*poke/bump* ;)

<3:

combat nub :P

grats

Forumslurker :shame:

You okay? <3:

[/fail]

U

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I achieved a few things again, I've got a week of vacation now so RS ftw :P

First off a few routine levels:

74prayer.png

80farming.png

92attack.png

halfway through ::'

Then something more interesting, I've started to go sara godwarsdungeon to get myself some cash, figured that if I could get a hilt share or 2 I could chin my way to 99 ranged and finally be done with that agonizing skill. No luck so far though, I've done about 8 trips with Itsmeyo123 and either Bursted Ice or 2noob4you. Here's what we got:

saratrip1.png

saratrip2.png

(duo SS)

saratrip3.png

saratrip4.jpg

saratrip5.png

These are all seperate trips. Going to go sara with itsmeyo a lot more this vacation and hopefully get a few more good drops ::'

That's some really nice skills and an awesome bank. You have completed close to all your goals now, perhaps it's time to set up new ones? Good luck with them all :)

I really like all those great drops as well, and the 72M pile of gps is amazing. :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Good drops :thumbsup:

Farming too

Thanks <3: , pretty happy with the farming myself aswell ::'

Lrn2usehidetagsnub.

Get me a hilt soon, k? 99 range would be pro. <3:

Been doing my best but zil won't drop me one :P

And where exactly would you like me to apply hide tags?

That's some really nice skills and an awesome bank. You have completed close to all your goals now, perhaps it's time to set up new ones? Good luck with them all :)

I really like all those great drops as well, and the 72M pile of gps is amazing. :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Thanks, and yeah maybe I should hehe, I just think that if I would set up more goals I'd get distracted from 90 slayer and it'd take a long time to get me back to slayer if I get off it :)

plus I like the combat levels, never dreamed of getting this high to be honest.

And thanks for the comments about my bank <3:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, I forgot to post this before but here it is anyway:

200tasks.png

lets hope I can get atleast another 200 done :P

So I started slaying actively again around wednesday, Meyo cut down on the saraing after his 3 sara hilts without me unfortunately :x So back to slayer, I was on a aberrant spectres task, low health and prayer, I had 1 more spectre to go and they were agressive. I clicked the spectre when my screen just froze before I could turn prayer off. Of course you can guess what happened, I logged in to find myself at falador with my bandos plate, tassets and my amulet of fury in my inventory. I raced back to the tower in hopes of finding my lost equipment but it was futile, all that was left were some herbs scattered around. Total death cost of around 3m.

Pretty bummed about my losses I went back to Duradel and got myself another task, spiritual mages, dragon boots here I come. I decided to do my task at Zamorak mages because Saradomin mages don't like to give me a lot of boots, thought I'd try these out, and with more success than Saradomin mages:

dragonboots6.png

dragonboots7.png

So, rejuvinated with this 500k boost I set off back to Duradel to try my luck. Greater demons, whoopie, ah well they got me enough experience to get 1 level closer to my goal:

89slayer.png

To celebrate my newly achieved slayer level Duradel decided to give me so abyssal demons to slayer which 2noob4you lent me his Saradomin Godsword for, thanks mate, you have a lucky godsword <3: :

whip3.png

After that I got a nechs task which dropped me a few rune helms and boots which was nice aswell ::' And I also got this:

93attack.png

Then I got a warped terrorbirds task, now these guys are something special. They're not an awesome task but with the right equipment and stats they're quite doable and drop some pretty nice rune drops. Along with the swamp tar, which sells for ~200 each, and bolt tips, your trips can add up to around 300k or more.

Anyway, while killing these I found the most peculiar thing on the ground:

dragonspear1.png

#1, things like these always make me happy even though it's only 37k :P

And last but not least I went on a trip with Bursted Ice to slay some Command Zilyanas. We got crashed halfway through but we stayed and killed a lot of minis while the crashers got hit by Zil. Me and Bursted were laughing at their mess ups most of the time :lol: . No drops but I got these off the killcount, 83 slayer for the win!

dragonboots8.png

:oops: :oops:

I'm doing great =D

and nice stuff as always, keep it up <3:

Good and thanks <3:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

94attack.png

5 to go eh ::' Also got these nice drops, Lapalok is has given me 3 abby demon tasks out of the last 6 so I'm quite happy with the guy :P

whip4.png

whip5.png

whip6.png

And I got this from my daily farm runs, bought another 200 snapdragon seeds since the last 200 made me about 3-4m :D

81farming.png

That's all for now, still around 169k away from 90 slayer, it's going quite slow but I'm hanging in there ::'

hey man nice blog!! you have some really good goals and achievements as well, jealous of the dk runs though :oops: wish i actually knew how to do dks tbh...

2h87rk8.jpg

Drops:2x Dragon Chain, 8x Dragon Platelegs, 3x Dragon Plateskirts

Recently Demoted to F2P, now getting 99 attack via giant spiders

Yo Gratz on 81 farming and whips, I just got 50 Farming yesterday, and you know about snaps, was hoping not many people knew about em

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Nice whips. Why can't I get such good drops?

Well, probably because I don't kill any monsters which drops such drops :P.

Good luck anyway and nice stats :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Your much to pro.

You smell like awsome.

Anyway mate, how ya doing? Not talked in aggggges.

<3:

Ooo spotted you slaying in w44 today. But im muted so i didnt talk. Tak to you soon nubber <33

Foth.png

Wouter are one busy little hawtie <3: ::'

Thankies cap'n hawtzor <3:

hey man nice blog!! you have some really good goals and achievements as well, jealous of the dk runs though :oops: wish i actually knew how to do dks tbh...

Thanks, always nice to know someone appreciates the time I put in to my blog ::' And there's a few guides around tip it which can explain the principle on dagannoth kings for you. Try the Archive of wisdom section and look for brainymidget's guide, if I remember the name correctly :)

Yo Gratz on 81 farming and whips, I just got 50 Farming yesterday, and you know about snaps, was hoping not many people knew about em

heh, it's pretty common knowledge for most people I know, but I suppose there are still a lot who don't come up with it. Good luck farming yourself ::'

Nice whips. Why can't I get such good drops?

Well, probably because I don't kill any monsters which drops such drops :P.

Good luck anyway and nice stats :)

Heh, do more slayer! :P And thanks ::'

wow dude, nice tasks

That's what I thought :P <3:

90 smith = hawt

Good luck with your goals :)

Sure is, thanks :)

Your much to pro.

You smell like awsome.

Anyway mate, how ya doing? Not talked in aggggges.

<3:

Ooo spotted you slaying in w44 today. But im muted so i didnt talk. Tak to you soon nubber <33

Yeah we haven't talked in ages *pm's in game* <3:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah been inactive for a while, just didn't have anything to update this with and I don't really like bumping my blog without a level up or achievement :P

I've achieved a few things, not so much since I'm busy with school and the weekend has been occupied aswell, I still haven't gotten round to that 90 in the lovely but very slow skill of slayer.

I did however get this fishing level:

89fishing.png

and this big Hitpoints level, that's 2 left till the cape of hearts :D :

97hitpoints.png

And last I got this agility level from my weekly visit to the circus:

73agility.png

That's all for now, 69k from 90 slayer and on a black demons task at the moment, I hope this'll be over soon :P

Good luck with your goals :D :mrgreen:

thankies ::'

Woah, 90 slayer would be great. \:D/

Good luck with finishing it up, and I'm trying for 90 too, get me some dark bows pl0x? :thumbsup:

Oh, and you could hide your drops. =P

Thanks, I'll try and get some for ya :P

And I don't really like the hide tags, makes the blog look so tiny :oops:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still playing a bit every day, afk most of it though which means fishing in my case. First off, I got this from my pal Guthix:

67constuction.png

After that I finished up my mini fishing goal of 90:

90fishing.png

Used about 22 ibis pouches from 88 I think, gave me quite a few swordies ::'

And then while doing my farm round this popped up:

82farming.png

1 more till I can plant a big wise tree :D

8k from 90 slayer, coming soon with a few more 'things', stay tuned ;)

• 3 weeks later...