HiiM's Gallery - $280aud earned - 5/3/08 Memenths Pixel

hiimben

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you need to stay on opposite side :P If you mean it fair enough, but you don't need to be anti conformist heh :P anyways, bit of an update :)

vermomdbannersampled7jv9.png

Enjoy

~HiiM~

I think you missed a pixel on the guy with the Magic cape? Top right corner there's an odd white dot.

Also, it's quite hard to see whats going on in it. Maybe my monitor, or the 'Samples', but meh. Looking good though.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

Thanks for the post's guyses :P Just a reminder, some of these pixels are over 3 months old :P.

I've , or I'm trying, to reducse the pillow shading I'm using, and I'm trying to improve human anatomy, though I still need help. Although I appreciate the C/C nevertheless, thanks happy :P

Anyways, Updated the first page with final version of the banner. Some noob is ripping my second signature for Cutekiyaa, which may be ripped from this site, but i've been advised that the site that the person using the signature on doesn't really care about signature ripping, and has also failed to be shut down many times, so not much I can do. Ahh, my signatures coming along fine, working on some animation atm, then I'll work on characters, I believe it should be fairly good :P

Well, theres an update on my position, School Holidays now, so Free time :( Too much though. Thanks for the posts

~HiiM~

That's really to bad, I despise rippers.. -.- Put some more sample marks on that second one, it doesn't have nearly as much as your others.. ALSO WRITE YOUR NAME ON YOUR PICS!! I couldn't see it anywere, and well since all pixelers put sample marks on their pics, it's easy for them to claim it's theirs..

As for the human anatomy..

9ve8fp.jpg

1. The muscles of the calf are tilted the wrong way. They should bulge like this-|], not [|, and the knee should come up a bit further.

2. The hips are awkwardly positioned. You have the gap seperating his legs cutting the right leg in two.. and since that right leg is taking the weight of his body, the other edge of the hip should be higher, and the left leg si too long. You should overlap your forms- the right leg is at a completely different perspective, pull the calf part inward behind his hips, so that it'll match the direction he's falling..

3. That arm is a bit too straight. NEVER when you draw should you have straight lines with straight lines, like this-|| for arms, legs, ect. Instead, pair them with curved lines, like this- |) or (|. Otherwise, your drawing looks flat and unatural. The arm should be bent behind the body(once again, overlaps your forums) and the opposite arm slightly forward- as of now, the person's shoulders and in thwe wrong perspective.

4. This person should be moved farther back- Who shoots someone from that close?

5. His expression is a bit odd.. He looks like he's yawning.. His eyes are rather sleepy looking- Make the eyes slightly bigger and brighter for that 'shcoked look. Also, his chin is too rounded on the left side. The ears on that helm are 'twinned'- put the left one a few spaces back to give his head the proper tilt.

6. The expression here is strange too.. slant his eyebrows and make him sranl a bit. also, his nose is not sharp enough, and the eyes are too close together.

7. The nose is from the wrong perspective(frontal vs profile), pull both nostrils to the front and sharpen it a bit. Were are the eyes..? Also, the mouth should be shapped shut, and his lips should rise a little towards the eye, like a growling dog..

8. The back is bent the wrong way, move it up and make it more hunched, like a D. Both shoulders are visible.. Pick one to bring to the front and the other to leave behind, but DON'T do both..

9. the knees should be bigger and more rounded, and OVERLAP YOUR FORUMS!! I just can't say this enough..

10. The scimtar is bent the wrong way, tilt it forward, parallel to the hilt and the guy's wrist.

11. The legs is way too long, and the muscles are bulging incorrectly again.. Remember, not |] but [|!!

12. Same thing as 11, though bring the radius forward, covering the humerus..

13. The foot isn't big enough, and humans aren't that flat footed.. curve the foot and let his weight go to the toes.

14. The expression is weird.. the nose is tilted too downward, and the jaw isn't large enough compared to the face.. round your cheeks some more, and give the guy some eyes! They don't all have to look like Brock -.- ..

Also, the outlining of the jaw is too dark.. he needs some lips as well..

15. The rear is shaded incorrectly.. Darken it a bit, it's too bright

16. The palm and wrist are too small compared to the length of the fingers, and it's at the wrong angle.. Remeber the direction of your line of action, and STICK WITH IT!! Don't change it half way though..

17. Arms are never exaclty perpedicular to a person's chest.. The elbow's too large as well..

18. The body is turned a different way than the head, feet, and hands.. The end of the staff looks like it's broken, and you should give the poor dude some elbows and arms... You still havent filled in the off pixel on his cape..

19. Same issues as 18. Feet should follow the legs and hips, people don't usually go around walking with their feet pointed off to the side.. You missed a pixel near the nose, it looks like he has a mole..

20. Foot should be turned forward with the legs..

21. The arm needs to bend more, and don't forget his muscles!

There we go, that's nearly everything.

I hoped I helped a bit. ::'

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

[hide]

That's really to bad, I despise rippers.. -.- Put some more sample marks on that second one, it doesn't have nearly as much as your others.. ALSO WRITE YOUR NAME ON YOUR PICS!! I couldn't see it anywere, and well since all pixelers put sample marks on their pics, it's easy for them to claim it's theirs..

As for the human anatomy..

9ve8fp.jpg

1. The muscles of the calf are tilted the wrong way. They should bulge like this-|], not [|, and the knee should come up a bit further.

2. The hips are awkwardly positioned. You have the gap seperating his legs cutting the right leg in two.. and since that right leg is taking the weight of his body, the other edge of the hip should be higher, and the left leg si too long. You should overlap your forms- the right leg is at a completely different perspective, pull the calf part inward behind his hips, so that it'll match the direction he's falling..

3. That arm is a bit too straight. NEVER when you draw should you have straight lines with straight lines, like this-|| for arms, legs, ect. Instead, pair them with curved lines, like this- |) or (|. Otherwise, your drawing looks flat and unatural. The arm should be bent behind the body(once again, overlaps your forums) and the opposite arm slightly forward- as of now, the person's shoulders and in thwe wrong perspective.

4. This person should be moved farther back- Who shoots someone from that close?

5. His expression is a bit odd.. He looks like he's yawning.. His eyes are rather sleepy looking- Make the eyes slightly bigger and brighter for that 'shcoked look. Also, his chin is too rounded on the left side. The ears on that helm are 'twinned'- put the left one a few spaces back to give his head the proper tilt.

6. The expression here is strange too.. slant his eyebrows and make him sranl a bit. also, his nose is not sharp enough, and the eyes are too close together.

7. The nose is from the wrong perspective(frontal vs profile), pull both nostrils to the front and sharpen it a bit. Were are the eyes..? Also, the mouth should be shapped shut, and his lips should rise a little towards the eye, like a growling dog..

8. The back is bent the wrong way, move it up and make it more hunched, like a D. Both shoulders are visible.. Pick one to bring to the front and the other to leave behind, but DON'T do both..

9. the knees should be bigger and more rounded, and OVERLAP YOUR FORUMS!! I just can't say this enough..

10. The scimtar is bent the wrong way, tilt it forward, parallel to the hilt and the guy's wrist.

11. The legs is way too long, and the muscles are bulging incorrectly again.. Remember, not |] but [|!!

12. Same thing as 11, though bring the radius forward, covering the humerus..

13. The foot isn't big enough, and humans aren't that flat footed.. curve the foot and let his weight go to the toes.

14. The expression is weird.. the nose is tilted too downward, and the jaw isn't large enough compared to the face.. round your cheeks some more, and give the guy some eyes! They don't all have to look like Brock -.- ..

Also, the outlining of the jaw is too dark.. he needs some lips as well..

15. The rear is shaded incorrectly.. Darken it a bit, it's too bright

16. The palm and wrist are too small compared to the length of the fingers, and it's at the wrong angle.. Remeber the direction of your line of action, and STICK WITH IT!! Don't change it half way though..

17. Arms are never exaclty perpedicular to a person's chest.. The elbow's too large as well..

18. The body is turned a different way than the head, feet, and hands.. The end of the staff looks like it's broken, and you should give the poor dude some elbows and arms... You still havent filled in the off pixel on his cape..

19. Same issues as 18. Feet should follow the legs and hips, people don't usually go around walking with their feet pointed off to the side.. You missed a pixel near the nose, it looks like he has a mole..

20. Foot should be turned forward with the legs..

21. The arm needs to bend more, and don't forget his muscles!

There we go, that's nearly everything.

I hoped I helped a bit. ::'

[/hide]

WOW, someone spent along time looking at that!

Truly amazing pics!

Thanks Samurai :P

Here's a new pixel, it's supposed to be at the entrance of the DK lair overlooking Fremenick Isle :P

dksignaturesampled1vq1.png

Note - This isn't the pixel I'm making for my friend, I'll post that when It's done :P

Hmm.. not much I can say about a sketch... But it looks like you missed a pinkish pixel near the tip of the center mountain.. Love your sky effect though...

Also, toward the right side the mountains look like they were crammed into a small space at the last minute.. ether just put one big one there or straighten them out a bit..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Also, feel free to nominate whicher picture you think is the best for the POTM, if you think I deserve it :P My best ones are the bottom ones, as they're the most recent. Tripsis, if I can't enter two months in a row or whatever, that's perfectly fine, just make it aware if thats the case ;P

Its coming along rather swimmingly, although I can't really say much since it's not finished.

Your people have no eyes.. :shock:

And you seem rather fond of dark colors..

This one is your best-

cutekiyaasampled8mx9.png

Theme - A couple overlooking a sunset at a beachy scene

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Hey, these are great!

It looks to me like you're going for sort of a surreal-ish look, hence the akward lines on bodies, faces, etc. For the most part, they look very fluid, colors run together nicely.

I Really think you should lighten these up a bit, it's hard to see any detail when it's so dark. Also, I think that banner would look 10 times better if you either darkened the hats or brightened everything else...The hats are the only bright colors in the pic, which draws the focus to them, rather than what's going on in the scene.

May I suggest watermarking your pics with your name? It's easy for some ripoff to call it their own when it just says "sample" all over it.

Getting a job soon, so expect an offer from me within a month or two... me, sitting on the KBD's back like a horse...

JamesBlond09: banned, 7-14-07

mysiggy.jpg