~@~ How to succeed 99-skill goals in 7 easy steps ~@~

Solidus_77

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked this guide, it really helps me this near of a 99. Maybe the best of this type of guides I've read so far.

Great job: 11/10!!! and bookmarking.!

Edit: I don't share your idea about goal sigs, as I'm sayin 2 mor % today, only 11 more days!

WarBlastoise.png

Wow great guide! You obviously put tonnes of effort into this, and it shows.... This is really going to help me get my first 99!! Me and my brother are kind of having a race to see who gets a skillcape first, and I am determined to beat him! lol!

Anyways, great guide and congrats on your 99's!

Onyxpixie499wc.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

thanks all of you for the positive feedback. I may do another guide, but I need to find somehting that hasn't been covered before (and that's not easy :shock: )

What do you mean create exp margins? Just wondering. Btw i like your guide extremely useful :)

Basically the exp margins build upon the idea of setting minigoals for yourself. Let's say that I'm trying to go for 99 in x skill.

I have decided to pace myself and do 100k exp per day (exp rate of 40k per hour). Creating a margin is basically me doing 100k exp per on a particular day, instead of 100k exp per day creating a 20k exp margin. Not only you get the satisfaction of being "early" on the project but you are also taking some safety measures. What if your internet crashes? or what if you end up going out for a friend's birthday party? The exp margins are there so that you can have flexible plans and not end up getting delayed on your project. Just having them creates that warm sense of safety, and I find that really helps ::' .

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I really do like this goal, me and my buddy N_odie are going to work on getting 99 hunter when I switch to members.

Catching 48k Red Chicombas will be horendous, but this guide will help, and im going to reference to it reguarly.

^_^ 10/10

RUNIEDSCAPE IS HERE!

Guids like this one makes me smile everytime I read it. And ofcourse it's defenitely motivating me once more to achieve a 99 skill some day.

I want 99 rc so badly and I am pretty sure that your tips will keep me focused and motivated!

Nice Runecraft level btw <3: !!

12242_b3e8cd.png

|Currently going for : 91 Runecrafting|

|Long-term goal : 99 Runecrafting|

|Rares I own so far : Santa|

Glad to see my guide is helping people pursue their goals.

Hey I really enjoyed your guide myself, but i have just one question-

I'm sure it does, but I'm just making sure, Will this advice be helpful for skill goals that arn't 99?

thank you in advance.

Of course! Any goal that requires some heavy commitment (Like not dieing of boredom at the Mage Training Arena :uhh: ). 99 skills are the most common to fit that description so I just used those as examples.

hey i need help what should i do if i only have an hour a day and the hunter red chins are always to crouded?

im waiting till sumemr but should i do that

Hard to say, since you don't have many options. Crowded hunter areas are one of the barriers to the skill too so I'm sorry but I don't have an answer. The choice is really up to you.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

great guide, 10/10!!!

extra tip: when doing skills that produce items(eg. Smithing, Fletching) keep your fininshed products away from your supplies.

if your coal and mith ore is at the top of your bank, keep the mith bars at the bottom of the bank so you don't know how much youve produced. helps me a lot

gregmister2.png

Barrow Drops: 1 Ahrim's Staff

10/10 \' \' \' You have totally motivated me to get to 99 woodcutting.... it will take a while but im using this guide to help me :) i love the idea of setting margins (if i didnt spell that rite dont laugh XD) and i know it sounds stupid but i never really thought that taking a break would help me, but now that i think of it, i guess it really would. nice guide :) i just hope i dont run into a wall like when i was ttrying to get 99 fishing. :wall: lol. but im going for it starting now.

soul_crushur.png