Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

warren211

Neither COD game has died down as they're both in the top 3 most played Xbox live games.

I meant on the forums - and not everyone uses Xboxes.

Just the serious gamers. Worth noting that I include the PS3 with the Xbox 360 as a serious games console, not some little kiddies affair.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus MC stop crying because the Wii outsold your fanboybox.

I couldn't care less how many Wii's have been sold in comparison, I own a Wii myself.

Then stop being such a douche for no apparent reason.

Its hard to believe Im called a troll because I have realistic opinions.

But you, hah, no.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Jesus MC stop crying because the Wii outsold your fanboybox.

I couldn't care less how many Wii's have been sold in comparison, I own a Wii myself.

Then stop being such a douche for no apparent reason.

Its hard to believe Im called a troll because I have realistic opinions.

But you, hah, no.

I have never called you a troll so it is pointless to start bringing that up against me, the face that you think I have unrealistic opinions is almost laughable to me.

He has the realistic opinion that the Wii is for children, which it is.

I'm Sorry that I'm dragging this off-topic, but the Wii isn't 'a' children's games console as such. It's marketed for Families, which includes adults, although the primary market is for children. Obviously, I don't mind it being for children, since I prefer the simpler graphics with better gameplay (I'm not saying that all Wii games have better gameplay than Xbox 360 and PS3 games, because they don't). Anyway, say what you want about the Wii, as long as adult titles like Resident Evil keep rolling on then I'm fine.

Again, sorry for crashing a thread by going off-topic.

Right... bringing this thread back on topic if that's OK with you people:

Favourite game types?

Favourite classes/weapons?

Favourite maps?

My favourite games are TDM, Domination, HQ and SnD.

I prefer SMGs - MP5, P90, AK-74u all good. ;) Also I'll snipe quite often, always use M40, hardcore or not, ACOG or regular scope, love that weapon! <3:

Favourite maps have to be Bog and countown, nice wide open spaces for decent sniping, and Chinatown for ghosting with SMGs.

Also if you want to add me on XBL and play a few games that's cool, just remember to let me know you're from tif or I'll probably ignore you. :P

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Favourite game types?

Favourite classes/weapons?

Favourite maps?

TDM, Domination, HCTDM, HCsNd

m14, m40, p90, m16, dragonov, m21

Shipment, crossfire, ambush

My favorite class is the P90 with red tiger UAV jammer, last stand, and fragx3.

I used that on crossfire in HCTDM ran straight across the map threw 3 gernades got 3 kills, called UAV killed 2 more people called my air strike and killed 3 people called my helicopter and got a 10 killstreak. I ended the game going 34-6.

Got on WaW did terrible so I'm probably going to cod4 again because WaW is just pissing me off lol

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Game types - TDM, Merc. TDM, Sabotage. Every so often I stop by Hardcore.

Weapons - MP5, Shotguns, G3/6C, M40A3, M21. Not a big fan of LMG's.

Maps - Pretty much every one that shows up on TDM, except for the courtyard one.

Perks - Special Grenades x3/Bandolier, UAV Jammer/Stopping Powwer, Steady Aim/Dead Silence. Which one I use depends on whether I'm going for Stealth or not.

Am I the only one who hates only having 5 custom classes? Honestly, I could fill up 10 easily.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Maps - Pretty much every one that shows up on TDM, except for the courtyard one.

Perks - Special Grenades x3/Bandolier, UAV Jammer/Stopping Powwer, Steady Aim/Dead Silence. Which one I use depends on whether I'm going for Stealth or not.

Am I the only one who hates only having 5 custom classes? Honestly, I could fill up 10 easily.

I can assure you, you are not the only one who hates 5 classes.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

I can assure you, you are not the only one who hates 5 classes.

+1 on that, very heavily, I think I need at least 10 if not 15. xD

Also, I just found myself an awesome setup for SnD!!

Druganov

AK74u

Trip Frags/Claymores (I change it depending on the map.)

Overkill.

Steady Aim. (Very useful for close-quarters with the AK, and if you're caught off-guard with Druganov out, I know it's nooby, but just spamming the trigger if you're up close can work pretty well.)

Reason for my choice:

Druganov is 1-shot kill without Stopping Power for upper-torso, neck and head, so for a decent sniper that means 1-shot-kills 80% of the time at least.

AK74u - what can I say? Epic gun, penetrating power of an AK, fast firing, good damage, basically kicks the shix out of anything that I don't snipe anyways.

Druganov as primary? - Ghillie suits win games, end of. If that means switching weapons at the beginning of a map, it's SnD, I don't care that much.

Trip Frags - People hate this because of howitzers [people who just spam-nade at the start of maps] but I use them tactically, some people throw in a stun to check for occupants, why not throw in something more... deadly? This might flush them out too! ::'

This isn't only good for SnD either, I just went 17 for 1 on Overgrown with this set-up! ::'

tifsiggy.jpg

I don't have CoD4, and it's pointless to get it now since CoD6:MW2 will be coming out in a few months, but I saw this perk in tier 3 or something about "Eavesdropping". Apparently you can hear the other team's voice chat? That sounds like a fun perk. Does anyone use it [for the lulz]?

I don't have CoD4, and it's pointless to get it now since CoD6:MW2 will be coming out in a few months, but I saw this perk in tier 3 or something about "Eavesdropping". Apparently you can hear the other team's voice chat? That sounds like a fun perk. Does anyone use it [for the lulz]?

Meh, hardly anyone uses Voice chat on the PC, in my experience. Even if people did talk, Perk 3 could be much better utilised than having to listen to double the stupidity that my team sometimes spouts.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Nope, it's useless lol. They're removing it from MW2 and didn't put it in WaW. Here's what you'll hear if you use it:

1.) Nothing.

2.) People just chatting - but you won't be able to talk back.

3.) People arguing.

If people are going to use tactics, they'll be in a party so Eavesdrop won't work anyways. Also any decent clan will have worked out their tactics before, and even if you heard them talking you probably wouldn't learn much about what they're doing.

EDIT: Does anyone else here use cod4boards? Because I think their website's down because I wasn't able to access it yesterday and it doesn't seem to be working today either, however my internet's kinda screwy so I just thought I'd check to see if it's working for anyone else. (http://cod4boards.com/ if anyone wants to check it for me...)

tifsiggy.jpg

Works for me.

And yeah, I can think of many things better than Eavesdropping. Namely every other 3rd Tier Perk.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Works for me.

Yea it just went back up lol, thanks for checking though. ::'

That thing about Iron Lungs just reminded me of these videos lmao, they're awesome! :lol:

tifsiggy.jpg

Haha DESTROYED! :D

image129l.jpg

This wasn't even in a clan or anything, just a regular TDM and these guys had to be pissed afterwards. :lol:

This is my best KD in a game for a while, but I've had 50 kills in a TDM before with my mate. ::'

What have your best games been?

tifsiggy.jpg

Been doing a lot of noscoping and quickscoping lately, getting pretty good.

If anybody on 360 wants to do some with me, drop me a friend request - k L ii M a X x :thumbup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Been doing a lot of noscoping and quickscoping lately, getting pretty good.

If anybody on 360 wants to do some with me, drop me a friend request - k L ii M a X x :thumbup:

Yea I'll add you, I do a bit of no-scoping with my mates, one of whom is INSANE after having been taught by Zzirgrizz. :shock:

(If you didn't already know, Zzirgrizz is like the no-scope God ;) )

Here's his tutorial which starts off with an epic montage. Check 2.25-2.35, has to be the best no-scope of all time imo, not because of the distance, although it was a pretty long shot, but it's not a set-shot like the ones across overgrown, it's completely instinctive, and even a jump-no-scope. :shock:

Also, shot through a tiny window ftw? :P

[yt]DEoh3g1KqMk[/yt]

tifsiggy.jpg