Avril Lavigne

kelem_ryu

probably isn't exactly the kind of music people on here listen to. Anywaay..

I kinda liked Skater boy and even found the whole album nice. I thought her to be cute and liked her style.

I just stumbled across a this video of a song called "Girlfriend". THe song is super lame and in the video she basically just [bleep]es about somebodys girlfriend, whilst hopping around in an "I'm oh so sexy outfit".

What happend to the sweet girl she seemed to be?

She is definitely not punk. Shes a pop rock poser-punk. I guess if you like pop music it's your thing, but it really isn't mine. She's one of the antichrists of music.

I'm not saying that her music is punk, I'm saying that she acts punk.

Also, I hate her music...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

It's Sk8er boi, not Skater boy. Anyway, I can't stand the girl. Her music seems to be so "kids only" (it's a special rack in our shop where we put the stuff mainly directed at younger audiences). And she's trying too hard (which is a big turn off), but then again, that seems to be the problem with any female artist out there since Janis Joplin (and I don't even like her!).

Girlfriend is meant to be satire, of course.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Filling in the train of thought: ... but fails miserably, since it's rather unconceivable that Avril Lavigne has enough sense for the more intellectual forms of humour.

We've had a discussion about the awfulness of this song a few months ago, I believe.

Filling in the train of thought: ... but fails miserably, since it's rather unconceivable that Avril Lavigne has enough sense for the more intellectual forms of humour.

We've had a discussion about the awfulness of this song a few months ago, I believe.

Yep, because I said that I thought it was a satire because Avril plays both the girls in the video. Then you (or somebody) said that there are actually three girls in the video that she plays and I was like Woah, I never noticed that.

Good times.

It's Sk8er boi, not Skater boy. Anyway, I can't stand the girl. Her music seems to be so "kids only" (it's a special rack in our shop where we put the stuff mainly directed at younger audiences). And she's trying too hard (which is a big turn off), but then again, that seems to be the problem with any female artist out there since Janis Joplin (and I don't even like her!).

I spell it Skater boy because i'm cool like that 8-) .

Interesting observation you got there on trying to hard.

Avril plays both the girls in the video.

Oh..

Guess i get the point of the video then.

All I'm going to say on the matter is that I most definitely would.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12