The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Lionheart_0

I'm going to pre-order it from EB tomorrow (since it's released in Australia 11th October), as it includes a free case as a bonus, although it's most likely for lite only and not old phatty.

All DS lite games work in the sturdy old Phatty.

Atleast you can play the classic DS without fearing if you touch wrong it'll melt. Good old sturdy first-makes \'

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I'm going to pre-order it from EB tomorrow (since it's released in Australia 11th October), as it includes a free case as a bonus, although it's most likely for lite only and not old phatty.

All DS lite games work in the sturdy old Phatty.

Atleast you can play the classic DS without fearing if you touch wrong it'll melt. Good old sturdy first-makes \'

Ha i think he was referring to the case, not the game. Love first gen DS's, got mine in hong kong, it's white, so i was the envy of my mates haha. I'll look into getting this if it's as good as everyone says it is..

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

:oops: The puzzles in this game take on a new meaning. I've had to go look at a walk through about 4 times already because the instructions are vaugue. I HAD TO CLOSE THE DS TO SOLVE A PUZZLE. lol It's weird, but still good.

Hint: remember the mic on your ds, you need it.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• 3 weeks later...

Got it yesterday, it's pretty easy. That first fire temple took me about 15 minutes. :? It's fun though.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Got it yesterday, it's pretty easy. That first fire temple took me about 15 minutes. :? It's fun though.

+1

Beat the game already, everything obtained...Gold ship...

@Lionheart: Don't be ashamed; the instructions are EXTREMELY vague. Like the last level...Can't remember the name, I'll edit if I rermember. :wink:

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I want to buy it but only for the feather stylus...

u get a feather stylus?! i didn't know that :-s i beat the game already to, but i'm missing 2 parts of the gold ship, i've already got all the gems and everything. overall i think its an excellent game, which every DS owner should get, but theres really no replay value...

u get a feather stylus?! i didn't know that :-s i beat the game already to, but i'm missing 2 parts of the gold ship, i've already got all the gems and everything. overall i think its an excellent game, which every DS owner should get, but theres really no replay value...

Yes, Heres the website for info. Just have to fill out a quick survey.

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/index.jsp

gr454rc.gif

meh, ill stick with my 64 Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.Probably better anyways.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

• 1 month later...

So ya, its been about two weeks since I have received the feather stylus, and have been meaning to post the picture I took. I used it for a bit, but decided to just keep it in the case.

The case it comes in

n513071296_500939_7180.jpg

The stylus inside the case.

n513071296_500940_7459.jpg

Me using the stylus for playing Zelda PH!

n513071296_500941_7741.jpg

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

The game truly is a Cube game condensed into a DS cartridge. The touch controls are utilized to it's fullest, it's a TOUCH only game. But the controls are smooth, and the graphics and music are wonderful. Definatly game of the year for DS. Takes place, conveniently after Wind Waker. :P It's truly epic, however the dungeons are short, they have the custimizable boat, uncharted island finding, treasure searching. The world feels like it's alive as well; your driving your boat through the water, suddenly a random boat attacks you, pirates attempt to sink your ship. It's great.

I reccomend it. :)

they feel short because you no longer have the endless hordes of beasts coming your way which takes about half of the dungeon time away.

this is the best zelda game ever. it truly is a ds game with such great controls. Good weapons, challenging puzzles and your own ship to collect treasure and kill hoardes of sea enemies. Fantastic. game of the year.

You should buy a ds for the sole purpose of getting and playing this game.

yeah, the only replay value it has is to master the game. I mean truly master it. that is completing the game with just three hearts. It's pretty easy though.

I've halfway through twilight princess with only three hearts. then i'll move on to wind waker.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've played it. About maybe 1/4 done or so. Multiplayer seems boring, however what else can you do with multiplayer. I've tried to stop myself from looking at walkthroughs. But I looked 2 times. One of the puzzles made no sense, even looking at the solution.

gr454rc.gif

Getting that courage crest on to my map really stumped me, but otherwise I managed to get through the game just fine. It was fun, just really easy, probably the easiest Zelda game I've ever played.

i love this game.. i was a bit worried when i found out that it was all touch screen, but i have no trouble with the controlls. if you are thinkin about getting this game, GET IT :thumbsup:

squidward_tentacles.jpg

Sorry guys, i am no longer Squidward. TIF mods cracked down on me :(

Absolutely brilliant game..

I hope theirs a sequeal to it.

Who knew, zelda on ds = quite good. :D

Im so stuck right now with this bellum dude. He's like the king of ds bosses.. Very hard atm. keep tyring= keep dying, any tips? :ohnoes:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

I got zelda for christmas (well my little bro did but he cant do the ocean king temple parts) so I play it more than him and iv currently just finished the goron temple

I love the controls but i hate all this backtracking in the temple, the next time should be the last time unless the final boss is in there as well, I've stopped playing at the moment because my elite beat agents came lol

the_wallaby1.png

Im so stuck right now with this bellum dude. He's like the king of ds bosses.. Very hard atm. keep tyring= keep dying, any tips? :ohnoes:

First phase or second phase? Since it's probably the second phase (that's what took me the longest anyway), here's the short version of it:[hide]Once your fairy has been caught, try luring it into a corner and slashing at it while dodging its blows. Eventually you'll get the screen-rub thing you also got while dueling the female pirate. Beat that and quickly strike him, the fairy should release another orb. Look at the top screen for the eye to open, then quickly activate it and hack at the eye. Repeat until dead.[/hide]

First phase or second phase? Since it's probably the second phase (that's what took me the longest anyway), here's the short version of it:[hide]Once your fairy has been caught, try luring it into a corner and slashing at it while dodging its blows. Eventually you'll get the screen-rub thing you also got while dueling the female pirate. Beat that and quickly strike him, the fairy should release another orb. Look at the top screen for the eye to open, then quickly activate it and hack at the eye. Repeat until dead.[/hide]

Awesome! Ill have a go later! thanks very much! <3:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg