Just Got Mime Event

Zervow

the lean is the best emote the rest are teh ghey

agreed lol i got gloves, legs, lean and climb rope. Climb rope is kinda funny if you every see it i think you'll know why keep in mind what does it look like :P

the lean is the best emote the rest are teh ghey

agreed lol i got gloves, legs, lean and climb rope. Climb rope is kinda funny if you every see it i think you'll know why keep in mind what does it look like :P

It looks like climbing rope? :o

• 2 years later...

i have full mime and all the emotes.

They're pretty rare though.

I prefer the climb rope emote to lean, because you can trick people into thinking you're fixing lights.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Yeah that's a great emote.

The rarity depends on what you're doing imo. I got ~4 mimes in the past 3 days while power wc'ing to level 99. Almost have everything, just missing mask.

icecube7.jpeg

If you want randoms, smelt steel...or smelt anything in general. i have full mime and all emotes, plus 3 or 4 extra. also full camo and full lederhosen....along with 25+ frog randoms ( now there's a pointless random in my opinion )

good luck =]

~ I farm, there for you eat

~ Got food? Thank a Farmer

farmer_dally.png

[98% of Tip-It's Community has a signature.

If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap...]

ive had every random thats out... i hate the clothes apart from the mime set which i kept... got the emotes too :)

congratz anyway they aint that commen

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

The rare thing is bull pudding....I'll tell you the story.

One day I decided go alching some yew longs, After a while I got my first mime :o I was so excited. After 10 minutes of more alching i got a new one and I thought w00t i must be uber lucky.. after that I got 2 more within the next half hour.. got another 2 the day after.

Well they are not rare they are random -.- After that incident they come and came to abuse my character..

igsig.png

Of course lol! At the mime event, you can get the mime outfit and 4 mime emotes. Lean on air is one of my favourite! \'

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

I think mime is just common to smiths. I have 77 smith so I have had mime even like 8 times but never had mime mask cause I always lose some piece and have to get it back. :wall:

I have had all mime emotes and outift (-mask) for a wlong time and havn't had another mime event since i stopped training smith.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

I have full mime and emotes but i havent had a mime for ages now.

Although it seems that i have none for ages, then quite a few in short space of time.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

its good that you got a mime. there quite rare, i've never got one.
I beg to differ. Quite frankly I get so many of them at times, it can become very annoying.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Like I said previously, it's all based on your activities. If you're skilling like alching, of course you get more randoms and thus increasing your chances of getting a mime.

If you always just walk around, merchant, chat, even combat gives less and it'll seem rare.

And in the end, it's all luck.

icecube7.jpeg

There are two ways I know of to get mime events relitivly often. The beset, and my personaly favorite, would be merchanting, especially in world 2. If you merchant one thing constantly and don't move around, the Jagex server my suspect you of autotyping of afking and give you more randoms. And since youre not doing anything but talking, the randoms you can get are limited, mostly to mime and mysterious old man.

I'm not a big smither, but appearantly smithing will get you a lot oof mimes too, but i prefer merchaning, because it also makes you a lot of money while you're doing it. :thumbsup: