[MISSION COMPLETE]$5.00 USD?Jagex is screwing the Canadians!

1canadian1

Something that seems weird to me is that the Canadian Dollar has practically evened out the American dollar as being worth the same, yet us fellow Canadians pay $10.99...Also, why cant they let Canadians use our local banks like Canada Trust or RBC. If they do, then you can post it here..

I may be wrong but maybe the CND is x2 less then the Pound or w/e its called.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont like.. then dont pay.. thats it

This thread is probably going to get closed

I can afford it, but the people who think $10.99 maybe a little too much compared to the americans down south who only have to pay $5.00 may think its unfair.

Jagex has to update some conversion rates is what Im saying.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

You know, the cheapest price for membership if you buy it from here in the UK is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.50, which is equivilant to $7 with a debit/credit card. They price it accordingly to what they think people will pay in each counrty.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

This thread is probably going to get closed

-.-

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

1 U.S. Dollar = 0.9988 Canadian Dollar

That high? I better start praying it goes down a little, Canada is [bleep]ed if oru dollar exceeds the american for any lenth of time, it would ruin our trade with the US.

On-Topic: They really should fix the rate. Though I dont think its 10$ CDN with a credit card, that sounds like a 3rd party deposit which will always be more expensive.

Each payment type differs. Maybe they just don't care about rates and have old rates for the $'s.

But never the less it's THEIR game so they can set ANY prices they want to.

Thats just plain and simple.

Also use credit card it's cheaper

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Just one reason why canada is ftl.

You do realise outside of the Rs community, "ftw" actually has the meaning of "ftl".

Example: You are full of win (Omg you loser)

Example2: ftw!

You have to remember ftw was orignally sarcastic, thus the meaning of "ftl". Lol people forgot it's supposed to be sarcastic -.-

2480+ total

You do realise outside of the Rs community, "ftw" actually has the meaning of "ftl".

You have to remember ftw was orignally sarcastic, thus the meaning of "ftl". Lol people forgot it's supposed to be sarcastic -.-

Good thing were not outside of the rs community then.

I dont even understand what you said lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

...Canada, eh?

(well, i live there :P)

JAGEX HATS CANADIANS! I SAY WE AND OUR MOUNTIES BURN DOWN ANDREW GOWERS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....Mounties, eh?

Poutine!! :o and hockey! LETS GO!! :thumbsup: eh?

Technically, you should have said Lacrosse, since it is our actual national sport :wink:

As for the topic at hand, it may be unfair now, but we all know our dollar cannot become stable at such a high rate. It will be back down at about the 80 cent mark eventually... I hope :ohnoes:

IT's all economics my friend.

And you have to remember financial institutions slap companies such as jagex with fees for having an association.

Don't like it? Don't pay.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

if you dont like it, send a suggestion to jagex, im sure they will listen :roll: in all honesty, how about you tyr pay by mail will U.S funds if you have them

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

Good thing were not outside of the rs community then.

I dont even understand what you said lol.

Ftw is supposed to be sarcastic you dum dum xD

2480+ total