German worlds getting popular (New German World Oct. 24!)

Enipeus

October 24, new german world added.

New German World [October 24 Neue Welt (auf Zeit)]:

Herbstferien-Zeit ist RuneScape-Zeit, daher vergnÃÆÃâÃâügen sich momentan mehr Abenteurer denn je auf unseren deutschsprachigen Servern. Wegen des groÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸en Ansturms auf Welt 139 haben wir uns deshalb entschlossen, euch zeitweise eine weitere freie Spielwelt zur VerfÃÆÃâÃâügung zu stellen. Daher steht jetzt die neue Welt 122 fÃÆÃâÃâür euch zum Spielen bereit.

Wir m̮̦̉̉chten euch darauf hinweisen, dass Beuteteilung auf dieser Welt nicht aktiviert ist, damit Spieler, die nicht in Gruppen jagen, auch auf ihre Kosten kommen.

Translation:

(Autumn) Holiday time is RuneScape time, so at the moment more adventurers than ever are enjoying themselves on our german servers. Because of the rush on world 139, we decided to temporarily offer an additional free world (direct translation: ...temporarily place an additional free world at your disposal). So the new world 122 is ready for you to have a play.

We also would like to point out that LootShare is not active on this world, so that players that work on their own (direct translation: ...that do not hunt in groups) can have some fun as well.

thanks Ycon for translation

basically a new f2p world was added to the german worlds.

anyways, what could happen to runescape if german worlds keep expanding.. more goods in the market and what if they get ahold of rares, maybe they'll become rarer.

-----

I'm noticing the german world are getting more popular.

Most people are speaking german in the main cities,

and the f2p world is almost 3/4ths full noonish Pacific time.

I think Germans are starting to find out about this game and it will get popular fast.

Also, there were only like 200 - 400 people in each world for a while, I just started noticing how crowded there getting.

I think it's because people are finding the German worlds less full of wc autoers and such, and pretty empty for good skilling. I really doute (sp?) that more Germans are coming to RuneScape, but I could be way off *cough* :XD:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Last time i was on a german world, sure it only had 400 people on it, most of those 400 were after a quite training spot, metal dragons, mining, wcing, and not germans. Also i saw a LOT of pures... Dunno what its like now though..

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

It could easily be true that more Germans are playing (which is likely) but also a lot of people use those worlds if they want to be left alone sometimes, or a lot of people like to just be in the worlds (the words are fun :D).

But being more German-speaking players, that would encourage Jagex to make some more language based worlds. Just mentioning again even though it was already said previously.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I'm hoping they'll continue to add more language themed worlds. I mean, I was really confused as to why they started with German... I'm waiting for Spanish worlds. I know a little Spanish and I think it would be a really cool way to help learn, getting to play and read it in a conversational context.

I don't think it's german people but it's bots/skillers...

Because I noticed bots have cracked german now..... <.<

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Increase of German players may encourage Jagex to make another language based world. =D>

+1

Yes there are alot of german players around and many players from the netherlands asking to speak to you in german. It would be quite good if another language database is created letting even more people play.

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

I hope that more German players are playing, just so there would be more servers, making either more empty servers, or any other servers less full more often.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

I doubt that there's much more German players now than when the worlds were introduced.

I suspect people are just trying to flee over crowding on the main worlds.

You are mistaken. I spent a few hours in german yesterday and saw NO ONE speak a single word of english (except for rs related terms). Everytime I said someone I didnt speak german he left instead of switching over to english, and there are as many low levels than in any other worlds, maybe even more

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I also log into German worlds often(tough I'm dutch), thats good for my language development , It makes my vocabulary bigger \', and thats usefull for my school marks :thumbsup:

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Haven't been there in awhile. i remember i used to RC there because it was always empty, but haven't been there in a while. It also was a good help, as i take a little bit of german in school, so playing in german worlds helped practice a bit.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Really? I once got in German world, aand there were LOTS of miners in mining guild.

So yeah, people just think that it's less crowded there.

Do that for a while and you get: Over-crowded :wall:

22031_s.gif