O'Ducky ~ Making a Big Decision? LAST PAGE!

quakzd0.jpg

Hello, I'm Old Ducky, Somtimes known as O'Ducky. I would like to welcome you to the new release of my first blog. In the blog You will find my Goals, and acheivments. Also, You will Find out a little bit about myself. Even if you're just passing by, leave me a Good Luck!

<3: O'Ducky

[hide=A Little About Myself]A Little About The Ol' Duck!

I am 21 years old of age, Turning 22 In early November. I've played runescape since 2004, Skipping from account to account. I've finally settled down on Old Ducky In runescape.

Friends kept telling me about this wonderful site for clue scrolls, and I used it. I suddenly found the forums one day, and joined them without a doubt. From then On, I spent my time In the Help & Advice along with the General Discussion forum. I then found the TET forum, so I asked about it In the Help & Advice. It was hard attending the previouse events, but I'm now attending them.

Later then, I found out the Tip.It had clans to choose from! I chose effectivly clans that held events, and that were mature enough for me. Now I'm in 4, mabey 5 clans. I also worked up a little clan for myself Called TEP, standing for "Tip.Iters Event Planners". The clan went down hill and became very inactive.

During my time with tip.it, I have found very good friends such as Deejay. I'm looking towards the future of my Tip.It life to be Great![/hide]

[hide=Going For those skills!]Going For Those 99 Skills!

Yes, I'm a Level 3 skill machine! I've had the goals since I've made Old Ducky to get 99 Woodcutting, and Firemaking. So Far, My firemaking level has reached 50, and woodcutting 48. I'm also hoping for those extra skills I'm training to be 60+.

I Hope to see myself accomplish these goals someday. Also, I hope to see my friends accomplish their Goals someday. Wish me luck as I walk on the path to success![/hide]

[hide=Extra Info!]Extra Info!

Suggestions? - If you know anything I could add to my blog please PM me about it. Don't be afraid to Suggest, I don't Bite! Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!

Questions?- If you have any questions regarding myself, or my blog please Post or Pm me. (I suggest you try to catch me on Tip.It rather than Ingame on runescape, I use Tip.It more!)[/hide]

[hide=Friends Blogs!]Friends Blogs!!

Jemathonical's Blog

Celt23's Blog

Moonshadow's Blog

Deejay_hr's Blog

Hobo's Blog[/hide]

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Good luck Daffy!

Or are you Donald?

Meh, good luck anyways!

Lol! Thanks!

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

:-w Lol.

(I'm saying Lol Too much? I DONT THINK SO! :notalk:)

80th Post FTW!

dztf80.jpg

good luck with woodcutting and firemaking :thumbsup:

you have a small miss type on your blog it says your woodcutting level has reached 50, and woodcutting 48 shouldnt one say firemaking?

13zwenn.png

Ducky to get 99 Woodcutting, and Firemaking. So Far, My woodcutting level has reached 50, and woodcutting 48. I'm also hoping for those extra skills I'm training to be 60+.

You didnt say fm :). and gl :) wc is hawt. <3:

| Dragon drops: 5 | GWD drops: 8 | DK drops: 4 | Obby drops: 2 |

Hi there, keep it up. :thumbsup:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Yay! My blog Is growing fast.

PS: Thanks Sophia, I've corrected that! Also, If anyone has sent me messages I have NOT replied to, please resend them. I had 3 messages, but couldn't see them Due to the Global Announcement Issue.

dztf80.jpg

Hai ducky, I noticed you posted on my out-of-date blog. Nice to see your goals are similar to mine. Keep up with the good work. See you on RS!
I'll Try! Thanks for posting, and yea Hopefully I'll get around to seeing you on runescape.

<3: O'Ducky

dztf80.jpg