• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epicproness.

Lend me some total levels nao?

Noes, dey mine! *looks shifty and runs away*

Congrats on 99 defence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......!

and :shock: very nice bank you've got there :thumbsup:

Thanks KG <3: Come back soon ::'

woaaa hawt blog!! :D, you are almost done with all your goals, keep it up! <3:

Thanks, glad you like it ::' and indeed those goals are close to completion \:D/

Grats on 99 Defence and pretty hawt Slayer! :thumbsup:

I am so jealous of your bank btw. :oops:

Thanks Diesel, and no need to be jealous, it's about having fun :P <3:

Congrats wouter!

ZOMG HE'S ALIVE!

Hai <3: Gratz on 99 Defence, sorry I wasn't there :cry:

Epic bank you got there :D

~Pat <3:

Y u too lazy to get up early?! Ah well <3:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for no updates in about 2 weeks, been a bit busy Irl with a testweek (halfway through it now) so I need to study a lot :P

I've been looking into SC and got hooked after playing it after a while, I have points for 48 tools at the moment, I figure I need about 3 times that to have enough for 99 smithing, I enjoy the game though so I won't mind, plus it'll save me a big load of cash ::'

What I did achieve however was one of my combat goals, 90 strength:

90strength.png

I'm 191k from 90 attack, after that I'll keep training attack untill I hit 90 slayer, of course I might get a chunk of xp in strength on those smash-option tasks.

At the moment I'm focussing on 81 herblore though, I farmed all the herbs I need for it (9.5k irits)and I have all the supplies to make them into super attack potions, I hope I can achieve it over the weekend. That's all for now <3:

Congrats wouter on the levels!! Ohh... nice bank picture so organized compared to mine thats half the reason I dont want to show my bank it's to messy!! :thumbdown:

Haha, tidy up then :lol:

Grats on 90 Strength! :thumbup:

Nice seeing ya today. ::'

Thanks, hope I see you again sometime ::'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this humidifying the vials I needed for 81 herblore, saved me an odd 10k or so aswell ::'

96magic.png

3 more eh \'

Then the actual potion mixing came, 9828 irits to make into super attack potions first few levels went pretty smoothly saturday, didn't take too long:

76herblore.png

77herblore.png

78herblore.png

78herblore.png

This morning it got a bit annoying on the last few k herbs, 2000 pots for 80-81 alone #-o

80herblore.png

And finally the level everyone wants for some reason:

81herblore.png

Glad that's over :lol: Thanks to Jesus, 2noob, Trobi and esc for keeping me sane, talking helps lots ::' I'll probably farm snap seeds from now on though I'm not too sure about my luck with them (I get a lot of dead plants :( ). Don't forget my birthday tomorrow ;)

Well done on the herb and mage levels. Didn't realise how close you were with mage.

Have a good one tomorrow. ;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Happy birthday Wouter!!!

I hope you really enjoy your day ;)

10 days after mine ^^

From tomorrow, you'll have to wait another 12 months.

That's the only ftl thing about january.

Anyway back to the point,

grats on being a year closer to death.

17 years young, eh? Have a good one.

Happeh Burfdai!

A nice masculine font colour.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

grats on being a year closer to death.

Eh, thanks? lol

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys, appreciate them a lot, especially the masculine fonts :lol:

Didn't get a lot of presents because my birthday was in the middle of a test week. But I'll be celebrating it sunday so I'll catch up then ::'

In the meantime I've been busy studying for my testweek and making tests and I'm very glad it's almost over :x . Considering that I was only able to fish while studying that's really all I did. Though I have picked up on starhunting with Lady Heinous as mai hunting partner <3: .

Anyway, this is the only level for the week I guess:

88fishing.png

Hope to bring you more soon ::'

Wewt another sub-goal done! \'

90attack.png

Gonna train attack from now on till 90 slayer.

Also got these 2 dragon drops:

dragonmed2.png

lol :lol:

and #4

dragonboots4.png

I seem to be quite unlucky in boots drops :(

• 3 weeks later...
so? your still getting them aren't you? ::' ::' ::'

True :P

wat :o

Only 4 boots between 83-88 Slay? :o

Gratz on 90 Att <3:

~Pat <3:

yeah hehe, I only had a few task, probably as many as I've had boots so it's 1 boots per task :x

I usually get tasks 2 levels after I achieved the slayer level for them :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of updates, it's getting harder to level a lot with the amount of xp I need to gain for a level and the amount of time I can play Runescape. Nowadays I usually play Stealing Creation to get points for 99 smithing. I'm on 1.6k points and 8 tools in my bank so I'm not that far off. I've been doing around 4 slayer tasks a week now. My motivation to slay has dwindled a lot :P . However I completed my 190th task, so 200 is coming up soon. Better than that, I've even achieved a few levels:

66construction.png

From tears of guthix, my only steady income of xp :D

96hitpoints.png

I was 300 xp off this when I had to recharge prayer and heal so I thought I'd slay some monks, I'm such a pacifist. :-w

And later that task I got this:

91attack.jpg

Now back to SC \:D/