Wow I hate cannons...

Dino_Da_Gino

i dont mean to sound like jerk but "the worlds a [bleep]" i understand your point though, you need more full ogres so you get more exp, i use a calculator to find how many i need to kill but when they have only a portion of their HP left it gets frustrating and you need to kill almost double (might get a good drop in the end though) and i dont mean to sound like a "wanna-be mod" on this occasion but the rants forums does specificaly say "to vent your frustration about the game" and this is what this player is doing so saying things like "get over it" is just a waste of time, text and space. -.-

Popoto.~<3

Wow guys, wow. This is a rant. This is for blowing off steam. I was mad at the time. Seriously get off your high horses, I'm so sick of that attitude around here. I'm entitled to get mad at someone if I want to. You would think a rant forum would be a place where someone can vent frustration without being attacked by everyone reading it. I told you guys that I hop worlds when I need to, and obviously I'm not under the impression that it's my training ground or my experience they're stealing.

I guarantee that every one of you has been mad at something in this game at one time or another. I should have known this was going to happen though. Everyone here seems to get off on feeling superior to someone else, but whatever...

Try to understand how the game works before you complain.

I have a perfect understanding of how the game works. I never said they weren't allowed to use them, I said I am ANNOYED by them.

To be honest it isn't much of a rant unless you can take the other point of view and at least respect other people's opinions. No one was saying you weren't entitled to get mad, you just seem sore that nobody is taking your side.

Wow guys, wow. This is a rant. This is for blowing off steam. I was mad at the time. Seriously get off your high horses, I'm so sick of that attitude around here. I'm entitled to get mad at someone if I want to. You would think a rant forum would be a place where someone can vent frustration without being attacked by everyone reading it. I told you guys that I hop worlds when I need to, and obviously I'm not under the impression that it's my training ground or my experience they're stealing.

I guarantee that every one of you has been mad at something in this game at one time or another. I should have known this was going to happen though. Everyone here seems to get off on feeling superior to someone else, but whatever...

I have a perfect understanding of how the game works. I never said they weren't allowed to use them, I said I am ANNOYED by them.

To be honest it isn't much of a rant unless you can take the other point of view and at least respect other people's opinions. No one was saying you weren't entitled to get mad, you just seem sore that nobody is taking your side.

Sorry professor, I wasn't aware that to "blow off steam" you had to take into account everyone who is included in the conversation's opinion.

Everyone get off their high horse. Lock this thread please.

dino_da_gino.png

Well you certainly came to the wrong place. Yes, this may be for "venting frustration" but like i said before, this isn't a punching bag. This forum is for DISCUSSION. When you make a post, you need to expect people to post in it and since you've raised an issue people will be obviously presenting their opinion. And not everyone is going to side with you on an issue, especially such a pathetic complaint like this one.

So now, if we don't agree with you, we are trying to feel superior? So that means that our arguments are so good that you feel too intimidated to even respond to them

Sorry professor, I wasn't aware that to "blow off steam" you had to take into account everyone who is included in the conversation's opinion.

Everyone get off their high horse. Lock this thread please.

Were you not aware that there was going to be some discussion in a discussion forum :-s

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Good, I'm thankful we got rid of that jerk ::' . His attidute annoying the crap outta me. Mod, ban his account :mrgreen:

I don't have an attitude, if you look at my other posts, I'm level headed. It's [wagon] like you that make me lose my cool.

::'

(looking to get banned)

When someone posts a picture of an old lady giving the finger to people who just told him his rant and topic was stupid, that person has serious issues. Just letting you know. ::'