Impossible?!?!?! ... No!!

miracleman58

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH??? :shock: how the heck do you get 410k+ xp of anything in an hour??? dang these people must have NO life at all.

Yes, efficiency definitely is proportional to a usage of more time.

Way to go genius.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

WTH??? :shock: how the heck do you get 410k+ xp of anything in an hour??? dang these people must have NO life at all.

Yes, efficiency definitely is proportional to a usage of more time.

Way to go genius.

:lol:

Wow. Whoever this guy is, he's a perfect case study of what happens to smart guys who don't have a girl.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

i dont understand why some ppl are bashing these people for going 24 hours on rs, its nothing new.. they simply set a goal for themselves, and now they a little famous, their names are blocked out though, but they deserve an applause tbh <.<

i could never do that, but some of the skills can be beaten. Like the record holder is 98 ranged, someone doing chins with lvl 99 and full armadyl/full vk could probably beat that (range pots ftw?), and also 99 magic, barrage lol.

and woodcutting record is at lv 90, with 99 and dragon axe, that could definitely be beaten.

crafting? wth hax0r? does black dragonhides even come close to that?

400ksmithexpdn2.png

theres my personal smith record.. on the day i got that the person in number 2 position on that particular website had 80k exp lol. i'm sure more is possible though, that was a long day for me but i by no means went non-stop 24 hours.

the craft and herb ones are both insane. I'd never have the motivation for that. I do remember though when the site listed the top 10 all time highscores for exp in one day.. back when n0valyfe was getting 200m fletch exp. He held around 7 out of the top 10 places.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Those aren't necessarily the records as not everyone is registered on runehead

All of those are breakable, the best ones have gone untouched for only 39 days.

Just a test of concentration span.

2496 Completionist

There used to be old records which were wiped, some have been beaten but I remember rc was over 1 million, and thieving was at 6.5 million.

The craft guy is almost constantly number 1 though, and the guy who got 6.5 mil thieve xp has records in other stats too. The ultimate no-lifers. :P

tipitsigtd0.png

2kshortmn1.png

There used to be old records which were wiped, some have been beaten but I remember rc was over 1 million, and thieving was at 6.5 million.

The craft guy is almost constantly number 1 though, and the guy who got 6.5 mil thieve xp has records in other stats too. The ultimate no-lifers. :P

oh yeah, i heard you can do 250k ish xp/hour using pyramid, 6.5 is definitely possible, kudos to that guy.

idk why some ppl keep bashing these people though. what they do is extremely challenging and takes a hideous amount of will power... 24 hours non sleep..yeah wow, \'

some of those records are uber beatable, like the woodcut one. I was thinking about trying, but most i play is 3 hours lol.. \'

What's the problem with playing so much? People don't freak out when someone plays sports constantly, when that's just a game.

Is the only difference more physical movement, and less mental? People never accept those who would rather think then do.

are you serious? have you ever played a sport? I compete collegiatley and i can tell you it takes alot and i mean alot more mental capacity to play a sport than to play runescape. People's problem with this is that you are inside on a computer devoting for 24hours devoting your time to a false reality, where as in sports you are getting exercise and face to face human contact and at no time would you ever play one 24 hours straight.

Flash130.png

What's the problem with playing so much? People don't freak out when someone plays sports constantly, when that's just a game.

Is the only difference more physical movement, and less mental? People never accept those who would rather think then do.

Tell me one time where you needed to use your brain in Runescape, where you were able to fully utilize your mental capacity. One time. Please.

Now tell me, what sports do you play to back up your statement? No, "I don't play a sport" doesn't count as a proper answer.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I want to know how to get my password back for runemonkey!! It has a link to the contact form, but it doesn't work. It also says to contact Debo Rock in runescape if can't login, but he isn't ever on. I would make a new account, but It says my runescape name is already taken.

Can somebody please give me some help??

These are all 24 hour exp rates, sorry missed that bit out.

And yes i understand how ppl get them but i want NUMBERS 8-) :thumbsup:

Most are 30. With 30 hours, you can achieve most of the records. And the thieving one was 6,5M per day.

damage112bs4.gif

You calculated these for 20 hours, but for real, most of them have been done in up to 31 hours(rs automatically logs out after 8 hours, runemonkey takes the experience you had 8 hours ago and updates it when the day finishes).

It's 6 hours mate ;) broke it while crafting, 1440k exp (240k/h avg) :D

Uula.png

You calculated these for 20 hours, but for real, most of them have been done in up to 31 hours(rs automatically logs out after 8 hours, runemonkey takes the experience you had 8 hours ago and updates it when the day finishes).

how would it be possible to get 350-400k + an hour then? :?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

how would it be possible to get 350-400k + an hour then? :?

Who said he got 410k an hour? IF he would have played 20 hours he would have had to gain 410k xp an hour, with 30 hours he gained around 275k xp h that can be gained with either battlestaffs of high level tanned dragonhides.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.