Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Finally called a sigil

[hide=Large picture](22:48:35) <@Musky44> Sigil pls

(22:48:36) <@iDM> [KO] jzoomer82 has recieved [82M] loot. [berserker Ring,Vesta's Chainbody,Arcane sigil][/hide]

wtf happened? #-o

Dude he called a sigil! Like y'know how he calls hilts?! Well he did that... but with a fricking sigil!

Glokstar2727.png

glokstar2727.png

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Finally called a sigil

(22:48:36) <@iDM> [KO] jzoomer82 has recieved [82M] loot. [berserker Ring,Vesta's Chainbody,Arcane sigil][/hide]

wtf happened? #-o

Dude he called a sigil! Like y'know how he calls hilts?! Well he did that... but with a fricking sigil!

There's no picture though... :C

I don't know what the hidden words mean.

2dgucz6.png

Finally called a sigil

wtf happened? #-o

yeah i know he called a sigil... i know how he calls hilt before every high level monster that drops before him, but i don't know how someone gets a berserker ring, vesta chainbody and an arcane sigil in one kill?

Finally called a sigil

wtf happened? #-o

yeah i know he called a sigil... i know how he calls hilt before every high level monster that drops before him, but i don't know how someone gets a berserker ring, vesta chainbody and an arcane sigil in one kill?

It's a joke, I was using an IRC bot, and the loot from one of the commands was a sigil. I called it like I call hilts, get it?

Finally called a sigil

wtf happened? #-o

It's a joke, I was using an IRC bot, and the loot from one of the commands was a sigil. I called it like I call hilts, get it?

OMFG I GOT IT, DAT WAS FUNNAY. U HAD ME THERE ZOMG HAHEEEHE IM STILL LAUGHING IRL ROFLOCOAPTIR.

This doesn't have a screenshot, but I felt like posting it somewhere :x

Was messing around in dangerous clan wars, was leaving the arena when I misclicked and stepped out, was blitz and 2 hit by a d clawer.

Had bandos, d claws, whip, dharoks, veracs, ahrims, fury, zerker, armadyl etc. etc.

Lost around 85m, have around 4m left in bank. *sigh* Another few months at GWD :cry:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

[yt]46N_wgB2onE[/yt]

Since one of Excl's best actors got muted for a week he won't be making videos for a while. So he made a song about people getting muted. As much as Excl's rapping is...... not that good, I gave the video 5 stars for effort. :D

Now all I want is the freakin MP3..... -.-

EDIT: I was mistaken. His actor was unmuted yesterday. #-o

that was frekin hilarious lmao =D> =D> =D> =D>

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

[yt]46N_wgB2onE[/yt]

Since one of Excl's best actors got muted for a week he won't be making videos for a while. So he made a song about people getting muted. As much as Excl's rapping is...... not that good, I gave the video 5 stars for effort. :D

Now all I want is the freakin MP3..... -.-

EDIT: I was mistaken. His actor was unmuted yesterday. #-o

that was frekin hilarious lmao =D> =D> =D> =D>

the girls who sang (or at least i think it was a girl) did a good job, I was mildly impressed

Tip.it's official Ninja

Was messing around in dangerous clan wars, was leaving the arena when I misclicked and stepped out, was blitz and 2 hit by a d clawer.

Had bandos, d claws, whip, dharoks, veracs, ahrims, fury, zerker, armadyl etc. etc.

Lost around 85m, have around 4m left in bank. *sigh* Another few months at GWD :cry:

Awww, sorry to hear for your loss :(

Well I promised my outfit. Now this is just the outfit for this weeks cape so thats why I'm in d boots not infinity. I also tried d gloves but they were too red.

meleekiteym4.png

It looks ok the kite looks better with male characters though but i'm not walking all the way there and pay 3k to change for a picture.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Wow I'd quit if i lost that lol :( dang thats tight.

anyway GL on getting it back lol to bad for the rusher he doesnt get the drops :D

calzer101.png

Thanks mods I lost all my record of my 99's GF

This morning i finally got my self together to go and try my skills at bandos solo.

First run i almost managed 2 kills and only got 120 coals and some few k's gp.

But then 2nd run i got this ::'

bandos-solo_shard-drop-re.jpg

Apparently someone had just left when i got there, and just like me on first run, failed to finish off the last kill, so I didn't get the boss drop :(

But anyway still a nice little 150 free k's (:

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

[hide=]92range.jpg[/hide]

woooooooooooooooot halfway there!!!

so soul wars gives good range exp? might have to check on that. :P

:)

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=783367

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Wow I'd quit if i lost that lol :( dang thats tight.

anyway GL on getting it back lol to bad for the rusher he doesnt get the drops :D

wow, that sucks

B_ryan20.png

b_ryan20.png

Hi guys, I am relatively new to TIF, made my first post on the "introduce yourself..." thread just now.

Lately I started joining Forsakenmage's cc, and me like :thumbsup: , so now I finally register

I used to look the most at this thread with screenshots etc so this is probably the thread I will be mostly browsing...

Right now I could use some advice on how to include a pic in my post.. quite a nub :oops: Sorry if there is some sticky explaining it all.. couldn't find it :^o

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Hi guys, I am relatively new to TIF, made my first post on the "introduce yourself..." thread just now.

Lately I started joining Forsakenmage's cc, and me like :thumbsup: , so now I finally register

I used to look the most at this thread with screenshots etc so this is probably the thread I will be mostly browsing...

Right now I could use some advice on how to include a pic in my post.. quite a nub :oops: Sorry if there is some sticky explaining it all.. couldn't find it :^o

1. Use the print screen button to take a screen shot.

2. Paste it into paint

3. Crop it however you like

4. Save the picture as .jpg/.png

5. Go to http://www.imageshack.us

6. Browse to find the picture, then press upload

7. Once uploaded, copy the "link for forums" or use the direct link + img tags -

[img=directlink goes in here]

- as shown

8. Submit post :thumbup:

~sorry bout double post <3:

X_kaylin_X.png