Impossible?!?!?! ... No!!

miracleman58

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is why would anyone play that much?!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

You calculated these for 20 hours, but for real, most of them have been done in up to 31 hours(rs automatically logs out after 8 hours, runemonkey takes the experience you had 8 hours ago and updates it when the day finishes).

It's 6 hours mate ;) broke it while crafting, 1440k exp (240k/h avg) :D

how would it be possible to get 350-400k + an hour then? :?

Who said he got 410k an hour? IF he would have played 20 hours he would have had to gain 410k xp an hour, with 30 hours he gained around 275k xp h that can be gained with either battlestaffs of high level tanned dragonhides.

Yep, making black bodies can get you over 340k/h

Uula.png

That's what really stumps me too. What in the world is the fun in rushing along like that? At the end of such a day you end up with a massive headache and just a thirst for more. I already feel guilty if I've spent two consecutive evenings playing RS or when I discover I've played for 8 hours on a free day (which, sadly, has happened more than it should). I can't understand how anyone can feel a sense of achievement in such a massive time waste :-k.

I can personally vouch as to how they got the 519k slayer exp in one day. My friend, not gonna name any names, started his goal of breaking the record almost 1 week ahead of time. He gathered together almost 28k worth of genie lamps in his inventory and also used quest rewards to have almost 80k slayer exp before he even started. It was a 29.5 hour day and he cannoned the whole time. He's level 126, fully maxed, and as long as you know the tricks it's fully possible.

And you do that how? I assume you mean 28 genie lamps in the invent. Which would give a maximum of 27720xp (thats at 99 Slayer btw, so don't expect that much) for the invent. And since you can't bank genie lamps then that would be the max you could get, and getting 28 genie lamps would be quite annoying, because you'd need an empty inventory the whole time.

Looking at those numbers, some of them seem quite insane. But yes, people would prepare ahead of time. They'd get all their supplies, down to the quickest way for them. (eg Using tanned hides over untanned). They'd need some serious to do it with the quickest possible items as well. Then, going for the 20 hours, grinding at the same skill would get quite boring in my opinion.

Kudos to the people that do this I guess, but in a way it is quite sad seeing they have played for a whole freaking day...

I run a 24 hour slayer competition 3 times a year and a 2 week one in the summer.

Black mask, cannon, and supersets along with a little luck and 1 upsmanship all have a part in obtaining a high slayer total for a day.

Doing clues I believe I got about 380k in 16 hours using cannon and shilo master.

The crazy no-lifers who try to win employ slaying for like 6 hours before the starting xp is taken, logging out, getting a little rest then pulling a 20 hour slay athon.

I'm not saying its right or wrong, just explaining how its possible. And no they don' use a bunch of genie lamps/quests...although I'm sure if carefully organized someone could obtain around 650k in a "day".

Slay On,

Axe Man Jack

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I wonder if some of those records can even be broken? Like with the Fletching and Herblore changes that have really slowed those skills down.

And gathering Genie Lamps for some of the really slow XP skills is pretty easy. Since they only give "quick" randoms while Red Chin hunting, I once got 11 Genie Lamps in about 3 hours.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Well, to achieve that is possible. I would never be able to it though. Probalby you need to be VERY rich to gain that much xp per hour, and have a very good strategy. But it is possible, if you just do the right things and sits at the computer monitor for as long time as needed.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

That's what really stumps me too. What in the world is the fun in rushing along like that? At the end of such a day you end up with a massive headache and just a thirst for more. I already feel guilty if I've spent two consecutive evenings playing RS or when I discover I've played for 8 hours on a free day (which, sadly, has happened more than it should). I can't understand how anyone can feel a sense of achievement in such a massive time waste :-k.

ditto

i feel strange having spent so long on a computer game <.<

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

• 2 weeks later...

The people who do this plan everything out. Runemonkey is based on the highscores and as you know, the highscores only update when you log out. You have to use this to your advantage so often people use more xp than 24 hours worth for those results.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Nah not all are planned. Fletching is easy as hell to beat, only took me ~15 hours of non stop gameplay, 17.5 hours including breaks.

But yeah, some require planning. my friend is going for the #1 attack position this saturday. Guthan, sup sets ready, and a bunch of PC points to start with. And movies to not get bored rofl.

**Sciz, Slayer of Full Dragon**dpiconani212tk1.gif

-97/99 Slayer

-Green partyhat

-Combat 133

Nah not all are planned. Fletching is easy as hell to beat, only took me ~15 hours of non stop gameplay, 17.5 hours including breaks.

But yeah, some require planning. my friend is going for the #1 attack position this saturday. Guthan, sup sets ready, and a bunch of PC points to start with. And movies to not get bored rofl.

Nova did 4.3m fletch xp a day on runemonkey, so i don't really see a reason for you to shout here, your record is only 40% of what the previous record was, and even if you had worked full hours it still would have been 80%, so yes, the all-time records do need a lot of planning.

Also the max for thieving used to be 6.6m by aasiwat, but more than 7 is still possible(around 240k xp an hour).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Nova did 4.3m fletch xp a day on runemonkey, so i don't really see a reason for you to shout here, your record is only 40% of what the previous record was, and even if you had worked full hours it still would have been 80%, so yes, the all-time records do need a lot of planning.

N0valyfe's days were spread over 2 days from what Ive heard from Ooogokuooo.

Oh, and I said not all those records are planned, that are the records after the RM reset. Of course over time they do need planning, the newer records dont all require that.

Oh and 4.3M? =\

runemonkeyhiscoresyi9.png

**Sciz, Slayer of Full Dragon**dpiconani212tk1.gif

-97/99 Slayer

-Green partyhat

-Combat 133

I'm very dissapointed by the fletching record - When fletching Dragon darts, you could do like 40000 Dragon Darts an hour, or 1m XP AN HOUR! that's 24mil xp per hour. Clicking 8000 times /hour is really pretty easy. Could be made much, much, easier with a boting program. I'd say 100 000 d darts an hour with absolutely no lag, and a repeating program that clicks for you. That would be 60mil XP in an hour...

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

i wish i could get those types of xp :roll: :x

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg