Do you use other RS Fansite Forums than Tip.it?

unorclan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zybez if I need a price check on something, tipit for all the rest :). Well and also the occasional article on runehead, but that doesn't count as "fansite" I guess...

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Used to use Tip.It years ago (I had the longest thread ever of over 85+ pages, for stat training advice), it probably got pruned by now.

I also use my own community forums LeetScape simply because it has everything and more practically.

EG: Signatures (dynamic, stat and goal)

LSK (non-rule breaking RS client with more features than ANY other client, with full Vista support and more updates than any other client).

Price checker (LSK)

Forums - actually get paid RS gp to post, very unique idea.

Errr a lot more really, oh and the fact that it's 100% ad-free unlike most runescape help sites/forums.

Used to use Zybez a LITTLE (until I realised that every mod their has their head too far up their own a...).

I only use Tip.It, it's enough for me.

Wasn't there a poll about this?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Tip.It has been the only fansite I've had an account with until I started running a shop here in the forums. I created a RuneHq account so I could get access into one of our sister shops there. It looks decent enough but loads entirely too slow for my tastes.

I've trolled around in the Zybez forums but found the community here at Tip.It to be more to my liking, better fitting my attitude. I don't try to take myself too seriously...

And considering Tip.It is very comprehensive with it's content, religiously updated and concerned with the integrity of the information presented, and concise and easy to navigate, I am happy to call it my home.

And I won't get started about the RSOF. Besides the obvious rants, having to log back in every 10 minutes is nerve wracking. Bless the clan I'm in for being understanding and thank god for clan chat, because they are lucky to get me to post on there and would never hear from me otherwise :P

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

I was a dedicated member of RHQ for about two years. I enjoy the people there, for the most part. I do prefer TIF because of the looser rules and the higher maturity level.

I rarely use either, so it's a moot point.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I use rsc for pk videos and I use pure community for all my pure needs.

I use tif for my everythign else.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Besides tip it, I'm a pretty active member of Pure Community, and I post occasionally on Runescape Community.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I use the Zybez price guide sometimes, but that's about it.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I use this a lot, and the runescape official forums on runescape.com, but not any other fansites

Same here.

However I do OCCASSIONALLY use Runehq for a few things...*cough* Like i Happen to know they have a quite nifty construction / house planer *cough*

:-# O:)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Yes, I sometimes use RSC (rarely, tip.it priority) and I used to have a Runehq account.

RSC has alot of immature idiots, but if you ignore them and look at the actual doscussion it seems more meaningful then alot of tip.its

Doomy edit: I like sheep