Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

warren211

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're 360 players here mainly.

Oh. Well, that sucks. :|

Well what do you play on? I play on the PC. Rank 28 (AK-74u) seems to far away... DAMNIT@@@@@

Yeah, PC, running 1.0. And wut ? I thought you unlocked 74-u at rank 28?

I was rank 32, until I got the variety mappack, [bleep]ed up my running v, re-installed, accidentally deleted mpdata, so now, I'm back to rank 1, but working on a fix to get back to 32. Fffffuuuu. :\

I'm at rank 23. Getting 20-30+ kills a game, I find that the experience rate is still so slow... and such boring guns too (except for the sniper rifles, M40A3 FTW). My account is WTG.

Yeah M40A3 is pretty good, though not that great on laggy servers, for that I prefer M21.

Shouldn't be that slow, took me about a week to get to level 32.

Got xfire ?

Brought a knife to a gun fight in SnD today. Ridiculously fun. Dodging all the nade/bullet spam and then stabbing some 74u <bad person> in the face feels so good.

Esp. if you inspire a kniver on the other team. It's like a dance of jumping and crouching and proning. Fun fun. ;D

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

started playing this alot now im liking it alot, much more than black ops. dont know why though

is it just me or are grenades op (compared to bo) i keep dieing to them as i keep thinking im far enough away

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Hyperbole and a half :thumbup:

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

if i prestiege will i loose all my challenges?

i really dont want to start getting headshots with all snipers if im gonna lose the progress when i prestiege

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

i loose all the crappy headshots needed for the crappy gold sniper

he mad?

I like how the discussion is all COD4, MW2 and Black Ops, with WAW just left out.

W@W had the best search. I will defend this forever.

Also the snipers are easy to get headshots with, but if you don't want to lose them then don't prestige. Gold guns > Prestige

yes.png