Lunar magic - Need more drops and options

leebrave

I have lunars on most of the time as they come in useful for almost everything i do.

Its aboiut time us Lunar fans had some additions

Firstly I want to be able to make a Teletab to get To Lunar isle. Yes theres ways to get there like Fairy rings to Micellania then take boat to Relleka then take boat to Lunar, or go to the ZMi altar and get a tele from someone there.

its to long winded and very irritating.

Although Astral runes are easy to make since they are very close to bank and you can tele back to bank after etc, It time for some monsters to drop astral runes - yeh one does, its a Spiritual mage in the God wars dungeon oh and its lvl 83 slayer to kill.

Its not a biggy its just a small rant i have

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

Yea let's make everything easier!

No, let's keep everything hard!

Seriously, what's the achievement in switching spellbooks by walking long distances vs being able to tele to the place where you can switch?

If someone said, say, "make training x skill even easier" I might have an objection, but objecting to simple conveniences like this is just silly.

omg I know. I say all spellbooks should have teles to lunar isle and dt pyramid. would make switcvhing much faster.

we have a teleport to the dt pyramid already, all spellbooks, no runes needed... it looks something like this:

pharoahs_sceptre.gif

nothing to go to the lunar island though

Any teleport closer to Lunar Isle would be greatly appreciated. I would love to have Jagex put a fairy ring in Rellekka or Pirate's Cove. In addition, making it easier to switch spell books will not have a negative impact on the game, that is just ridiculous and pessimistic.

Aulderic.png

I've killed over 20,000 dust devils while training to 99 attack and have still not gotten a dragon chain.

Any teleport closer to Lunar Isle would be greatly appreciated. I would love to have Jagex put a fairy ring in Rellekka or Pirate's Cove. In addition, making it easier to switch spell books will not have a negative impact on the game, that is just ridiculous and pessimistic.

How about you move your house to rellekka?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I won't move my house to Rellekka because it's very convenient for me to have it in Taverly. I understand the Rellekka house portal is an option, but there should be an alternative, it can't hurt. The Ancients pyramid has the pharaoh scepter and the camulet, Lunar could use one more option, even if it's Lunar Isle teletabs.

Aulderic.png

I've killed over 20,000 dust devils while training to 99 attack and have still not gotten a dragon chain.

Any teleport closer to Lunar Isle would be greatly appreciated. I would love to have Jagex put a fairy ring in Rellekka or Pirate's Cove. In addition, making it easier to switch spell books will not have a negative impact on the game, that is just ridiculous and pessimistic

We've got 2 fairy rings AND an enchanted lyre to get to rellekka, the fairly rings are off to the side but the lyre is sufficient and you can make multiple lyres for ease (and ring of charos helps you get enough charges)

So, problem solved

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Seriously, what's the achievement in switching spellbooks by walking long distances vs being able to tele to the place where you can switch?

If someone said, say, "make training x skill even easier" I might have an objection, but objecting to simple conveniences like this is just silly.

I dont think their should be a telly for this, if your pking think how easy it would be to go out and tb someone and then telly to pyramid get ancients and telly back and then start bursting/barraging them......they would have no chance to do anything.....cant telly,cant run,cant fight back unless they brought range gear.....basically their screwed.

I dont pk much, but if this telly would come into place then their should be a time limit between tellies just like the home teleport...10-20 mins

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

I dont think their should be a telly for this, if your pking think how easy it would be to go out and tb someone and then telly to pyramid get ancients and telly back and then start bursting/barraging them......they would have no chance to do anything.....cant telly,cant run,cant fight back unless they brought range gear.....basically their screwed.

I dont pk much, but if this telly would come into place then their should be a time limit between tellies just like the home teleport...10-20 mins

That is already feasible with the Pharaoh's scepter, but also impossible to pull off. In the time that you have teleported, prayed at the pyramid, teleported to where ever you were, the other player would have plenty of time to run and if they were entangled they would still have time to log off. In all of my experience I have never seen this happen once. If they are part of a team they should have thought ahead and brought a modern mage and an ancient mage.

Adding a closer teleport to Lunar Isle would not hurt either, all it would do is allow players to get back to skilling faster. If you're worried about a player teleporting after TBing and entangling you to go switch to Lunar so he can use Vengeance then you still have nothing to worry about. Lunar has only one wilderness teleport and it isn't all that convenient for the task you're concerned about.

My question is this: How can adding a teleport closer to Lunar Isle have any kind of NEGATIVE IMPACT on the game? I promise you that you will not find an answer, unless you think convenience will hurt the game (which I highly doubt).

[off topic] Congratulations Solidus_77 on achieving 99 runecraft, that is very admirable. Well done. [/off topic]

Aulderic.png

for lunar spells, it's more convenient than ancients to switch back to mainstream spells, as the book has two or three lunar island/relekka based teleports... getting there takes time. for ancient convenience, you need to be either lucky or fairly rich, and a quester.

lunar teleport spells tend to be mostly teleothers, that may be why...

You just got some new spells not that long ago, from Dream mentor.

Yes theres ways to get there like Fairy rings to Micellania then take boat to Relleka then take boat to Lunar, or go to the ZMi altar and get a tele from someone there.

It really isnt long winded. Fairy rings can be used at all times and are quick to use, unless youv'e lost your dramen or lunar staff.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

In addition to having a teleport closer to the Lunar Isle, I think the Lunar spellbook also needs a spell that blocks the opponent's usage of protection prayers for a period of at least one minute. The Lunar book is supposed to be for assistance magicks, and this would a perfect way to make the book more widely used when PKing. It's absurd that less than 100k exp can negate half of a level 99 skill, which is over 6M exp... There needs to be a way to counter it, and adding a "Block Prayer" spell in a book that is impractical for PKing would make that book more popular.

td2sig.jpg

could you all calm down!!!

the tele was a suggestion, well something i would like.

The rune drops are something i think should happen, not because im lazy but because every other rune is a drop from various monster but Lunar runes are drops from a lvl 83 slayer monster.

You cant use any arguments like the altar isnt that far, since the others aint that hard to get to either except maybe death

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week