Rate my F2P Pures Bank!!

I thought trading to a friend and then to an other account was against the rules. :|

3/10 because you just got everything of your main. :shame:

Nvm, 2/10. :boohoo:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

1- its not against rules to trade like that

2- I said i started with 4m cash. ive manged to get that up to around 11m in items + cash that I am going to sell, npt including another 3-4m of stuff that I am keeping.

That's against the rules, and you wouldn't have been able to get that much without getting money from your main. fail. 1/10.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

2- I said i started with 4m cash. ive manged to get that up to around 11m in items + cash that I am going to sell, npt including another 3-4m of stuff that I am keeping.

How very clever of you to state that! :mrgreen:

It is against rules, genius. I would rather drop trade than do what you did.

How very clever of you to state that! :mrgreen:

It is against rules, genius. I would rather drop trade than do what you did.

rofl.. i like funni kids!

its against the rules.

mathisfun.png

No I am not going to sell that on the internet. I meant that I'm a merchanter and I have 11m of cash + items that are about to be sold IN GAME. It is not against the rules to do what I have done for reasons I can't b bothered typing.

can't be bothered typing? :-k

it's only 2 words?!

"I cheat"

even i could be bothered to type it for you, yea i know, i'm a nice guy ::'

tipitsignature134jg0.jpg

who cares? this is why tip.it is declining. The people who are willing to be nice are attacked by everyone else. It doesn't matter how he got it. It matters that he has it. So why dont you guys go back to the holes you crawled out of and leave us nice people alone? Sad thing is my post will be flamed to death once i leave. I think i may quit tip.it. I've found more civilised posts on the rsof for pete's sake.

broke the rules and want us to rate it?

you are getting flamed for everysingle reason theres is on earth

if you want us to rate those items show it on your main

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

who cares? this is why tip.it is declining. The people who are willing to be nice are attacked by everyone else. It doesn't matter how he got it. It matters that he has it. So why dont you guys go back to the holes you crawled out of and leave us nice people alone? Sad thing is my post will be flamed to death once i leave. I think i may quit tip.it. I've found more civilised posts on the rsof for pete's sake.

show me those posts?

they are flaming him for cheating...a good reason to be flamed.

soldersig.jpg

show me those posts?

they are flaming him for cheating...a good reason to be flamed.

There is never a good reason to flame.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I thought tip.it was mature, but wannabe mods flaming him constantly doesn't really show that. I know it's against the rules though, so it's his problem, if he thinks he can do it he'll get banned 1 day, just leave it.

squidprobanditkiller2gb8.png

92/94 magic

88/90 ranged

82/90 prayer

if i thought it was against the rules I wouldn't have done it. I was simply tired of my main and decided to start a new account, and effectively ditch my main. I did not buy the gold, I did not drop trade, Im not going to sell this money on any site. How do you think all the lvl 3 skillers got their wizzy g?

if i thought it was against the rules I wouldn't have done it. I was simply tired of my main and decided to start a new account, and effectively ditch my main. I did not buy the gold, I did not drop trade, Im not going to sell this money on any site. How do you think all the lvl 3 skillers got their wizzy g?

hello there skillers?! they obviously worked their way up into buying one.