I love Heroes.

ReneDestroy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhh, why did they bring sylar back?? Thats so dumb the entire point of season 1 was so they could get rid of sylar. I thought they were gonna move on to the nightmare guy and the plague thing.

and claire's new storyline is EXACTLY the same as last seasons. I swear I think there were some lines she said that were exactly the same as season 1: 'I don't want to be a freak! They'll do experiments on me! waa waa waa'.

fricken get some new material.

Though I will admit that peter's story is fricken awesome. and micah's grandma is uhura!

Actually Claire's story did kind of seem lame to me. She is usually one that I am looking forward to, but it was excruciating in this last episode.

I think you're just jealous :P .

p2gq.jpg

Actually Claire's story did kind of seem lame to me. She is usually one that I am looking forward to, but it was excruciating in this last episode.

I think you're just jealous :P .

Well maybe, but to quote yomom above, the flight scene was incredibly lame.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

But the flight scene was beautiful <3: .

Nah, I have to agree. Pretty lame. As was Peter's decision not to open the box.

Romance always screws eveything up.

p2gq.jpg

The box part did suck also. Their story line actually gets worse in the online graphic novel, the newest one. I don't know if it's considered in continuity or not though.

Hmm, when I think about it, a lot of that episode sucked. Hiro has no reason to stay in the past any longer, and if he can travel through time as he pleases then he should already be back in the present day. Unless there is some crazy thing where if he spends 2 months in 1602 then he can only teleport back to 2 months after he left the present, but no other time travel works like that. Time travel in general kind of makes me mad because there are too many plot holes, be it movies/books/comics.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Why is it that every significant female in this show has been totally hot?

Talking about the new girl in New Orleans? Yeah, she looks pretty hot. The best part is her power though, photographic reflexes are awesome. Whenever given the question what super power would you want, that is usually what I answer first. Taskmaster is Marvel Comics photographic reflex person, one of my favourite characters.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

No Hiro and/or Peter.

THIS MAKES NANO ANGRY.

Let's see...

Angela Petrelli

"Dallas" Petrelli

Linderman

Kaito Nakamura

Bob

MattDad

Charles Devaux

That's seven, who are the other 5?

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

I used to love Heroes for the first season. But the current one is a snorefest so far.

And Heroes is good, just not that good. I saw season 2 of Heroes just after I finished watching the last ep of Lost and it's incomparable. The quality of acting, writing, etc. on Lost is superior. I wish I didn't do that.

onceiroseik5.png

No Hiro and/or Peter.

THIS MAKES NANO ANGRY.

Let's see...

Angela Petrelli

"Dallas" Petrelli

Linderman

Kaito Nakamura

Bob

MattDad

Charles Devaux

That's seven, who are the other 5?

I'm pretty sure there are only supposed to be nine, I think Angela/Daddy Nakamura said it in the premier.

And Medellin, I agree that Lost owns every other show ever made, but that's not to say that Heroes is not a phenomenal show in its own right.

p2gq.jpg

I don't know what they said in earlier episodes, I thought it was 12. I am positive they said 12 in this episode, and I just watched the picture part again and there are 12 people in it.

Oh and I'll second the Lost is better statement.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I want Claire to be killed. She's a nice eyecandy and all, but her storyline is just above the Micah/DL/Niki plot from last season. High school drama isn't necessary

I agree, and we don't really need her as eyecandy as much anymore either. Last season we pretty much just had her and Niki/Jessica. This season we have her, Niki/Jessica, the Japanese chick in Hiro's storyline (sometimes hot, sometimes not), the black chick from New Orleans, the Irish chick (once again, sometimes hot sometimes not), and in the next episode Kristen Bell is joining. Even if it was just Kristen Bell that would be enough to replace Claire and Niki/Jessica.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I want Claire to be killed. She's a nice eyecandy and all, but her storyline is just above the Micah/DL/Niki plot from last season. High school drama isn't necessary

I agree, and we don't really need her as eyecandy as much anymore either. Last season we pretty much just had her and Niki/Jessica. This season we have her, Niki/Jessica, the Japanese chick in Hiro's storyline (sometimes hot, sometimes not), the black chick from New Orleans, the Irish chick (once again, sometimes hot sometimes not), and in the next episode Kristen Bell is joining. Even if it was just Kristen Bell that would be enough to replace Claire and Niki/Jessica.

homo

wwidas6.jpg

I agree Claire's storyline needs to pick up again, but it will never sink as low as Nikki's last season. That whole part of the show was just -.- . DL was cool though. Too bad he died.

p2gq.jpg

homo

Well possibly, sometimes I see Sylar and...

Wait, what?

Seriously though, Claire is nice looking, but so are the other new women. Kristen Bell is even hotter than Claire. The other ones maybe not quite. Oh and I forgot about the Hispanic chick, who can be hot at times.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg