I love Heroes.

ReneDestroy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You know how episode 17 of season 1 was pretty much the high point of the season? I think that's how tonights episode will be seen for this season. It was awesome. The very end was horribly obvious though, I wish they would have switched that up a bit somehow.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

[hide]im wondering now if Noah now gets the regeneration ability or if it was temperary. Also Adam being Kaitos killer i though was slightly obvious.[/hide]

i cant see them finishing the season during the last two espisodes though, far too much left unanswered.

[hide]im wondering now if Noah now gets the regeneration ability or if it was temperary. Also Adam being Kaitos killer i though was slightly obvious.[/hide]

i cant see them finishing the season during the last two espisodes though, far too much left unanswered.

It should just be temporary, like it was the other time it happened.

It's definitely finishing in 2 episodes.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The whole series isn't finishing in two episodes, only this Volume. It's kind of like a mid-season finale, the finale of Volume II. Volume III would start after that, most likely dealing with Sylar again.

At least that is how I understand it. . .

[hide]And I was glad Noah didn't die. He actually shares my name \' . He's a cool character to share a name with.[/hide]

Yeah, awesome episode.

p2gq.jpg

The whole series isn't finishing in two episodes, only this Volume. It's kind of like a mid-season finale, the finale of Volume II. Volume III would start after that, most likely dealing with Sylar again.

At least that is how I understand it. . .

Yep, that's right. When it will return for Volume 3 will depend on when the strike ends.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

when the strike ends.

Soon? :pray:

Another thought that I might stick out there:

[hide]Do you think that the woman on the picture is Claire's "real" mom, or is it ANOTHER new storyline to have to remember?[/hide]

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

when the strike ends.

Soon? :pray:

Another thought that I might stick out there:

[hide]Do you think that the woman on the picture is Claire's "real" mom, or is it ANOTHER new storyline to have to remember?[/hide]

I hope soon also, talks start after Thanksgiving.

[hide]Claire's real mom is the one that could create fire. We learned that in season 1. I have no idea who this new lady is. I don't think we even heard her name before this episode.[/hide]

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

[hide]Claire's real mom is the one that could create fire. We learned that in season 1. I have no idea who this new lady is. I don't think we even heard her name before this episode.[/hide]

[hide]I remember that. Don't they look somewhat similar though, or is my memory that bad? It would make sense if that was her, because they kinda just dropped her character all-together.[/hide]

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

[hide]I remember that. Don't they look somewhat similar though, or is my memory that bad? It would make sense if that was her, because they kinda just dropped her character all-together.[/hide]

[hide]No, they look nothing alike. And I'm glad they dropped her character, she had like no significance at all. I completely forgot Claire was adopted until Bob said "that's why we gave her to you" to Noah. (Which was a bit stupid of me, considering Nathan is her real father. . .)

And I can get a screenie of her real mom, since I have all of last season's episodes on iTunes. I'll edit it in in a bit.

EDIT: Here's the pic.

clairesmomoh5.png[/hide]

p2gq.jpg

[hide]clairesmomoh5.png

Claire's mom: Meredith Gordon

vlcsnap1718436yd3.png

Victoria Pratt

Also don't go to the IMDb message boards if you don't like spoilers, seems like every topic there would be one. But if you don't mind them, there are a few topics about Victoria Pratt.

[/hide]

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Anyone know when Season 2 is coming out in England?

I know Season 1 hasn't ended yet, so how long was the gap for you Us people between one and two?

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

I thought it was good, not quite as good as the previous episode though. I did like Sylar in this episode, he is really an interesting evil character.

He's the only "true" evil character. Adam has just (depends on how you look at it) means. I mean he has lived for thaaaat long.

[hide]I'm so sad Alejandro is dead :( Maya is a FOOL.[/hide]

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I wish they would kill of Sylar, he has been going on for too long and it's always the same, he gives an evil look, takes their ability.

Anyone know when Season 2 is coming out in England?
Not sure exactly, probably sometime in early 2008, but BBC2 is definitely showing it.
sig5235ro7.jpg

I wish they would kill of Sylar, he has been going on for too long and it's always the same, he gives an evil look, takes their ability.

He hasn't taken anyone's ability in season 2 yet, so I don't know what you are getting at.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Was anyone esle reminded of zombie movies when Pratt was blasting them with a shotgun? :XD:

[hide]Two heroes die next week. . . DaDieselDude and I have come to a consensus that it will be Maya and Nikki. Maya because Sylar will kill her and take her power, and Nikki because Mohinder gets sidetracked with Sylar and she doesn't get the blood in time.

Although, it could also be Mohinder since he's going to confront Sylar. . .

And I still think Hiro might get owned by Peter and/or Adam.[/hide]

p2gq.jpg