how idiotic members brag at f2p

hotshotkid69

I actually just felt what you are talking about.

A member logged on to f2p...and the first words out of his mouth is, "Noob F2Pers"

Made me want to take something and bash him over the head, not because i'm a f2per...but I have a lot of great friends that are all f2pers.

But imo, all they really are...are people that are too low lvl to get any attention on P2P, so they come on F2P to get their attention. They're low self-esteemed ppl that can't live without attention

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

"ha ha ppl! im a member and your not!"

who on earth says that lol.

it's partly f2p'ers own fault tho, as someone mentioned previously, if you wear obvious members items on f2p, you get mobbed, people trying to trade, people begging, people going "omg you're cool"

because what? they have nice clothes?

I've seen "Non-Member noobs" before. Though generally they end up saying "Not You" towards me.

Its not our fault, people come for attention, they get it, and guess what? They end up complaining about it. Face it if I ever see a member standing in Varrock Centre wearing D Legs, whip, V Brassy, D Boots and Black Cav, I'll just think "You deserve whats going to happen to you"

Face it, we can wear some members stuff in F2P, I myself wear my legends cape (I'm f2p now) and my Green Mask. I rarely get bothered by people, just a compliment now and then.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

i really do not get how you guys think im jealous.

From my formula

im seroulsy laughin my lungs out. im not jealous at all im just annoyed

were i jealus, i would admit it

As Rebdragon once said, your need to justify yourself creates doubt.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Most of the time when i give my one friend free stuff, or show him where something is, i dont bother switching items between f2p and p2p cause i just want to get on give him help and leave. why should i care what you think about my wearing p2p on f2p.

and for all the people who think $5 per month is a lot. its $15 per month for WoW.(i dont play WoW its too expensive)

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Most of the time when i give my one friend free stuff, or show him where something is, i dont bother switching items between f2p and p2p cause i just want to get on give him help and leave. why should i care what you think about my wearing p2p on f2p.

and for all the people who think $5 per month is a lot. its $15 per month for WoW.(i dont play WoW its too expensive)

Its not about those that just wear mem stuff in f2p, its those who deliberately wear member gear then go laugh at/insult the f2p because they have it and the f2p don't.

99Hunterbanner3.jpg

So is this post about you telling us you quit, complaining about P2P'ers who become f2p, or people who brag about their achievements? I'm confused.

:-k

I hardly find forking out $5 a month an achievement.

Just ignore them its players like that who found their way to Runescape through miniclip, they are not worth getting worked up over.

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^

I have to agree...members loging onto F2P just to insult all the non-members players is rather pathetic. Although by insulting the members back by saying "I have a life and can't pay $5 for a game" doesn't help.

now that when people sy dat right back at the member wanting attention, dats so annoying. most members have lives its just dat comming onto f2p and bragging is [developmentally delayed]ed.

i hate this "a" on my keyboard its sticking lol that was offtopic

Noob:"Let me have your sword then you cant cut yourself":

noob:How do you report ppl?

me:you go on the door icon and click log off

noob:KK ty

they always are trying to brag or make fun of us.

Ignore list? Most are immature 10 year olds anyway because they just got a raise in their allowance

i really have more of a life to pay $5 each month for a game

You realize how incredibly cheap that is? And if you pay doesn't mean you have no life.

i have more important things to do then playing runescape.

Good for you? How is that relevant to your rant?

i just finished drivers ed and i am saving up for a car.

Good for you! Good luck! My sister just got her license in the mail today :)

ok just to make sure everyone knows.......

i dont think people who pay $5 a month have no lives i actaually wish i could but right now i cant.

i didnt mean any disrespect to anyone who took when i said that i had better things to do den play runescape. i dont mean this is a game for nerds. what i meant was i need to focus on my job, my girl, and my car savings. i didnt mean any disrespect we all cool wit each other now?

sorry if my typing is off.. i hat my freaking keyboard. its new and the "a" sticks like a freaking idiot

Most people like to show off. Especially when its a video game and people can't see who you really are. This is quite sad though.

One thing I say to you is, and extra $5 a month wouldn't hurt too much and don't call the ones who do spend that money ones without life.

Costantino.png

im taking a break from hotshotkid69. a long break

Lol were you just trying to make us look at your stats just then? :-k

Well if you think about it, you can have up to 40 characters on a more up-to-date game with the works (better graphics, etc.). I think you're actually getting more bang for your buck with WoW. :wink:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

im taking a break from hotshotkid69. a long break

Lol were you just trying to make us look at your stats just then?

why would i want you to look at my stats? it doesnt matter to me. the only thing im listed in these days is smithing. i lost my places in wc, fm, and range a very long time ago. im trying for lvl 75 mining and lvl 60 fishing. thats why i havent been listed anymore. how would that quote make you want to look at my stats?

NFS_10__F2p_Blues_by_Dr_LeNTo.png

Something Moonshadow posted on a similar thread that made me laugh.

Personalyy, I've been bragged to by level 40s who's only members items are canafis robes, saying I'm a noob. Hmm...A level 88 is a noob for not being a member, but a stupid bragging 40 isn't a noob for trying (and failing) to show off? I didn't know this was Backwards World.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

• 1 month later...
So is this post about you telling us you quit, complaining about P2P'ers who become f2p, or people who brag about their achievements? I'm confused.

:-k

me too... :-k

this post is about those who brag about their acheviements. it just annoys me. :x

okay now im getting confused. where did you guys come up with the topic about member clothes on f2p? i honestly do not look at people's clothes. im talking about the members who come onto f2p insulting me because i dont want to pay money for a game i hardly play

okay now im getting confused. qhere did you guys come up with the topic about member clothes on f2p? i honestly do not look at people's clothes. im talking about the members who come onto f2p insulting me because i dont want to pay money for a game i hardly play

Ignore list is forthewin!~

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

let me phrase this in English.

I am mad because when i am trying to enjoy myself in the free worlds of runescape p2p players come here and brag to me. I would have bought members but i have an actual life and need to pay for my car.

boom, done!

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

let me phrase this in English.

I am mad because when i am trying to enjoy myself in the free worlds of runescape p2p players come here and brag to me. I would have bought members but i have an actual life and need to pay for my car.

boom, done!

finally some one who actually can freaking read. that is basiccally what im saying. but im not saying that everyone who plays runescape has no life and lives in their mothers basement. im saying that those who have nothing better to do then brag about how they are (most likely, using their parents money) a member and im not. i really dont give two [cabbage]s about you and what you do for a game. its just that every time im walking through varrock, lumby, fally, and every other place its always either,

"hotshotkid, will you be my gf?" and

"hahahah you little f2p nerdy noobish nerd! hey lets go to (member's world)! oh wait, thats right you cant!! hahahaha!!11111!!!1 i am so cool. do you wanna know what a p2p world is like?"(me thinkin Hell No go the fudge away) well thats to dem bad nerd!!!!11111!!111!"

.................................................................................. by this time i have long introduced them to my ignore list while they annoy other f2pers.