The Best Movies of all time

Dontknowyet

Lately i have been trying to watch movies that critics have rated number 1 of all time.

I saw The seven samuri's and The Shining last week.

Samuris- good movie, proberly wouldnt be as high on my list of best movies as most people have it.

Shining- also a good movie, proberly be higher then most people put it for me. (Redrum 4 life :P)

I also found that alot of people put citizen kane as the number 1 movie off all time. My dad said it was very good, i been trying to find a copy but that dont matter. I was just wondering two things....

1. Have you seen Citizen Kane and did you like it? (review for me please)

2. Whats the best movie of all time? (i dont just want movie thats flava of the week either please, really think about it)

The best movie in my opinion would be PhoneBooth

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

romper stomper

it IS the best movie in the world

Good film but i'd advise against watching it if you're easily offended, especially by race related material. If you liked Romper Stomper i'd recommed American History X. It's another film based closely around race wars, but it's not just about hate, it's extremely well made and well thought out.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

starsky and hutch with ben stiller and that other guy

but then again i havnt seen hundreds of films, and i watch more modern films also, and im not allowed to watch the shining, actually i dont even think i hav it :o

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Citizen Kane, debuted of the, now, famous Orson Welles. It's number One on the 'Top 100 American Films of the 20th Century' since 1998. He had a contract to make two movies with full artistic freedom, and that was pretty rare, those days. This movie shows the life story of Newspaper owner Charles Foster Kane. When heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s on his death-bed his last words are ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅRosebudÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

romper stomper

Good film but i'd advise against watching it if you're easily offended, especially by race related material. If you liked Romper Stomper i'd recommed American History X. It's another film based closely around race wars, but it's not just about hate, it's extremely well made and well thought out.

yep seen that 1

hey have you herd the romper stomper soundtrack was that album legal??

i mean saying things like they do is just...............ahhh!

romper stomper

1. Not yet :(

2. A Clockwork Orange, if you havent seen it see it.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

It's not exactly a movie I would watch for fun, but when we watched it in school I definetly didn't fall asleep--Schindler's list definetly has to be close to one of the best movies.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Star Wars is the best movie of all times cuz it has action, a good story, and its not boring like Star Trek. And no racism, foul language, or other bad stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars is the best movie of all times cuz it has action, a good story, and its not boring like Star Trek. And no racism, foul language, or other bad stuff.

Did it ever occur to you that some films use racism in an attempt to educate people about it?

Here's my list...

1. Battle Royale

2. Shawshank Redemption

3. Rocky

4. Friday Night Lights

Battle Royale must be one of the funniest movies Ive ever seen 8)

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple, starting with the one I like the most...

-A Clockwork Orange(See it now or die.)

-Shawshank Redemption

-The Green Mile

-Star Trek: Wrath of Khan(I'm a trekie, yes:P)

-Blow

-Dumb and Dumber

-Clerks

-Mall Rats

-Dogma

-Gangs of New York(Love the music in this)

...Deliverance ....:P(What a bad movie...)

EDIT:

My fav The Matrix

In no patricular order

Minority report

Vanilla sky

All Starwars

Some kind of monster doc on Metallica

Oh probably forgetting something

eXistenZ

I robot

Wow, I thought I was the only one who ever saw eXistenZ, seemed like a low budget indy film, but it was weird, in a good way.

If your looking to watch great films Id definitely recommend Raging Bull & The Godather parts 1 & 2. All 3 are excellent but in my opinion Raging Bull is probably the greatest film of all time De Niro is brilliant in it.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Wow, I thought I was the only one who ever saw eXistenZ, seemed like a low budget indy film, but it was weird, in a good way.

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Battle Royale 1 & 2 were absolutely awesome cult movies, still love them even though i've seen them both about 5 times. Unbelievebly wickid. Aside from that, Fight Club :)

logo.jpg