The Real Story About Me (Mr_Man86 Aka TiM)

burningflesh

Well, Where to begin.. Hmm.. Banned at 120 (1 prayer lvl from 121) 99 Magic.. well.. im sure theres a million storys\rumours or what not.. whatever, you want the real story or care to hear? well pull up a chair, shut up, and listen, Alright, heres the deal, my guy was completly Legit, Until i began Autocatching, (yeah i really sucked at catching, any of my old runescape buddys can tell you that) , sometimes i would play 10-12 hours a day, workin a deadend job Excessive drug use, (Methaphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, pills, alcohol) yeah, your typical loser. Very true well NOW my current life, Anti-Internet, im 22 years old, i work at Les Schwab production, making 15 bucks an hour, i got a daughter now, 8 weeks old, im married to a wonderful successful 26 year old woman, and im very happy, anyways shout-outs to my old buddys Llama, swifty, pixie, keith, etc, im living a regular normal life now, father of 1, working on 2 soon, (i want a boy now) dont get me wrong, i love my daughter more than life it self, (im drug free, alcohol free) any feed back? any questions, drop a line -TiM (NOW YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IF YOU DIDNT..)

l_444928e02af7407f1682907c88255f41.jpg

this is my life right here, my first born daughter (please dont delete tip.it, id appriciate it, its only a baby pic)

Mr Man86 - (Level-120) (All Legit) (Banned for letting my cousins pk on him)

Cute kid :)

N don't do yourself down too bad... You could catch... Just not when the opponent was moving :lol: :wink:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

thx every1, i miss all my friends i hope everybody is doing good yeah runescape was just a game, but all the drama was fun and will forever be remembered. Now i got bigger fish to take care of :-)

N don't do yourself down too bad... You could catch... Just not when the opponent was moving :lol: :wink:

not even than, cause id run when they didnt move, than they would get away the opposite way :lol:

Anyway, hows all my fellow old schooler buddys\rivals doing. I see Zezima is still playing, 1 Billion Experience, jeez.. if it was classic he would be nowhere near that unless he was doing Magic and fishing.. and i like how every no namer has 99 prayer now because of Rs2 being so easy.. it really makes it look like people like Me, Adx, Zar, Rob, etc did nothing to earn 120 because on rs2 what does it take? a day to get a lvl 90 anyway all the old schoolers will be remembered in my book

Mr Man86 (me) - Level 120

Adx1 - Level 120

Sue Me - level 118

Zar Family 2 - Level 119

Zorro Toy Level - 110+ Now?

Meili Level 115 ?

Muahahaha 109 Banned

Robin Hood 118 Banned

Bluerose13x don't know

White Rob10 - Level 120

impenguin - Banned

Swifty Mcvay - 120

Gogeta ssj - Level 110

Vmser

King Leonardo

Kdog3wa - Level 120

Deadskinmask - Level 118

All the people i remember off the top of my head, im so sick of these no namers attempting to make a list of old schoolers when they weren't even playing when we were 120

Haha.

Well, Where to begin.. Hmm.. Banned at 120 (1 prayer lvl from 121) 99 Magic.. well.. im sure theres a million storys\rumours or what not.. whatever, you want the real story or care to hear? well pull up a chair, shut up, and listen, Alright, heres the deal, my guy was completly Legit, Until i began Autocatching, (yeah i really sucked at catching, any of my old runescape buddys can tell you that) , sometimes i would play 10-12 hours a day, workin a deadend job Excessive drug use, (Methaphetamines, cocaine, marijuana, pills, alcohol) yeah, your typical loser. Very true well NOW my current life, Anti-Internet, im 22 years old, i work at Les Schwab production, making 15 bucks an hour, i got a daughter now, 8 weeks old, im married to a wonderful successful 26 year old woman, and im very happy, anyways shout-outs to my old buddys Llama, swifty, pixie, keith, etc, im living a regular normal life now, father of 1, working on 2 soon, (i want a boy now) dont get me wrong, i love my daughter more than life it self, (im drug free, alcohol free) any feed back? any questions, drop a line -TiM (NOW YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IF YOU DIDNT..)

this is my life right here, my first born daughter (please dont delete tip.it, id appriciate it, its only a baby pic)

I thought this would be like a really long post from you. What's your daughter's name? She's pretty. When you go to the mall or store or wherever you go with your daughter, look around you, one thing you notice that you never noticed before is everyone has a stroller and a kid. I've been on the net the last two days and looking at forums and seeing a lot of old people posting. It's kind of sad what happened to rs. Not that I'd play it anyway if it never changed it. It was just so much fun back then. I don't really have anything to say but good luck (should I be saying good luck? lol) with the daughter and wife and I would wait on the second kid (y). You're probably at near to no free time now and it will be none if you have another kid soon. This is dsm, by the way.

Haha.

I thought this would be like a really long post from you. What's your daughter's name? She's pretty. When you go to the mall or store or wherever you go with your daughter, look around you, one thing you notice that you never noticed before is everyone has a stroller and a kid. I've been on the net the last two days and looking at forums and seeing a lot of old people posting. It's kind of sad what happened to rs. Not that I'd play it anyway if it never changed it. It was just so much fun back then. I don't really have anything to say but good luck (should I be saying good luck? lol) with the daughter and wife and I would wait on the second kid (y). You're probably at near to no free time now and it will be none if you have another kid soon. This is dsm, by the way.

hey dustin, no hard feelings, how is your kid doing? mine is growing ALOT, her name is Natalia Marie Ball, when i have a boy hes going to be Timothy James Ball jr The 2nd cause thats MY name and my FATHERS name, i hope life is treating you well man, good to hear from you, my blessings to you and your son. -TiM

I see no reason why picture should go. Beautiful kid

You may not remember me, I did tangle with you some, wasnt a fan of yours, then but much respect now.

Welcome back to the tip.it classic community, It is an honor to have you here.

~Das1330

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I see no reason why picture should go. Beautiful kid

You may not remember me, I did tangle with you some, wasnt a fan of yours, then but much respect now.

Welcome back to the tip.it classic community, It is an honor to have you here.

~Das1330

Thanks, i appriciate it. Good to be back and let everybody know how everything has been.

Anyway, hows all my fellow old schooler buddys\rivals doing. I see Zezima is still playing, 1 Billion Experience, jeez.. if it was classic he would be nowhere near that unless he was doing Magic and fishing.. and i like how every no namer has 99 prayer now because of Rs2 being so easy.. it really makes it look like people like Me, Adx, Zar, Rob, etc did nothing to earn 120 because on rs2 what does it take? a day to get a lvl 90 anyway all the old schoolers will be remembered in my book

Adx1 - Level 120

Zar Family 2 - Level 119

Meili Level 115 ?

Muahahaha 109 Banned

Robin Hood 118 Banned

Bluerose13x don't know

White Rob10 - Level 120

impenguin - Banned

Swifty Mcvay - 120

Gogeta ssj - Level 110

Vmser

King Leonardo

Kdog3wa - Level 120

Deadskinmask - Level 118

All the people i remember off the top of my head, im so sick of these no namers attempting to make a list of old schoolers when they weren't even playing when we were 120

Oh hiya! I can't believe you remembered me and even my level, thanks. :) LOL you didn't put in Sue Me and I met you through him. I still play Rs but it's just a habit nowadays. Back then it was really fun when we all knew each other and had lots of friends and enemies.

Nice to hear you are doing well. Cute pic.

Psst, try apealing your ban even if it's perm. My friend got unbanned recently and he was perm banned for autocatching. Even if you don't play you could give away your stuff *coigh* or keep it for the memories.

Adx1 - Level 120

Zar Family 2 - Level 119

Meili Level 115 ?

Muahahaha 109 Banned

Robin Hood 118 Banned

Bluerose13x don't know

White Rob10 - Level 120

impenguin - Banned

Swifty Mcvay - 120

Gogeta ssj - Level 110

Vmser

King Leonardo

Kdog3wa - Level 120

Deadskinmask - Level 118

Oh hiya! I can't believe you remembered me and even my level, thanks. :) LOL you didn't put in Sue Me and I met you through him. I still play Rs but it's just a habit nowadays. Back then it was really fun when we all knew each other and had lots of friends and enemies.

Nice to hear you are doing well. Cute pic.

Psst, try apealing your ban even if it's perm. My friend got unbanned recently and he was perm banned for autocatching. Even if you don't play you could give away your stuff *coigh* or keep it for the memories.

i dont remember any of my recoverys or anything.. =( they dont believe its me.

hey dustin, no hard feelings, how is your kid doing? mine is growing ALOT, her name is Natalia Marie Ball, when i have a boy hes going to be Timothy James Ball jr The 2nd cause thats MY name and my FATHERS name, i hope life is treating you well man, good to hear from you, my blessings to you and your son. -TiM

I wanted a girl for some reason and I had like a million names for one and only about 5 for a boy. I swear Natalia was at the top of my list for a daughter lol. He's doing alright, though. He's climbing the stairs. I mean, the outside of the stairs, not the actual steps, he's climbing outside holding the rail. He gets like 7 feet in the air then jumps on me. He's been all muscle since he learned how to crawl. He just had his first halloween basically. His mom tried last year and he was scared and scared this year with her too. He took me everywhere though. There was like one house he wouldn't go up to at all. He's still not talking a lot and he wasn't saying trick or treat. He's say hi and bye and sometimes he'd go up and just stick his hand out for the candy then walk off. His basket got too heavy for him. It's amazing, though. He's cost me, so far, $400 on his christmas and his birthday's the day after. I think you got about 5 maybe 6 more months until you can start getting some full nights of sleep.