Is i me who's stupid?

gammaohm

Ok. this just happend. i was training on lessers on karamajarva (or whatever its called), but i'm forced to return to surface as i ran out if food. by the way, im cmb lvl 67, so this is only natural. on my way out this lvl 72 asks me to sell my rune med, for 10 k. now lokking on stardard player to player trade, this is cheap, but as i only would get round 7.5 k in shop, and i had gotten a spare, i agreed. so the trade is made, and reurn to my trip to the fishing grounds. he then ask me to sell my other helm, though i refuses. at this point he choses to call me a noob. now remember, i'm not whining about being called a noob, it proberly couldn't annoy me any less, i just don't understand why... is it just me whos stupid, and cant understand this action, or is it him whos a dork... the only reason I can cime uo with, is that he fells that his ekstra 5 combat levels makes him fell, that he is far supirior to me... boy talk about a god **** egotrip... so people, please help me figure the bloke/las out. and once more, I'm NOT whining about being called a noob, i just cant see the reason

A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. If your apparantly the 0% who still listens to rock, put this in your signature.

b]

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1499/banksig2qn4.gif[/img]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

karamajarva

ROFFLEZ!

And as I've said before; once you know its not true, it shouldn't bother you and if it does, you have low self esteem.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Couldnt read it, but ill go ahead and say yes your stupid.

Ugh... Very sad. To summarize: He's training at lessers at Karajima. He get's a rune med. He leaves and is going back to mainland to restock on food. He's lvl 67, a lvl 72 comes out and asks for the rune med for 10k. He agrees, they trade, deal done. The 72 then asks for the other rune med, he refuses, and then he get's called a noob. He is wondering WHY he got called a noob, he's not ranting about BEING called a noob. He can't see the reason.

Just because his typing skills are bad doesn't really give you the right to blantly say he's stupid, lol.

Karajima.

ROFFLEZ!

Its amazing no one call spell that right.

OT: Noob is a word that people use loosely without knowing the true meaning.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Because it doesn't have a definition ^_^. It's like a curse word- people just use it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Karajima.

ROFFLEZ!

I used to call it Karamaja for years. :oops:
"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Karajima.

ROFFLEZ!

I used to call it Karamaja for years. :oops:

Same here.

I'd say just ignore the guy. He can find some other other to buy it, and he doesn't have to buy it from you.

In RS society, combat level makes no difference. You can be 100 levels higher than someone and it is possible for that someone to both 1) call you a noob and 2) have a higher total level. Just understand that this happens to everyone, and you should thank the Lord, Jagex, and the RS Gods that someone had mercy on us and invented the ignore list,

Ugh... Very sad. To summarize: He's training at lessers at Karajima. He get's a rune med. He leaves and is going back to mainland to restock on food. He's lvl 67, a lvl 72 comes out and asks for the rune med for 10k. He agrees, they trade, deal done. The 72 then asks for the other rune med, he refuses, and then he get's called a noob. He is wondering WHY he got called a noob, he's not ranting about BEING called a noob. He can't see the reason.

Just because his typing skills are bad doesn't really give you the right to blantly say he's stupid, lol.

I was reffering to him not knowing the name of karamja despite the fact that he had to either click a line under a glory that says teleport karamja or talk to a captain and click on sail to karamja.

I was reffering to him not knowing the name of karamja despite the fact that he had to either click a line under a glory that says teleport karamja or talk to a captain and click on sail to karamja.

Meh no biggy... Some people are a lot worse...

i only use the ignore list when somebody spams me with pm's. most of the time i just listen to ppl yell at me sometimes its funny what they say.

Example. a guy once said: noob 1/^00b 1z0mg noob lolz u cant talk noob u got muted nooooob!

lol

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

aww poor guy (not you the med buyer) he thinks because his biddings are not done a he commands that you do it if you don't well now you made mr. monkey mad soooo.... your a noob ... :lol: yeah right dont care bout those persons and btw he maybe 5 lvls higher then your game lvl your 500 lvl higher real live (karma 8-) ) because you dont go roflecopters i pwnzors you in wildy hocus pocus. (at least i hope you did'nt :wink: ) ow and i does'nt matter that you can't spell island with a volcano on top of it aka karmaja (or what ever) heck i am a 17 year old guy who has a IQ of 141 and still cant spell for doggie's lawn dirty maker

so who gives a flying cabbage and just be proud that your a better human than mr med buyer because i say so ::'

please if you have the time add twinsen345 for a chat i always love to talk

Im about to solve a great mystery.

[hide= The answer to the meaning of life] Karamja[/hide]

Wow, clever :roll:

Use your ignore list. I know if i was ever talking to you in game thats what i would do.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

heck i am a 17 year old guy who has a IQ of 141

And im Odysseus, son of Laertes, king of ithica and conquerer of troy.

Hey me too!

Thank you for pulling that out of that incomprehensible text wall, now we can laugh at the irony.

p2gq.jpg

My favorite way to respond is to say: "You're right! I'm the biggest noober out there!" It puts their little brains in some kind of loop, kind of like when, in movies or cartoons, when a machine is tricked. I can just picture the steam coming out of their heads.

lalalasig2.png

well...no you're not stupid...though a title like that is going to bring you some very unwelcome comments here. lol. but in the future you should think about not selling your rune med for 10k. he wanted to buy them off of you because he can high alch them for about 11.5k and make a quick profit. i think he was just mad because he couldn't take advantage of this or you again. don't worry about it so much.

rssig2.png