Another Easter Egg in Runescape

Blackarch2

Off-Topic: You know Fortuno or what ever his name is in Draynor selling wine? Well if you examine him and you know what movie he's from, you'll get the reference.

Actually his name is Fortunato, he is from a short story from Edgar Alan Poe called The Cask of Amontillado

MY BEST ITEM IS A BRONSE COIN! I KILLED ZEZIMA AND HE DROPED IT!

I know like 80 easter eggs, but I can never seem to remember these things when I want to

That's why I was suggesting pinning this thread. We could stack them up here! :thumbsup:

(Heck, I'm putting in a request, NOW!)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I think lots of rs things are based on somehting, we will sometime discover them all :twisted: .

I agree totally with you in that one. Almost everything in RS Jagex have took from some other place. But there is a few thing that they have found out themselves though. But not this about Tenzig :) Nice find!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Off-Topic:

<<<Quote Snip>>>

look at my sig and see what muggiwhiplar wrote in response to your comment.

My new text line below my stat sig is in direct regard to you and one other person who seem bent on insultive behavior. Learn it, and thanks in advance. Next one's going to be reported, seeing as Tip.It's Staff doesn't need rude people around here.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Yea, I came to that same conclusion when I read an excerpt about it in my pre test SOL. Didn't think of posting it. :shock:

But still, glad to see someone else found it also. <3:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Nice find. I've never heard of Tenzing Norgay... but cool anyway.

Speaking of such things, did anyone else notice Anna Jones, next to the statue near the Earth Altar. She's an archaeologist.

(Hint: Add "indie" to the beginning of her name) ::'

vraptor_con_small.jpg