Impossible?!?!?! ... No!!

miracleman58

i can easily get 100k+ of woodcutting experience in one day.. just cut maples :P (the solution to all problems is JUST CUT MAPLES ;) )

100k? >_> That's like under 2 hours of woodcut.

I'm very dissapointed by the fletching record - When fletching Dragon darts, you could do like 40000 Dragon Darts an hour, or 1m XP AN HOUR! that's 24mil xp per hour. Clicking 8000 times /hour is really pretty easy. Could be made much, much, easier with a boting program. I'd say 100 000 d darts an hour with absolutely no lag, and a repeating program that clicks for you. That would be 60mil XP in an hour...

Well.... who exactly has that kind of materials?

icecube7.jpeg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodcutting - 52070

Fishing - 48236

Crafting - 410260 Shocked

Smithing - 81956

Hunter - 113772

Slayer - 25951 Shocked

Farming - 57 magic trees. or 38783 Shocked

Theiving - 114055

Herlblore - 213978

You calculated these for 20 hours, but for real, most of them have been done in up to 31 hours(rs automatically logs out after 8 hours, runemonkey takes the experience you had 8 hours ago and updates it when the day finishes).

For the Crafting- totally possible if you have a few thousand elemental orbs and battlestaffs banked.

For farming- 31 hours is 25 mage trees, 8 palms, 2 calquats, and massive amounts of watermelons and torstols if you could be bothered.

The slayer achievement is quite nice too, but if you do edge tasks that isn't too hard to achieve.

Also about the list- it's not even nearly complete- only people who have registered there can compete, and it was only introduced more than a year after rs2 was launched.

It's now 6 hours. Aasiwat planned out a 29 hour thieving session starting 5 hours and 30 minutes before the 'clock' started. He thieved constantly for 29 hours with prepared meals, toilet breaks at the 6 hour mark etc. He had friends run him pots and food every now and then. He ended up with 6.5M thieving experience in one day, although it was actually 29 hours. If he had friends constantly bring him food and potions he could have easily hit 7M experience.

NOTE: This was done over 6 months ago with PP. The RuneMonkey server got changed therefore all the highscores got deleted hence the 5M record.

For some of the skills, they are actually incredibly easy, you could spend 4 years getting 10k Brimhaven agility tickets, then in one day, hand them all in. That's an INSTANT (almost) 3.2M experience. Even though you had been preparing for however long.

What site is this stuff taken from?

Runemonkey.net

Today some guy got both 1.6M mage xp AND 1.7M smith xp, on the same day O.o

Superheating Adamant items, very VERY fast experience.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!