A Merchant's Dream - Sina J's History + Goals/Achievements

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly compelling story. You are my hero! =D>

I've lost a green mask, so I have a smidget of an idea of how you feel. I quit after losing it, then came back. I merchanted runes on PC and got back a blue and a red mask. The buy "x" thing came out, so my form of merchanting went to hell. I need to find a new way.

OT: You're story is inspirational and I wish you luck going for your phat.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

NO WAI I was reading that story and I thought Aitolos sounded familiar... then I remembered my good friend I Steele I had an account based on that one that he used as a scout :shock:

Amazing story, I really need to learn to merchant like that :-w

Best of luck recovering, and good luck with 99 wc!

Same scam happened to me in RSC in around 2003 or so.

I had a yellow party hat and I traded "Evil Swords". I put up my little paper hat and he puts up a green one! I tell my brother, no matter what he does accept, because green ones are worth more than yellow. Evil Swords continues to put up more items, such as around 700K cash, and full rune. We both accept and it turns out he took away the green party hat :(

I yelled at my older brother when this happened :( and ran into my dining room and started crying :cry: . Mind you this was when I was like 10 or 11 :P

Well... live and learn.

Grats on your comeback though. I just lost 170m staking and I am currently cleaned :( Hopefully I'll get back up, but I havent been on in like a week.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Thanks for all the responses! <3!

My most recent bank pic is on the first page.

This is my FIRST day back on RS merchanting, after like a month. This is 3 hours of merchanting.

Previous Bank Pic

tempbank1vh3.png

Today's Bank Pic

november7ep2.png

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Thanks for all the responses! <3!

My most recent bank pic is on the first page.

This is my FIRST day back on RS merchanting, after like a month. This is 3 hours of merchanting.

Previous Bank Pic

tempbank1vh3.png

Today's Bank Pic

november7ep2.png

Mmmm can you say +4M.

november8kw7.png

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Dude, you keep making me love you even more :)

I am currently finding stuff to merchant. My goal has always been any phat. Do you have any merchanting tips for me?

I recently merchanted 17m in a week and was able to upgrade to red mask + santa. You seem to be spawning money <3:

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Great story, i enjoyed reading it looks like you put alot of effort into it. Sorry to hear you lost your rares after merching for so long. Glad to see your back up and running. <3: the Santas and cas.

Keep it up :thumbsup:

Edit: forgot torate #-o 10/10

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The most profit i ever made merchanting was about -$500000 in a week lol.

I really admire your skill for it, and to be able to pull off a 99 and soon another one at the same time is amazing.

I actually punched my self for not asking how you do it, but i know you must get that a lot.

But seriously, never quit!

<3:

10/10

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

I didn't merchant yesterday. So this would be my 3rd day merchanting since I became fully active in RS again (4 days ago).

november10aj6.png

sina_j.png

He mercs rares. Its kinda obvious. He mercs while skilling and scanning forums. That means a rares merc. and every time he post a pic, he has differnent combos of cash and rares.

Don't get me wrong tho, he has to have skills to get to rares from 6k laws.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

I didn't merchant yesterday. So this would be my 3rd day merchanting since I became fully active in RS again (4 days ago).

november10aj6.png

I merched a bit more today, now going to go sleep. Final result of day 3: (Around a 3M gain from earlier today)

november102nh8.png

sina_j.png