I love Heroes.

ReneDestroy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when a humorless fruit will take me seriously

On topic...

About Sulu's death, wasn't that a bit too easy? In season one, he's this important person (with a supposed superpower) and he just dies from a fall?

Inconsistencies like this just makes me ugh

onceiroseik5.png

• 2 weeks later...
I want Claire to be killed. She's a nice eyecandy and all, but her storyline is just above the Micah/DL/Niki plot from last season. High school drama isn't necessary

The problem is that Claire CAN'T be killed.

About Sulu's death, wasn't that a bit too easy? In season one, he's this important person (with a supposed superpower) and he just dies from a fall?

Keep in mind that many of the superpowers in this show such as Mind Reading, Alchemy, Talking to Computers, Painting the Future, and Finding People on a Map wouldn't help you survive a fall.

Perhaps Kaito Nakamura has the power of Being Really Creepy.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

I want Claire to be killed. She's a nice eyecandy and all, but her storyline is just above the Micah/DL/Niki plot from last season. High school drama isn't necessary

The problem is that Claire CAN'T be killed.

She can be decapitated I'd think, that or Sylar is able to kill her with his power.

Damn, that was a good episode. Hiro seriously screwed up the past. And Matt's power is going to be amazing when he gets as good as his dad.

I think the past happened just as it was supposed to. Adam/Kensai was always part of the company. The Japanese girl in the past will tell the stories like Hiro told her they were supposed to happen, and all will be fine then.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Damn, that was a good episode. Hiro seriously screwed up the past. And Matt's power is going to be amazing when he gets as good as his dad.

I think the past happened just as it was supposed to. Adam/Kensai was always part of the company. The Japanese girl in the past will tell the stories like Hiro told her they were supposed to happen, and all will be fine then.

That's a possibilty, but it's hard to know really. Especially considering the episode last season where Hiro went five years into the future. There was no pandemic, but nor was there a New York. That's the problem with time travel, the writers had better know what they're doing.

Another thing I just thought of, Isaac's paintings. One of them showed Hiro fighting Kensei, complete with flames and everything. But that happened in feudal Japan, not the future. Of course, time relative to Hiro would make it in his future, but not anyone else's.

Interesting :-k .

p2gq.jpg

That's a possibilty, but it's hard to know really. Especially considering the episode last season where Hiro went five years into the future. There was no pandemic, but nor was there a New York. That's the problem with time travel, the writers had better know what they're doing.

Another thing I just thought of, Isaac's paintings. One of them showed Hiro fighting Kensei, complete with flames and everything. But that happened in feudal Japan, not the future. Of course, time relative to Hiro would make it in his future, but not anyone else's.

Interesting :-k .

Time travel normally leaves tons of plot holes, which is why I don't really care for it. Interesting point about the painting, I didn't even think of that.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Who knows. I guess we'll have to wait till next week.

Speaking of next week, it should be sweet. Lots of answers...

err wait. Are they stopping new episodes because of the writers' strike?

Eventually if the strike isn't resolved. Someone said two more episodes is all we have, but I think it's a little more than that. Others said to episode 11, which is four episodes more.

I was going to make a topic about the writers strike, but then decided not to. Looks like it could push back Lost and Battlestar Galactica even further, they are taking forever already.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Who knows. I guess we'll have to wait till next week.

Speaking of next week, it should be sweet. Lots of answers...

err wait. Are they stopping new episodes because of the writers' strike?

Eventually if the strike isn't resolved. Someone said two more episodes is all we have, but I think it's a little more than that. Others said to episode 11, which is four episodes more.

I was going to make a topic about the writers strike, but then decided not to. Looks like it could push back Lost and Battlestar Galactica even further, they are taking forever already.

WTF? Writer's strike? Never heard there was such a thing going on. . . shows how much TV I watch other than LOST and Heroes. And how important Zoomtown considers it. . .

But I can assure you that LOST is on schedule. It has been planned now that it will return for three more seasons of sixteen episodes each, running from February to May uninterrupted after the style of 24. So any writer's strike has nothing to do with LOST not returning yet.

p2gq.jpg

WTF? Writer's strike? Never heard there was such a thing going on. . . shows how much TV I watch other than LOST and Heroes. And how important Zoomtown considers it. . .

But I can assure you that LOST is on schedule. It has been planned now that it will return for three more seasons of sixteen episodes each, running from February to May uninterrupted after the style of 24. So any writer's strike has nothing to do with LOST not returning yet.

The Lost writers are also striking. J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof are supporting the strike.

This is relatively new information, the strike just started two or so days ago. There's a topic about it on IMDb, but most of the people there are idiots so maybe look somewhere else for some info about it. What is known right now is info from Lost's executive producer:

So far, the news about what the strike will mean for Lost's return to ABC this winter isn't all that bad, but it could get worse if the picketing persists. According to Lost executive producer Carlton Cuse ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Ah, ok. . . It sounded like you were wondering why Lost didn't come back in September like many other people out there. Interesting, this writer's strike. Might make me rethink doing anything with a TV network :-k .

p2gq.jpg

Ah, ok. . . It sounded like you were wondering why Lost didn't come back in September like many other people out there. Interesting, this writer's strike. Might make me rethink doing anything with a TV network :-k .

Ah ok, yeah I knew it was coming back in February. Some people were saying it would be delayed even more so that the season would be kept all together, but I guess that's not true. We just might have a little break mid-season.

BSG only has one season left, that was going to start in April for ten episodes and then the last ten would be later in the year early 2009. Sounds like the second half isn't going to start until next year now.

Heroes always had chapter 2 planned to end in episode 11 of season 2, and have chapter 3 run to the end of season 2. Before the strike started NBC tried to get Kring to write an alternate ending to episode 11 so that the season and entire series could end there. He didn't though.

Ain't It Cool News article on the strike. A lot of good info there.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Heroes always had chapter 2 planned to end in episode 11 of season 2, and have chapter 3 run to the end of season 2. Before the strike started NBC tried to get Kring to write an alternate ending to episode 11 so that the season and entire series could end there. He didn't though.

Apparently, episode 11 is a big one. I wouldn't have been happy if he ended it there, that would almost be like cancellation.

p2gq.jpg

Apparently, episode 11 is a big one. I wouldn't have been happy if he ended it there, that would almost be like cancellation.

Agreed.

The only thing that would be worse than that ending would be if they all woke up and it was a dream. <---Most uncreative ending ever created...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

The last episode was awesome. It's finally getting like last season again. Speaking of the whole strike thing though that we're talking about, without making a new thread, news is that 24's going to be pulled from the air this whole year because of the strike: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34729