AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinton595

I know im supposed to put a decent title on my posts but im mad :lol:

Ok, heres the deal.. Been playing for 2 years.. Max cash ive ever had, 2.3m.. Cb lv, 72.. Total lv..1192 :wall:

in the official words of me:

I NEED MONEY!

Ive tried everything. Combat, Fishing, Wc'ing, Minning, Merchanting, Law running, Air running, Hunting, Cooking. EVERYTHING!

Nothing has worked for me. NOTHING, :cry: :cry: Help me..

Heres my stats just to let ya know..

quinton595.gif

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Just give up then.

... no seriously. if you have tried so many things, then it is obvious that the reason why you are not making money is because you lack patience. spinning flax is not something you can't achieve, all it takes is patience and repetition. if you really want to make money, just set a goal and focus on achieving it.

PS: LAWL @ PuppyKing.

"You're pro or you are a noob....

puwre.gif

...that's life." - Athene

44 rc takes a weekend at max to get, as long as you concentrate. The abyss is really easy once you get the hang of it. Feel free to pm me if you need help with the abyss, I'm always willing to help someone rc :mrgreen:

lalalasig2.png

Its not going to happen fast so deal with it. Your stats are low, do some skilling, you will be rich if you FOCUS. Pick a skill, i recomend woodcutting. Set a goal, say 25k yews (im doing this right now, 24k so far). Then set another goal, 25k bowstrings. Pick some flax, spin, sell, double your money, keep going untill you have 25k bowstrings. Next work on runecrafting. Pony up the cash for 1k pure ess, make 1k nats, sell them for 300k, buy 3k pure ess, keep going untill you have 25k nats. Make 25k yew longs, string them, alc them. Once you are all done you will have made like 19.2 million and a total of 10 million exp. If you get bord while doing this DONT switch, stay focused, Download all 10 seasons of stargate-sg1 and watch it to pass the time.

Fools_Taco.png

Its not going to happen fast so deal with it. Your stats are low, do some skilling, you will be rich if you FOCUS. Pick a skill, i recomend woodcutting. Set a goal, say 25k yews (im doing this right now, 24k so far). Then set another goal, 25k bowstrings. Pick some flax, spin, sell, double your money, keep going untill you have 25k bowstrings. Next work on runecrafting. Pony up the cash for 1k pure ess, make 1k nats, sell them for 300k, buy 3k pure ess, keep going untill you have 25k nats. Make 25k yew longs, string them, alc them. Once you are all done you will have made like 19.2 million and a total of 10 million exp. If you get bord while doing this DONT switch, stay focused, Download all 10 seasons of stargate-sg1 and watch it to pass the time.

LOL :lol: :XD:

But one problem.. i cant STAY focused.. If something isnt constantly changing, it bored me, then i lose focus.. :cry:

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Since you lose focus easily, I would suggest that you don't play to get money. Back when I was a noob, i jumped from skill to skill, sometimes not ever gaining a level, and banking everything I made/got. Before I realized it, I had over 10k lobsters, or a few k yew logs, or even 800 addy ore :|

The little things add up over time, and then you can splurge on something big, or on a buying skill.

~M

Since you lose focus easily, I would suggest that you don't play to get money. Back when I was a noob, i jumped from skill to skill, sometimes not ever gaining a level, and banking everything I made/got. Before I realized it, I had over 10k lobsters, or a few k yew logs, or even 800 addy ore :|

The little things add up over time, and then you can splurge on something big, or on a buying skill.

for some reason.. this sounds like the only good post.. i coudl actually imagine this working.. THANKS! :D

Ps.. Misplaced me posted on my topic!! <3: lol

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

The one main requirement to runescape is paitiance

If i were you id get 100k (not that hard to get)

Buy 1k flax

Spin it all in lumbridge caslte using the top floor bank and the 2nd floor wheel

Once its all spun into bow strings sell for 170-180k

you will level up in crafting a fair bit from doing this if you buy more flax with your profit, if you keep going til you are level 63 crafting you will be able to make green dragon bodys and if you buy your hides for 1.5k or less you will be able to make bodys and alch them with about 100 gp profit

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

What MPM said, that's how I roll. I never played this game on the intention to make money. Money is an over controling factor and personally in my opinion, too many strive for that one thing. Money has it's purposes, but is not needed if that is what you are working for.

I play to serve my friends and where they need help. I skill to pass the time when they don't need anything. When I skill, I collect the items that I will "harvest" from my labor. With these items, I accumulate some momentary wealth. For example, I did barrows for fun. I reaped in deaths and minds to supply me going back over and over again. Soon enough, I had over a mil worth in Chaos runes alone.

Just keep at it and have fun. It is in the eyes of the beholder where success lies.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

You have 65 woodcutting, so you could try cutting yews and selling them till mages, but the runecrafting natures sounds like the best course of action (300k an hour huh? *grabs pure ess* ::' )

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

44 rc takes a weekend at max to get, as long as you concentrate. The abyss is really easy once you get the hang of it. Feel free to pm me if you need help with the abyss, I'm always willing to help someone rc :mrgreen:

The abyss is super easy to get used to, there's not actually much danger from either pkers or monsters, and it's constantly shifting, and quite enjoyable. It requires attention, but not much patience at all, and you can make a couple mil in days. I'm open to PMs as well, I'm a runecrafting-genius-in-the-making (I wish... Ah well, I can still help a little bit.).

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.