Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sexy :twss:

Good to see you are still going strong :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Nice one getting those levels wout. We haven't really spoken in a long time, catch you later :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

• 3 weeks later...
Hawt. :thumbup:

Fishing while afk is ftw. :P

Can't agree more, browsing these forums, watching movies and all the while earning xp, can it get any bettar? :pray:

y u so gud?

Y u so pro mage?

S T O P L E V E L I N G S O F A S T!

OMG I DID?!

Hey wouter seems like you finally are getting better than me, I know that was always your overall goal lol <3: Grats with all the levels sorry i aint been around to see them

Hey Scorpyy, long time no see <3:<3:<3:<3: Thanks for the support, haha, yes that was always my goal and I do wish that you would've been with me all the way :( Come back sometime ok? ILU <3:

Grats on all the hawt level :D

O wai ty ::'

90 is achieved? Good stuff, very good stuff.

Certainly good sir, Icanhazboastingrightsnow?

Hey sexy :twss:

Good to see you are still going strong :)

Ohai, you're not that bad looking yourself :oops:

Thanks <3:

Nice one getting those levels wout. We haven't really spoken in a long time, catch you later :)

You're hardly ever on, and usually when I notice my pm messages it's 'Smither Sid has logged out' -.- Give me a whack sometime ;)

Well then, sorry for the inactivity guys but I was just a bit caught up with school and real life and stuff, so the time to play was a little bit err...little. :roll: But I'm in a week of spring break at the moment so I've found the time to catch up with my blog and introduce some updates on my progress ::'

Unsurprisingly to find are probably the elements of combat in my updates, yes I'm still slaying. :P However this time I'm going for maxed combat instead of a certain slayer level. Since I've already mastered the art of self-defence I started going for the red cape, Attack.

Now since I didn't want to abandon the path of slayer it was all through slayer, I am going on my 300th task at the moment. It can be quite tedious :lol:

Now for some of the older pictures, I made a 'rate this!' right before I took a little blogging break to celebrate my achievement in slayer namely this:

90slayer.png

So now I can *hurt* all the monsters on Runescape, can be quite helpful when you're cornered by a Dark beast..right.

Well since then I've been slaying some more whilst training attack which got me to 91:

91slayer.png

Along side of this were two b-e-a-utiful 98's namely hitpoints and attack. Now I've lost the hitpoints picture but I've got proof in the attack picture ::'

98attack.png

I'm currently around 950k away from 99 attack and 860k from 99 hits, guess which will take the longest :roll:

Furthermore I've gotten my first and second Dark bow drops, my first is stashed away safely in my bank and I sold my second for 800 odd k \'

darkbow1.png

and #2

darkbow2.png

Well lets see, what's left, o right, a bank picture from around 90 slayer :o

bank21-03-09.png

(I've used all those lovely crimson charms to get to 82 summoning, I need 5k more crimsons now to reach 88 :o)

That's all for now, going to my grandparents now so 99 attack probably on sunday :)

Wout! :D I dun know what to say man..we are both great combat newbies. You make excellent progress, and your bank is smexy. Let's get 99 Slayer, and jesus get 99 Attack please. ::'<3:

Turnpikes.png

I knew you were rich but...

I know, it's disappointing, sorry :(

Wow, amazing bank! <3:

thanks nate <3:

Wout! :D I dun know what to say man..we are both great combat newbies. You make excellent progress, and your bank is smexy. Let's get 99 Slayer, and jesus get 99 Attack please. ::'<3:

heh agreed, 99 A.S.A.P. <3:

WOW, just wow, You have amazing skills, and an absoloutely awesome bank, Good-luck on your goals, And congratz on all your newly achieved levels :thumbsup:

Thanks Rune, happy to see you've joined the Blogscape Forums ::'

WIN PLAYER IS WIN.

Oh, and Attack is hawt.

:twss:

O rly? I agree, Mic for pressy :twss:

Sooooooooooooooooooo, did my tears of guthix late again ( I seem to forget when focussing on slayer :| ) and then I cashed in some long bones for my construction level:

68construction.png

And later on I got this:

92slayer.png

Which means I've only got about twice as much combat xp as I have now left to gain till 99 slayer, motivating isn't it... -.-

99 attack will probably be tonight, I'll try to pm you if you're on and have a notice in Blogscape chat ::'

Grats on 99 attack mate, well done.

:thumbup: @Bankpic

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Thanks guys, glad you could make it ::'

Sorry it took a while to update but I was called to work this morning so couldn't do as planned #-o

99 #6 ::'

99attack103-05-09.png

and the message:

99attack2.png

Thanks to all who came, was great to see so many friends there <3:

Next up: 99 Hitpoints and Strenght for maxed melees. Wish me luck :thumbup:

I didnt even know you were close to 99 attack :shock:

You should have told me sooner, would have gave you a epic gratz message like this:

Uber Gratz on 99 attack Wouter@!@@!!@!@!@!@!!@!@!@!@-Haseo_8492ed

Something along thoses lines ;)

Gratz on the level wouter, good luck with 99 strength and hits

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Stop being so pro <3:

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

:o!

Looks like alot has been happening on your end while i've not been on as much.

We need to talk to be honest.

It's been much too long.

Awsome job on the 99.

<3

Foth.png

• 5 weeks later...

fail for meeeee

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.