omfg. i just lost my whip... not a rant

justeroniehh

blah what should i do i know its stupid but i dunno what to do i worked so hard for whip then get pked (but im not going back to wildy again in my life-.-) so what should i do wtf......

~Why the hell were you pking with a whip with stats like yours. Of course you would have lost it. People at your combat level have 99's and there you are on your main pking with a whip which bye the looks of it, is new or your most treasured item. Stop posting things like this, unless there's an actual thougt behind your post your just an idiot.

213360.png

PKing with a whip on your main? Lol...that's stupid.

Get over it, and make money to buy a new one.

Don't cry in here becuz you weren't to smart.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Stupid flamers above me, he asked how to get the money back for a new whip.

Well what did you do to afford it in the first place? bother posting a stat picture also?

Note: If you need help to get money post your stat picture, remember that to the next time you need help :wink: .

igsig.png

Well what did you do to afford it in the first place? bother posting a stat picture also?

Note: If you need help to get money post your stat picture, remember that to the next time you need help :wink: .

Actually, he didn't directly ask how to get the money back but if he wants to know. Play runescape cost effectively. It's not hard to think of ways to make money. Get 70 fletching buy yew logs flax and nats, craft the flax for crafting levels, fletch for fletching xp and alc for mage xp, and for a little bit of profit, not suggested by me because it's not very fast. As fast way is to get a kingdom running on 100% coal and rest on trees. Coal is about 96gp so it's very cheap. Buy iron and smith and smelt cannon balls for a quite a bit of profit while getting smithing xp.

But common, can't you just work something out yourself. It's not hard, you just have to think abit, something which people nowadays don't do much of.

213360.png

Actually, he didn't directly ask how to get the money back but if he wants to know. Play runescape cost effectively. It's not hard to think of ways to make money. Get 70 fletching buy yew logs flax and nats, craft the flax for crafting levels, fletch for fletching xp and alc for mage xp, and for a little bit of profit, not suggested by me because it's not very fast. As fast way is to get a kingdom running on 100% coal and rest on trees. Coal is about 96gp so it's very cheap. Buy iron and smith and smelt cannon balls for a quite a bit of profit while getting smithing xp.

But common, can't you just work something out yourself. It's not hard, you just have to think abit, something which people nowadays don't do much of.

Lol. I guess you are right. He did not ask for how to get his whip back. Just asked what he should do now that he lost it. Good exp gaining tips but kinda harsh at the end. Personal issue? :anxious:

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Lol. I guess you are right. He did not ask for how to get his whip back. Just asked what he should do now that he lost it. Good exp gaining tips but kinda harsh at the end. Personal issue? :anxious:

If he asked "what to do now" he probably refer on making mony for a new whip -.-

igsig.png

seriously.. you lost a 1.3m whip... i lost over 2m without doing anything. bought guthans at 8.4 and whip at 1.6 and now they are lower..

and i was previously lured for 4.3m so ummm.

go online and ill give u some nails, planks and a hammer use them to build a bridge and GET OVER IT!

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

If he asked "what to do now" he probably refer on making mony for a new whip -.-

Yeah prally, but I decided to discuss his idea instead of flaming him....

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Ive lost a whip 3-4 months ago, havent earned the money back so all u idiots that say its easy to get back (especially when ur a slowpoke like me) should shut their mouth and be positive...

I suggest u WC, fish, fletch, kill good monsters or merch it back, merch stuff like logs or bones

Ive lost a whip 3-4 months ago, havent earned the money back so all u idiots that say its easy to get back (especially when ur a slowpoke like me) should shut their mouth and be positive...

That's because you ain't earning it..

Palas1.png

I suggest u WC, fish, fletch, kill good monsters or merch it back, merch stuff like logs or bones

Thats cause you are not dedicating to getting it. I could earn a whip a single night if I wanted too. But I don't.... Lol.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Thats cause you are not dedicating to getting it. I could earn a whip a single night if I wanted too. But I don't.... Lol.

I could get 3 if they are 1,5 right? on a day if i only concentrate on getting money.

If you try you make the money back..

igsig.png

I could get 3 if they are 1,5 right? on a day if i only concentrate on getting money.

What do you do to make money? Are they that cheap now? Wow. I ranger and have not tried gettin' 70 atk so I never follow whip price. I though they were 2.2

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

What do you do to make money? Are they that cheap now? Wow. I ranger and have not tried gettin' 70 atk so I never follow whip price. I though they were 2.2

Aviansies, as I'm a ranged you can make money there too! :P just watch jordanwebs guide about them. :wink:

igsig.png