Another Vectorsiggie

DementedHero

image37pg0.png

Dave Grohl this time.

Result of a tutorial I made. Someone at a local forum asked me for a tutorial on the style of my current sig. So I made a tutorial.

It's in Dutch, but I could translate it and post here if you guys would like that.

tipitsigte0.png

Love it ::' Would be great if you could translate that tut :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Basically it uses paths (similar to the photoshop tool) to make lines etc that you can fill and modify.

Vectors use a mathematical principle called a Bezier Curve, which describes the line that links two points together, although it gets much more complicated.

Because it just uses the maths to calculate the image, they are infinitely scalable. In photoshop if you zoom to 400% it looks pixelated, in illustrator it would look smooth. You can scale up as well, even to like 4000% or much much higher.

Thats why when you design a logo for a company it's good to use vectors, so they can put it on a business card, the website or a huge billboard.

Well that's the info behind it anyway. :D

spacescenev24.jpg