Me and toast iz ballin tbh

He made me post our collections.....

I r now going for 133,337 shieldseseses :|

collectionswt5.png

Why don't you just say "I AM now" Instead of "I R now" It's not funny, and it's not cute. It makes you look like a moron...

Anyway, 10/10 for the collections. How the hell did you get all those shields? :-#

maybe i R a moron? :-w It isnt rate my grammar section.

btw you dont need to capitilize "Instead" and you forgot a period after "now." you dont need a comma after "funny." Go ahead and be cool and correct my grammar mr. imtocoolforpeoplehavingfun. (i know, that was lame)

By the way, you forgot to capitalize "I", you missed an apostrophe in "isn't", btw isn't a word, you forgot an apostrophe in "Don't" two times, you misspelled capitalize, you forgot to capitalize the M in "Mr." and the I in "Imtocoolforpeoplehavingfun". See, I can do it to.

What I said went right over you, I knew you type like that on purpose (fun fun fun using the word 'r' instead of 'am') I'm just pointing out that it's moronic, unfunny, uncool, and it generally makes you look like a douche, then even more so when you freaked out about it.

The differance betweeen me correcting you was that I could care less about mine, yours or anyone else's grammar online. I was having fun pointin out the irony of you being so disgusted with my "r" instead of "am" that you had to write four sentances about it that were riddled with gramatical errors. Unfunny? My friends joke around like that, we find it funny; I could care less about you. Douche? Original.

[hide=quote]

collectionswt5.png

Why don't you just say "I AM now" Instead of "I R now" It's not funny, and it's not cute. It makes you look like a moron...

Anyway, 10/10 for the collections. How the hell did you get all those shields? :-#

[/hide]

coming from the guy with a final fantasy sig :P nice collections so far :shock:

collectionswt5.png

Lacrosse = MORON

[hide=quote]

collectionswt5.png

[/hide]

coming from the guy with a final fantasy sig :P nice collections so far :shock:

lol

decent collections, 7/10

Chevroi - Formerly Japlin69

My Old Blog

[hide]

collectionswt5.png

maybe i R a moron? :-w It isnt rate my grammar section.

btw you dont need to capitilize "Instead" and you forgot a period after "now." you dont need a comma after "funny." Go ahead and be cool and correct my grammar mr. imtocoolforpeoplehavingfun. (i know, that was lame)

By the way, you forgot to capitalize "I", you missed an apostrophe in "isn't", btw isn't a word, you forgot an apostrophe in "Don't" two times, you misspelled capitalize, you forgot to capitalize the M in "Mr." and the I in "Imtocoolforpeoplehavingfun". See, I can do it to.

What I said went right over you, I knew you type like that on purpose (fun fun fun using the word 'r' instead of 'am') I'm just pointing out that it's moronic, unfunny, uncool, and it generally makes you look like a douche, then even more so when you freaked out about it.

[/hide]

The differance betweeen me correcting you was that I could care less about mine, yours or anyone else's grammar online. I was having fun pointin out the irony of you being so disgusted with my "r" instead of "am" that you had to write four sentances about it that were riddled with gramatical errors. Unfunny? My friends joke around like that, we find it funny; I could care less about you. Douche? Original.

I will agree with you, Lacrosse was saying some pretty dumb stuff, but he was right in saying you guys are idiots for saying that stuff like "I R funny" or whatever the crap you guys said. You should be talking about originality.. If your friends find that stuff funny, I'm guessing you're all about 12

Don't worry your way too cool for normal grammar! 8-)

Nice collections... 9/10

Or maybe just too stupid/immature?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

0/10 for 120 cus u can pc easy?

Why waste time? ROONSKEP R SERIOUZ BUISSNESS! W3 F0RGOT SOZ!

Wow and I was hoping talking like a tard died in the 70s.

I am not even going to rate this its been done so many times that it's almost like getting 100 CB.

[Referrals / clicksites not allowed]

This is a pretty cool collection. 8/10

Nice work

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Jeeze, all these male hormones flying about, resulting in a lack of love.

Sometimes it'd be easier if TIF was a homosexual site we could all just get along.

0.o lol

nice collection

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come