I love Heroes.

ReneDestroy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until Hollywood decides to pay the writers an extra 4 cents per DVD sold, plus when people watch episodes online or download them from iTunes, never.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

[hide]I think that Hiro was right to trapped adam in a coffin as Hiro knows what adam is like and since he hasn't seen it when Peter and Claire almost died, he might think Adam can't die.

The regenerating must be to do with the head as at the start of season 1 when claire has thta branch in her head and come back when it is pulled out, and the glass shard in peters head near the end of season 1. It would make sense that if the brain dosen't work, the powers don't work since when Sylar steals the brains he gains the powers.

Also Im happy that Sylar gained his powers back, since he originally wasn't going to get them bakc yet because he is playing Spock in the new Star Trek film, but with the Strike he can do all tht before returning to heroes.[/hide]

Pretty good season, Consequences was by far the best of the bunch though. I'll be honest, aspect's of Claire's storyline are annoying, but Jack Coleman is just fantastic as Noah Bennett, and some of the scenes they've shared have been the most powerful.

A few of the plot devices are going to become slightly annoying, that 'miracle blood' means death isn't really the end for anyone anymore if they don't want it. And a few of the storylines need to be tied off for once and for all*cough*Niki/Micah/Monica*cough*

No way, they need to kill of Sylar, he's had a whole season of doing exactly the same thing, killing people and taking their brain...
sig5235ro7.jpg

Pretty good season, Consequences was by far the best of the bunch though. I'll be honest, aspect's of Claire's storyline are annoying, but Jack Coleman is just fantastic as Noah Bennett, and some of the scenes they've shared have been the most powerful.

A few of the plot devices are going to become slightly annoying, that 'miracle blood' means death isn't really the end for anyone anymore if they don't want it. And a few of the storylines need to be tied off for once and for all*cough*Niki/Micah/Monica*cough*

No way, they need to kill of Sylar, he's had a whole season of doing exactly the same thing, killing people and taking their brain...

And he's still the awesomest bad guy on TV...

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

I didn't think i'd mentioned Sylar :? I agree his plot is fairly samey, but he's definitely the most sinister of all the bad guys.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I was under the impression that Sylar just examined them, since his ability is to see how things 'tick,' and understood the ability. Then just left the brains.

Am I missing something here?

p2gq.jpg

I was under the impression that Sylar just examined them, since his ability is to see how things 'tick,' and understood the ability. Then just left the brains.

Am I missing something here?

Well the brains are always missing. It's possible he just cuts them up to see how they work, but I think him eating them to gain their knowledge is much cooler.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg