[MISSION COMPLETE]$5.00 USD?Jagex is screwing the Canadians!

1canadian1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada is not that big?

By population or size?

By population ya, we are quite small compared to many places but by size, we are almost the size of Europe!

Anyways: One dollar Canadian is now: $1.07 ($1.068) American.

Go us.

Your RSname is Zammyftw.

Meaning, you support the evil.

Therefore, you deserve to be punished in my opinion and pay more than what the others do.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

why is jagex overcharging canadians? Discrimination imo, jagecx does not like canadians.
Somebody pointed out earlier that companies generally only update their exchange rates once or twice a year, so it isn't really discrimination.

It's been like that for years, they set their price when the canadian dollar was worth about 60-69 american, it's been rising ever since then

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I know something that will save you money. Try buying American money FIRST and THEN buy a membership. :wink:

(I'm Canadian myself)

I thought you couldn't do that? Like if you were to pay with PayPal or something you could but not by credit card...

I'm sending this in, it's really not fair...

27-28-619-53491254

lol this is my post on the rsof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the recent change in the dollar, The USD has gone down, and the CAD has gone up, the CAD, is now worth 1.078 (please correct me if I am wrong ) USD. So far, 7 stores have changed around, now all books that you buy in canada, will be the USD price, instead of the CAD. Anyway, My point is that Canadian RuneScapers' still have to pay 7.50 CAD, while american 'Scapers only have to pay $5.00 USD. WE SHOULD BE PAYING LESS!! it's no fair. *goes off and cryes in a corner*. lol, just kidding... BUT I MIGHT< BE WARNED! This really isn't a BIG problem, and JaGeX should work on fixing the stuff ingame, but I would like to see them be about equal.

On another note, Is this the correct forum to put this in??

(in)Sincerly~

~Shivers21, the Angry (but still friendly)

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

• 3 weeks later...