Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

warren211

I still play the PC version from time to time.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing again about 3 weeks ago, and have only been in one speed hack :blink: Whatchu talkin' bout willis? And they are fun :thumbsup: bull rushing someone and trying to knife them is insane fun.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I spend most of my time pub-heroing it up in FFA matches with my Knives kit. Extreme Conditioning and P90 makes me feel like some kind of witch doctor from the Matrix. With a knife.

It's depressing that there's really only one non-HC FFA server in Aus/NZ that's consistently full, though the upside is that I can just hear the squeals of terror when I join the server and proceed to disembowel everybody.

I tried using guns in a match last night, and I'm pleased to say they're still as easy as hell, even though I haven't used a weapon kit in months.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Yeah the speed lobbys are actually fun, don't know why anyone would want it in search though, I was in a Ground War Countdown one so it was just crazy action. I went 31-9 I think, the trick was to wait for people to reload because you were only super fast when sprinting. My air support wasn't worth [cabbage] though because people just ran from airtsrikes, and people were literally outrunning the bullets from the chopper lmao.

Microsoft needs to add a feature where when you get your xbox, and the first time you plug your mic in, you must past a voice test. IF YOUR VOICE IS TOO HIGH, YOU CANNOT USE THE MIC. I swear almost every game I go to on here has at least 2 people with the highest pitched voice ever. If I can hear you through my tv's speakers while listening to my Ipod, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE A MIC.

Anyway, went 36-12 on Showdown HCTDM yesterday. Had a 22 streak :grin: Love camping that little room on the second story and killing people trying to come through the Marine's tunnel. Almost ran out of M16 ammo and had to scavenge a M14 (that's not the sniper right?). Luckily it had a RDS.

Microsoft needs to add a feature where when you get your xbox, and the first time you plug your mic in, you must past a voice test. IF YOUR VOICE IS TOO HIGH, YOU CANNOT USE THE MIC. I swear almost every game I go to on here has at least 2 people with the highest pitched voice ever. If I can hear you through my tv's speakers while listening to my Ipod, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE A MIC.

Anyway, went 36-12 on Showdown HCTDM yesterday. Had a 22 streak :grin: Love camping that little room on the second story and killing people trying to come through the Marine's tunnel. Almost ran out of M16 ammo and had to scavenge a M14 (that's not the sniper right?). Luckily it had a RDS.

I agree, I feel sorry for everybody who has a dog in the room with them when those 14 year old kids join.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I mute them.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I mute them.

I do mute them... if they are on my team, and during the time when the game ends and we go back to the lobby. I can't mute them in the lobby. Which is when it is the worst because they start screaming at each other.

I've played this game for 3 years or however long it has been out, and only just last night did I learn something new about a map. On Ambush I was playing some HQ and it spawned way in the back (where the C flag is on domination I think, might be A...it has a turret in a building)...anyway, there is a building in the very back and it has an upper story with 2 or so rooms. I was amazed. :o

I've played this game for 3 years or however long it has been out, and only just last night did I learn something new about a map. On Ambush I was playing some HQ and it spawned way in ther back (where the C flag is on domination I think, might be A...it has a turret in a building)...anyway, there is a building in the very back and it has an upper story with 2 or so rooms. I was amazed. :o

That building is so pointless. :blink:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I've played this game for 3 years or however long it has been out, and only just last night did I learn something new about a map. On Ambush I was playing some HQ and it spawned way in ther back (where the C flag is on domination I think, might be A...it has a turret in a building)...anyway, there is a building in the very back and it has an upper story with 2 or so rooms. I was amazed. :o

That building is so pointless. :blink:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Hardcore Headquarters is such a fun game. Especially on Shipment. Oh god the laughs. 89 - 62, then 64 - 24 a little later. It's so fun calling in an airstrike and killing EVERYBODY (teammates and enemies) :grin:

Oh, and silenced P90 = godly. (Why is it that silencers seem to increase damage on almost every gun :-? )

The only attachment to increase damage is ACOG on the M40, which is annoying because with SP its 1HK anywhere in the body, so kids can run up to you and no scope you in the leg from 2 feet away thinking they're badasses.

I spent about an hour in speedhack games last night, was pretty fun, and I managed to get 20 or so shotgun headshots.

I've been playing CoD4 since my wrongful ban on CoD6. It's better than it in every damn sense, except for a few issues I found:

1. Quite a lump of the maps are basically reworked SP maps. Not a flaw in its own aspect, but it's a little repetitive.

2. Guns that I love are irritatingly, unlockable at ridiculously high levels. Again, not a flaw, just personal opinion.

3. Limited weapon choice. Again, my own opinion. We get like 6+ ARs but only 3 LMGs?

4. Grenades. They are really powerful. I'm not even talking about Martyrdom.

5. No local servers. :(

But on the good side (versus CoD6:MW2)

1. Steam won't ban your ass for stuff you didn't do. :thumbup:

2. Love the emphasis on multistoreyed combat (MW2's best building warfare map was Derail, didn't get DLCs though).

3. Weapons are more comfortable to play. Do love the M40A3.

4. Grenades are cool too, for flushing. Threw a grenade into the sewer thing on Ambush and got a free airstrike.

5. It actually takes skill to be good at this game. Most of the guys I play with are 270+ ping veterans. No knifing, no UMP-SDs (Maybe MP5-SD compares, but they're not the same IMO).

6. Killstreaks are balanced, if a little boring. (1 helicopter at any given time)

No, what makes it a good thing is that the maps are so much better than MW2's.

2. Guns that I love are irritatingly, unlockable at ridiculously high levels. Again, not a flaw, just personal opinion.

Well in CoD4 unlike MW2 all the guns are pretty much balanced so no one gun is really better than another, so its not like you're getting screwed over at a low level.

3. Limited weapon choice. Again, my own opinion. We get like 6+ ARs but only 3 LMGs?

Yeah theres only 3 LMGs and 2 shotguns, but unlike MW2 the guns have a sense of individuality about them, theres a point to using all of the guns. Guns are actually fun to use and satisfying to get kills with.

4. Grenades. They are really powerful. I'm not even talking about Martyrdom.

Yeah the grenades are too strong really, on certain maps it can get annoying, but lets be honest throwing a frag through a window and getting a triple kill never gets old.