Advice for a New Member

mathgenius50

My advice to you is to look at quests you're interested in (for reward, plot, or what have you) and aim to meet those requirements. Through that, you can see what you really like about the game and what to really focus on. I ended up focusing on quests and everything else, except combat. :P

Also, don't care too much about money. Do you really want to spend your first member's month merchanting, fishing, mining, and/or woodcutting yourself to death?

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Do Lost city

Start to train combat via slayer

Do the elemental workshop quests

Also go to This Guide

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

congratz on the firemaking. Well first off if you have reached your goal, go get the fire cape. Than it raelly is up to you aand your intrestest. For herbalore, to drudic ritual, slayer, head to burthrope. its a whole new world

Thanks, bought about 125k of willows and almost have burned them all. :wall:

Mathgenius50.png

I'd do all the quests for the dragon items. Which in turn forces you to do some other quests and get your skills up a bit.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I remember same problem, maybye 3 years ago i 1st time got membership and just walked throught P2P Runescape world asking people what they think is first thing what i must do...

Almost answers been then train some agility levels, i agree with it, then i think Unlock Herblore skill with quest and do Lost City (here you can range or mage main monster - if you want to range him you need some fletching level and crafting), then Fremenik Trials and then depend from your combat you can do other quests to unlock good weapons for you i think.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Unlock the areas,

Lost city - unlocks zanaris

Troll stronghold - unlocks the troll lands

Druidic Ritual - unlocks herblore

I would add how to unlock the western elf lands but there are a few quests with fairly big requirements considering so i won't add these, worth looking into though once you get your agility up a bit.

Train all combat on slayer from here on in.

You might want to Play some of the new minigames you'll get.

Unlock the abyss for your runecrafting through the zammy mage in edge wilderness.

If pking is your thing, you might want to look into Desert Treasure and the Mage Area minigame.

Other than that just explore, questing is a great way to learn the new areas, you'll pick it up fast enough.

Seriously, just do what you want to do. If you want to train, train, or if you want to go questing, by all means go questing. That's what RuneScape's all about, you can do what you want to do.

+1!

Remember why you got members in the first place. New content? Try it. Take a sample of the new skills, the minigames, explore the map. While doing this, you'll notice that you need certain quests to keep exploring, let that be a goal for you. Don't rush it, enjoy the new content for say...a day or 2. Then make a plan what to do next, as in quests, goals etc.

Nice FM! Remember to get that cape!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...