Your FIRST WEEK Of Runescape (RSC)!

tha_movement

So what do you guys remember doing your first week or so on RS?

I for one,remember being stuck around lumbridge confused as hell,and

I made my way to the cabbage field and got PK'ed,so I turned it off.

I played and found nothing of interest,hated quests,so I started back in PK mode,and about then was the time I killed robin hood for the only cut diamond in game and I had to hide in draynor mansion for the whole first week I played.

Then someone BS'ed me,forgot who though,all in fun !

What do YOU remember your first week or so on RS?

x_movement_x.png

Well the whole "being stuck in Lumbridge" thing is a given, I trained on Goblins down that dirt road for a good bit. Collected air runes (I think) in the forest up there at their spawn. This was when Pking was worldwide, so I watched a lot of wars go down, smithed for a while south of Falador. Hehe, I remember when I feared guards for the longest time.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

scammed ppl :twisted:

Ah the good ole days! :twisted: I managed to sell blurite ore for a bundle, i was chuffed that day :lol:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

i also ermember when wildy came out,and me and my friends were around level 30-40 somewhere,and someone had told us the nature runes on ice plateau were worth like 20k ea.

so we went in a 5 person group each day for a week and kept getting slaughter by the ice warriors,finally someone managed to reach some and tele out and we foundout they were worth like 200gp,after we all lost our best armor like 3-4 times in a row.

x_movement_x.png

aaa yes... the first week

well i killed goblins like any self-respecting noob does :mrgreen: and i have like 20gp and i thought i was rich lol and my brother and me raced to 100gp lol

then i went to draynor and got killed by a jail gaurd lol

i cried 'cos i lost 100gp

( i was like 7 at the time rofl)

Jamje.png

null and void

Well, I joined the day before they took out white and black magic or dark and light(whatever it was), I remember my friend irl giving me a tour of the cow pastures and chickens where I trained a few days, Shortly there after I made my way to Varrock and saw my arch nemisis Brolli (took the name I wanted). I remember him holding full black for me for like a week while I raised the money for it. (took forever lol)

I also remember going into Varrock general and trying to buy the all expensive Steel armour when I only had bronze and Iron...I don't quite remember what my lvl was the first week or two, It was all a blur until i hit about 40 combat

Tyrael.jpg

Shouting at my brother because I walked downstairs for 10 minutes, came back, and I thought he'd logged me out and took over the computer while i was gone. lol XD

logo.jpg

lol never actually played rsc but my first week was nuts

i tried to sneak into the member's world via the wilderness (which i didnt know of) and got pked lol

i tried again and again and finally gave up coz the hills were in the way lol i was just 10 LOL

but when i got to my senses i tried lvling and made a prettey good lvl and reached 40 thinkin i was the king of runescape

but then i enterd varrock bank!

knight95007.png

• 2 weeks later...

lol, i joined early 03. i remember my rl friend gave me full rune and 100gp, he led me to varrock sewers where i died, i was desperate for him to give me my stuff back. then i planned on cutting logs in lumby and selling them to general store for money lol

proud owner of bunny ears and scythe (rsc fo lyf)

muska007.png

ha

doing tutorial island and in the middle where you learn to cook i got stuck for an hour

i couldnt see the chat lines at top and forgot how to talk to npc's

1 hour stuck... >.< not one of my best days

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

I started my first acc before they had tutorial island, don't remember much of my first week, but i was in wildy and got backstabbed by this other swedish guy, who i tought actually waws cool (before he BSed me) after that i've never played on that account because i lost my mith chain.

That was the last time i really pked too.

tifsbti6oi.gif