At last! 99 cooking and trimmed Thieving cape!!

Finally got myself a second 99 skill. I achieved 99 Thieving this year in January (actually not sure if it was at the end of december last year).

Now my Thieving cape doesn't look empty and plain. :P

I cooked monkfish which I caught my self.

trimmedcape2sz8.png

The best of my bank.

bestinvenbr6.png

I have 24m right now, I'm saving up for a dragonfire shield which costs around 28m. I'll have to catch another 17.5k raw monks and sell them to get 6m, which also won't just get my the money for the shield but also 99 Fishing!!

Also a new signature and avatar is on the way!

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Congrats i'm guessing that took a decent amount of time, but i think you've also abused the ectofunctus

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Thanks Kill Life and ermin!!

Yes I did "abuse" the ectofunctus for prayer levels. :P

It took me more than a month to catch the monkfish needed for 99 cooking. 41 days to catch 42k monks to be precise. I didn't count the days for the cooking part. I am looking forward to wearing the Fishing cape, might wear it more than Thieving. ::'

Wow...2 skills at 99 and one on the way. 99 thiving owns...and your cape is cool as well. Have fun getting dragon fire shield and 99 fish.

10/10

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

i wondered y you didnt invite your friends 2 your 99 cooking...

I prefer playing RS on my own. I don't have many friends in RS anyway, probably because I don't have good social skills and don't really talk much. :|

Awww poor umega Has no friends :(, Gratz on the trimmed thieving cape and of course 99 cooking good luck with 99 fishing shouldn't be too hard.

P.S I tried to talk to you yeserday when you was cooking wakka was there as well but you IGNORED ME!! but i forgive you lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

P.S I tried to talk to you yeserday when you was cooking wakka was there as well but you IGNORED ME!! but i forgive you lol

Lol sorry, I didn't you were there. I did know that wakka was there, but I was probably looking stuff on the internet while I was cooking. :oops:

I would of said Hi or Hyt if I saw you.

i love the thieving cape, looks way better trimmed! =D> Gl on fishing!! Your stats are hawtness

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010