Guthans on bloodveld?

garados

Oh yeah, it heals on them. But it really sucks because, well, last time I tried using Guthan's on them, it didn't work very well at all. Since Guthan's is pretty unreliable, and they hit a lot when you have such low magic defence, I was healing for 15s but getting hit for four or five 5s in that period. I'd suggest either melee praying when healing (although that'll drain prayer pretty quickly) or just not bringing Guthan's. Maybe Bones to Peaches instead? :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Oh yeah, it heals on them. But it really sucks because, well, last time I tried using Guthan's on them, it didn't work very well at all. Since Guthan's is pretty unreliable, and they hit a lot when you have such low magic defence, I was healing for 15s but getting hit for four or five 5s in that period. I'd suggest either melee praying when healing (although that'll drain prayer pretty quickly) or just not bringing Guthan's. Maybe Bones to Peaches instead? :P

Thats because you only have 76 attack, with 80-85+ you should have a problem healing before they hit you, even lower probably.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Thats because you only have 76 attack, with 80-85+ you should have a problem healing before they hit you, even lower probably.

I was using super sets though. I thought having 91/76 attack might help a bit more... but it didn't. :|

EDIT: And if you look up his name, "garados" (I'm assuming his Tip.It name is also his RuneScape name) then he only has 71 attack. He'd be in worse shape than me, so he'd probably do well to listen to my advice. :-w

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

It works fine, but they'll hit you quite a bit with melee armor on, since their attack is mage based. I find bones to peaches more efficient, but if you only have guthans that's fine as long as you have a good enough attack level to heal faster than they hit you.

You could always just run down the stairs or drop down the chain(wear a noseplug!) and heal on crawling hands or banshees(earmuffs!).

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Bones to peaches > guthans at bloodvelds.

+1

I tried it some times, and even with my current stats I rather use B2P then Guthans. Especially because most other players leave the bones on the floor, so you have an inventory full in no time. Also, if you want to alch some of the drops, you have the nature runes there allready!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...