German worlds getting popular (New German World Oct. 24!)

Enipeus

Increase of German players may encourage Jagex to make another language based world. =D>

+1

Yes there are alot of german players around and many players from the netherlands asking to speak to you in german. It would be quite good if another language database is created letting even more people play.

I believe Jagex said they were creating Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and more languages.

I've heard this from somewhere. I don't remember where though.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

October 24, new german world added.

New German World [October 24 Neue Welt (auf Zeit)]

Herbstferien-Zeit ist RuneScape-Zeit, daher vergnÃÆÃâÃâügen sich momentan mehr Abenteurer denn je auf unseren deutschsprachigen Servern. Wegen des groÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸en Ansturms auf Welt 139 haben wir uns deshalb entschlossen, euch zeitweise eine weitere freie Spielwelt zur VerfÃÆÃâÃâügung zu stellen. Daher steht jetzt die neue Welt 122 fÃÆÃâÃâür euch zum Spielen bereit.

Wir m̮̦̉̉chten euch darauf hinweisen, dass Beuteteilung auf dieser Welt nicht aktiviert ist, damit Spieler, die nicht in Gruppen jagen, auch auf ihre Kosten kommen.

lets see, im not fluent but i can give you the gist

"the new page is runescape page? after much work we have made another german speaking server. after the large amount of use on world 139 we have made another, a free to play world. (something about world 122)

we would like to ask you to remember the rules, they state that there is no advertising on this world, automatic playing. also there is a p2p world coming.

my best shot, give me a break if you know german.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

After trying a few translator sites i got these two responses that don't exactly make sense:

Autumn vacations-time is amuse itself rune cape-time, therefore momentarily more adventurer then ever on our German-speaking servers. Because of the large onset on world 139, we decided therefore to make available you occasionally a further free game world. Therefore the new world 122 is ready now for you for playing.

We would like to refer you on that that prey division is not activated in this world, so that players come who do not hunt in groups also on its costs.

Autumn holidays time is run escape time, therefore divert themselves momentarily more adventurer ever on our German-language servers. Because of the large attack into world 139 we decided therefore to place to you occasionally a further free play world to the order. Therefore now the new world 122 is available for you for playing.

We would like to point out you that hiving hurrying in this world is not activated, so that players, who do not hunt in groups, come also at their expense.

Gf Worldlingo

Personally think the guy above put more effort into his attempt.

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

Freely translated I'd say this:

"Because of the autumn holidays, more and more players are using the German-speaking worlds. Because of the mass using of world 139 (existing f2p german world), we've added a new one, world 122.

We would also like to remind that lootshare isn't active on this world."

Extracted from the little German I understand, it's prolly not 100% accurate but it shouldn't be too far off =P

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

its "the worl of fleeing populated areas" :cry:

i can speak fluent german and i went to rock crabs one day and i saw the whole area full of pures.. :| i spoke german hoping these people knew german but nope the wanted to just train in a non populated world..

Mr_Smarty_1.png

i teh heart those worlds <3

mostly because German is my first language i find it easier to communicate, don't get me wrong i speak English as well as the next bloke but i just like German better, makes more sense to me :mrgreen:

whitedragonhidepm9.png

I just came back from a long break. Back on bob.

Herbstferien-Zeit ist RuneScape-Zeit, daher vergnÃÆÃâÃâügen sich momentan mehr Abenteurer denn je auf unseren deutschsprachigen Servern. Wegen des groÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸en Ansturms auf Welt 139 haben wir uns deshalb entschlossen, euch zeitweise eine weitere freie Spielwelt zur VerfÃÆÃâÃâügung zu stellen. Daher steht jetzt die neue Welt 122 fÃÆÃâÃâür euch zum Spielen bereit.

Wir m̮̦̉̉chten euch darauf hinweisen, dass Beuteteilung auf dieser Welt nicht aktiviert ist, damit Spieler, die nicht in Gruppen jagen, auch auf ihre Kosten kommen.

(Autumn) Holiday time is RuneScape time, so at the moment more adventurers than ever are enjoying themselves on our german servers. Because of the rush on world 139, we decided to temporarily offer an additional free world (direct translation: ...temporarily place an additional free world at your disposal). So the new world 122 is ready for you to have a play.

We also would like to point out that LootShare is not active on this world, so that players that work on their own (direct translation: ...that do not hunt in groups) can have some fun as well.

---

Dont know why players that dont go killing in groups cant have any fun with LootShare activated though...

sigbanksupportqd1.gif