Do you use other RS Fansite Forums than Tip.it?

unorclan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an account on Zybez but I never use it. I also look at guides there and at Sal's Realm just to get more information about things

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

• 2 weeks later...

I have accounts here and on RSC, where I mainly just download loads and loads of PK videos :twisted: . I also sometimes use one Finnish RS fansite forum, but mainly I use these forums for reading general discussion, guides, blogs etc. Though I rarely post on any of these forums.

Reiskade.png

~Council of Northern Gods~

I used to use RuneHQ for buying things, but I stopped because I don't like the 'cut and paste' moderator posts, and they locked one of my threads for bumping it <.<

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• 2 weeks later...

one thing i would like is to see in the item database are pictures of construction items. before i spend the money to see what they look like. i think many people would like to see that added to the site.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]