Telegrabbers

Tim

now be my guest call me what you please but im only following the rants rules by venting my frustration over something in the game.

Telegrab. the spell which was ment for reaching items out of reach but has instead taken a turn to be used for drop parties instead. now while i will say i brought this up because EVERY drop i have been to by record of 6 years my percentage of luck has droped to the negatives. all i see is little purple orbs flying through the air before youve taken a step towards an item its already been captured by that little orb. now i cant tell you to stop it, you control your character not me, i cant tell jagex "make telegrabbing stop" because some quests rely on the magic spell but for the love of guthix have some mild consideration to others before you shoot the orbs around. and thats my rant. be my guest flame it, yell at me because you wont acheive much in doing so. :shame:

Popoto.~<3

Have your party at Pete's place if you don't like them.

Also telegrabbing is tough because usally people get before the telegrab does.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

SeÃÆÃâÃâñoras y caballero. Sucede pienso que todos sabemos eso pero no podemos cambiarlo. Como otros los ricos dichos van a los petes, tienen su partido allÃÆÃâÃâí.

Ladies and horseman. She happens I think that all we know that but we cannot change it. As said others the rich ones go to petes, they have his party there.

rmadrid.jpg

Inglesespana

Gracias baThanks babelfish translation belfish traducciÃÆÃâÃâón

SeÃÆÃâÃâñoras y caballero. Sucede pienso que todos sabemos eso pero no podemos cambiarlo. Como otros los ricos dichos van a los petes, tienen su partido allÃÆÃâÃâí.

Ladies and horseman. She happens I think that all we know that but we cannot change it. As said others the rich ones go to petes, they have his party there.

Tip it is an english forum.

Utilizo un traductor. Si no es bastante bueno para usted entonces tradÃÆÃâÃâúzcalo usted mismo. No puedo hablar inglÃÆÃâÃâés asÃÆÃâÃâí que demuestre el respecto hacia mi cultura que respeto el alot de discurso inglÃÆÃâÃâés de la cultura, pero me siento que correcto tener mi espaÃÆÃâÃâñol para arriba allÃÆÃâÃâí para respetar mi propia cultura. Gracias.

I use a translator. If trad̮̼̉̉zcalo is not quite good for you then same you. I cannot speak English so it demonstrates the respect towards my culture that respect alot of English speech of the culture, but I feel that correct to have my Spanish for above respecting my own culture there. Thanks. :notalk:

rmadrid.jpg

Inglesespana

Gracias baThanks babelfish translation belfish traducciÃÆÃâÃâón

Utilizo un traductor. Si no es bastante bueno para usted entonces tradÃÆÃâÃâúzcalo usted mismo. No puedo hablar inglÃÆÃâÃâés asÃÆÃâÃâí que demuestre el respecto hacia mi cultura que respeto el alot de discurso inglÃÆÃâÃâés de la cultura, pero me siento que correcto tener mi espaÃÆÃâÃâñol para arriba allÃÆÃâÃâí para respetar mi propia cultura. Gracias.

I use a translator. If trad̮̼̉̉zcalo is not quite good for you then same you. I cannot speak English so it demonstrates the respect towards my culture that respect alot of English speech of the culture, but I feel that correct to have my Spanish for above respecting my own culture there. Thanks. :notalk:

Its against the rules to use a language other then english on tip it forums.

I'm not gonna flame or shout at you.

If you didn't have the common sense of using telegrab yourself, rather than ranting about it, then no amount of flaming or shouting at you will make a difference.

Telegrabbing is used to get items out of reach, which means the item has to be more than 2 to 3 steps away from you. It doesnt necessarily mean that the item has to be in a locked cage in order for one to use telegrab.

aglipoy.png

umm.. i suppose thats what the spell is made for?

(Not drop parties, but its made for grabbing items far away. people have just found a good way to use them)

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Actually, it' s almost useless. I never use it, even if I do, I use it for fun. You know, grabbing gold stuff from the east Varrock bank basement.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

telegrabbing isnt mutch faster then running... and they realy dont get mutch stuff...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

He put a translation so he isn't breaking the rules.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Shut the Christ up and pull the stick out of your [wagon]. You're not a moderator.

The kid just said he is respecting our culture yet not ignoring his own.

Thats admirable.

=mtw=

i smoke and i drink

does that make me mature

Not mature, it just makes you cool.

.::RollinOn XTC::.

Total::1953

Combat::131.1/123.1

dont take it personal... im old-school-as-f**k

Yea I've seen it but i hardly get anything when I telegrab. :(

I don't really know what to suggest since i barely go to drop parties.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Telegrabbing is actually a horrible way to get stuff from drop parties. I've tried it, and although people complain "telegrabber stop!" You usually get nothing while doing it, as someone closer to it usually gets it, and you just waste laws.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Shut the Christ up and pull the stick out of your [wagon]. You're not a moderator.

The kid just said he is respecting our culture yet not ignoring his own.

Thats admirable.

Im not a mod and i dont want to be one, it annoys me to see people on an english forum typing in other languages.

I dont go to chinese forums and speak english becouse its rude.

get over it noob, besides you should get it befor tellygrab does, itb vtakes like 2 sec to charge, 1 sec to go through air

before you call me noob, for the love of guthix fix your grammar. and the area i was in was largely expanded with no more then 20 people so not everyone could run in time.

and guys tone the language down. this is a commuity based thread not the 2007 Abuse-A-Thon.

Popoto.~<3

There's just no solution besides the party room (which gives you less control over the items), or Jagex would of made another solution a long time ago. :(

One of my friends has hosted tens of millions of gp's worth of drop parties on the RSOF, and what he does is he just picks up his items and leaves if there's much telegrabbing; he makes it clear on his threads.

That is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen. Because it makes zero sense. Ladies and horsemen? Ok, thats funny. If you can find a better traslator, because that one makes you sound a bit... Eccentric. Like me.

triforceelf.png