My original bank screen shot, before I quit :)

Wow I'm very impressed! :D

You could be easily set for all buyable 99's with only one phat set, but I'm guessing you won't be selling any of the remaining ones.

In any case I'm intrigued to see how you progress in the future. Best of luck!

And if you still want a proof shot, just let me know.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at "All I have left is 4 party hat sets"

Dude....If they're that rubbish than give me one :twisted:

11/10

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Duke, who was all high and mighty about us manipulating the market (unleash and i) ended up being banned for rl trading, which I find extremely ironic.

I'm fairly sure you told my some other secrets in private too back in the days, which was worse than manipulating prices.. ;)

Anyway, the only thing I find ironic here is that you think you can judge me like that, whilst admitting having manipulated prices on a significant scale. But let's not get into stupid fights over this here shall we... I don't believe one single bit you really care about that rule anyway.

As for your wealth, I'm quite sure there are various people ingame with more than that, but I suppose you can probably claim the title of 'richest with proof and still playing'. :P Many top stakers and merchants have been banned over the past year(s).

I told you the truth about everything, didnt really bother keeping it a secret. Im not judging you at all, back then you looked down on unleash and i for what and how we did it, but its kinda hyppocritical dont you think? Since you pretty much did something much worst.

I dont claim to be THE richest, just richest out of all the people I know that still play and are not banned, and trust me, I know a lot of people.

Between you, unleash, and others who quit and got banned way too many sets went poof.

And lastly, you have to give me credit regardless of how, look at the end result. If I had not quit when I did, together with unleash we would have eventualy bought out most of the sets I bet, with each phat push the amount that we were making was unreal.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

I remember you 8-) , Pictures aint fake lol , hes a old rs player who i tought got banned ages ago but he still here , I knew u through a friend of mine- Duke if u remember him, He got banned ,i tought u had gotten banned too and went to WOW

Well Welcome Back anyways , Rs has Changed alot, not only in the graphics or updates way , Prices , Number of people playing , old Buds banned and stuff.

If u need any help U can always pm me

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

Yeh does suck when ur best mates get banned or quit, But its not the end i guess.

Well its better of quitting then being banned, e.g. if u had been banned u wouldnt of been back today , :mrgreen:

Not flamming you, didnt mean in bad way

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

Pretty nice for a stake-less bank. There are some old payers tho that hide out with alot of rares. A guy in my good friend's clan has a 80 bil+ bank, all from rsc drops, not aloud to say a name tho for securety reasons.

Thats bs, saying his name puts him in no danger at all.

I still want to know how you lost so many phats =P~

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Pretty nice for a stake-less bank. There are some old payers tho that hide out with alot of rares. A guy in my good friend's clan has a 80 bil+ bank, all from rsc drops, not aloud to say a name tho for securety reasons.

Thats bs, saying his name puts him in no danger at all.

~

Itsme is rite , i got couple mates who have 50b odd bank, one of them reveleaed himself on sals realm 1 year ago and got banned from rs following month. Saying names does put them in danger of being banned. Going back onto this topic, Ego did u play rsc ? i remember egoscopion from rsc i dont know if that was you :-k

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

The only mates that are afraid to reveal their names are those from the second dupe, the big pink partyhat dupe.

Yea, this account was started in rsc

Yeh thats rite , and i tought id seen u on rsc 8-) guess was rite

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

There are still accounts with like 500 duped hats on them, since pink (now purple) used to be the most expensive party hat.

Oh and I am 100% legit :)

Yeh lol, ever since purple took over it went down in price, and Yeh ur legit 8-)

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03