to give Range a try at Metal Dragons, I use Melee normally, but everyone keeps telling me to Range them. Ahh well, one day. :anxious:

You are getting close to 1700 now, wooottt!!! =D>

Cheers

Shey <3:

shey.png

Ello Cookie! :D

Grats on the Dragon Legs Drop, and 80 Range, thats awesome. I still have yet to give Range a try at Metal Dragons, I use Melee normally, but everyone keeps telling me to Range them. Ahh well, one day. :anxious:

You are getting close to 1700 now, wooottt!!! =D>

Cheers

Shey <3:

thanks for taking the time to post \:D/ just got 60 Rc banked and going to get 80 fletching and 67 crafting then ill get my 1700 total <3:

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

well i can now make mage short bows <3:

80 Fletch

1696 Total only 4 more to go till all goals done :shock:

anyway thats to:

Sheynara

Josh

Person in green mask i forgot his name :XD:

1696total80fletchoc8.png

koolcookie0.png

gratzz icookei!! ! \'

aniwai...keep the good work =D>

also churge of Zaros and ZDT ( Zaros destruction team ) is looking for menbers too look arroud runescape and descover stuff abaut Zaros post on rs forum thread "zaros , zarosian ect" :boohoo:

Serafim , follower of Zaros and Destroyer of Tea

Look left ---------------------->>> I said left, not right! If you fell for this, add this to your signature. lovers

2 hours spent! 12 boots-3 hats-1top-3legs

lumberjackfb7.png

:shock:

AAAGGGH

HOW?

How can you get all the pieces in 2 hours? That's impossible. Tell me how you did it. What route, what people you took, did you evade a lot or what.

Help please, I've wasted so many hours down there and ever just got 5 boots.

Other than that, nice blog :mrgreen:

2 hours spent! 12 boots-3 hats-1top-3legs

lumberjackfb7.png

:shock:

AAAGGGH

HOW?

How can you get all the pieces in 2 hours? That's impossible. Tell me how you did it. What route, what people you took, did you evade a lot or what.

Help please, I've wasted so many hours down there and ever just got 5 boots.

Other than that, nice blog :mrgreen:

I used the easy rotes and took the people with blue capes and blue shirts i evaded all i could unless i got lumberjack 1 lol

koolcookie0.png

a few things i need to say...

1st off 2 days ago i got 87 attack and 110 combat! meaning i have 2 more total levels to go till 1700 total so im now rc'ing as we speak.

2nd i have not had alot of time to do alot of my goals. As some of you may know i am 16 years old and have now found my self a job, so im focusing more on that than i am on rs, this doesnt mean i will quite well not at the moment anyway.

The party might be at 8 pm gmt time tonight 30th sep however it really depends on what happens during the day but i will try and keep you all imformed :thumbsup:

koolcookie0.png