I love Heroes.

ReneDestroy

WOOH

Even though the season finale last year wasn't fantastic, I'm still PUMPED for the new season to begin!

In.. 10 days.

Search Heroes Season 2 on Youtube, there's quite a few new promos for the season.

I'm PUMPED!

SEPTEMBER 24TH!

Keep spoilers in hide tags.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the whole first season (watched 24 instead), then I heard how good Heroes was. I went and bought the entire season off iTunes :D . Sorry 24. You have fallen out of favor.

p2gq.jpg

I missed the whole first season (watched 24 instead), then I heard how good Heroes was. I went and bought the entire season off iTunes :D . Sorry 24. You have fallen out of favor.

Same thing happened with me :P. Except I unsuccessfully tried to watch both, and ended up just going for heroes.

It really is a great show, I can't wait for it to come back on. I hope they have a 5 minute last season recap first, my memory is failing me.

happiehour.jpeg

Same thing happened with me :P. Except I unsuccessfully tried to watch both, and ended up just going for heroes.

I watched both. Heroes is much better anyways. If I didn't have so much time already invested in 24 I wouldn't even bother with season 7.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Your Welcome. :)

Heroes>24

I watched 24 since the first season until Heroes came out. I switched over pretty fast. I got tired of being able to call everything that was gonna happen on 24.

O look, the terrorist got away again...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was pretty good. Don't know enough about Peter's situation to really have a good theory going yet, but here is something posted of /tv/:

peter died and split into multiple peters!

1. amnesia peter (in ireland)

2. peterboy prime (stalking claire)

3. two-face peter (inside nathan's brain)

I don't know, I could see another Peter in Nathan's brain, since Peter absorbed Niki/Jessica's abilities. Obviously the first Peter we saw. I think number two is wrong though, it's just a creepy kid.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Oh man, the premier was sick...

Peter now looks like Serj + Jesus put together.

The dinner scene was definitely the best :P. That 70's show camera ftw.

LOL! so true

except, i think you mean Nathan, not Peter

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

That was a good premiere. . . They left out Nikki. YAY! I've always hated her storyline.

The Peter losing his memory thing is clicḫ̩̉̉, but otherwise it was great.

p2gq.jpg

They left out Nikki. YAY! I've always hated her storyline.

Agreed. Her storyline was my bathroom break between commercials.

Premiere was sweet. This season has to answer so many questions. What's up with that English Guy??? Hiro was like "WTF MATE??? :shock: " (only in Japanese :D )

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I think we had Heroes discussions a lot of the final weeks of the first season. Don't know where everyone is. Although there is a good deal to talk about from this episode, it's almost pointless at this point because we don't know much. Still fun to speculate.

Oh and I just remembered to remind everyone to get caught up with the Heroes online graphic novel: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/novels_library.shtml

It's more of a supplement to the show, you don't need to read it. Still it can give you a heads up, I knew about the two new Mexican characters as soon as they showed them because the novel came out two weeks ago.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I knew about the two new Mexican characters as soon as they showed them because the novel came out two weeks ago.

They're from Honduras.

Anyway, THOUGHTS!!

I think that East really is an alien. He talked about the whole "Alien or Robot" thing way to much for it to be a figure of speech.

Did anyone else notice that Peter was wearing the Haitian's necklace? He's had his mind wiped!

So... Matt divorced his wife, and now he and Mohinder are Molly's foster parents? Odd.

Bearded Nathan looks exactly like Future Jack from the LOST Season 3 finale, "Through the Looking Glass."

FourMonthsLater.jpgThrough_the_Looking_Glass.PNG

"The Nine..." Kaito Nakamura, Angela Petrelli, Linderman, Charles Devaux, That Guy In The Hood. That's five, who are the other four?

HRG working at Kinko's... 'nuff said.

I have an inexplicable urge to buy a Nissan Rogue.

I like how the Spanish subtitles are a different color than the Japanese subtitles.

Next week: Sylar in a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses, hanging out on a beach!

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

[hide]Okay, I'm assuming the people theorizing about the new guy attracted to Claire missed the ending? He was flying at the end of the last episode, he has a power. He somehow sensed Claire did too, apparently. He was most likely metaphorically speaking about 'aliens and robots'.[/hide]

Well, those are my thoughts, at least.

happiehour.jpeg

Bearded Nathan looks exactly like Future Jack from the LOST Season 3 finale, "Through the Looking Glass."

FourMonthsLater.jpgThrough_the_Looking_Glass.PNG

Lol, I thought of that too when I first saw it. Apparently beards are the epitome of post-trauma depressed men.

p2gq.jpg

Okay, I'm assuming the people theorizing about the new guy attracted to Claire missed the ending? He was flying at the end of the last episode, he has a power. He somehow sensed Claire did too, apparently. He was most likely metaphorically speaking about 'aliens and robots'.

Well, those are my thoughts, at least.

If anyone comes in here not expecting spoilers, they deserve having it spoiled :D .

Obviously we know he could fly, why do you think I mentioned him being a manifestation of Peter and Nano theorizing he was an alien? If the kid couldn't fly we would have just thought he was the new romantic interest for Claire.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I thought the premiere was pretty good, however it's missing something. What I enjoyed so much about the 1st season was all the prophecy and working towards saving the world. You knew what needed to happen and that all these people with special powers were going to have to do it, but the fun was that you didn't know how the stories would interlace to accomplish the goal. In short, it was the plotline that made it great, not necessarily the characters. I hope they can develop into something like that regarding the "disease"...a greater plotline that really ties all the individual stories together, otherwise it could end up just a show about people with special powers.

I thought the premiere was pretty good, however it's missing something. What I enjoyed so much about the 1st season was all the prophecy and working towards saving the world. You knew what needed to happen and that all these people with special powers were going to have to do it, but the fun was that you didn't know how the stories would interlace to accomplish the goal. In short, it was the plotline that made it great, not necessarily the characters. I hope they can develop into something like that regarding the "disease"...a greater plotline that really ties all the individual stories together, otherwise it could end up just a show about people with special powers.

They take a lot from comic books, X-Men in particular, but the virus thing was over the top. It completely is ripping off the Legacy Virus plot. Hopefully they don't end it the same way (Colossus sacrifices himself to spread the cure all over the world)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Obviously we know he could fly, why do you think I mentioned him being a manifestation of Peter and Nano theorizing he was an alien? If the kid couldn't fly we would have just thought he was the new romantic interest for Claire.

I guess I just got a vibe from some people confused about who he actually is.

happiehour.jpeg