I have a life! I only play 2 hours a month of runescape!

Final_Mercy

----------------------------------------------------------

If by "good" you mean incoherent, hyper, and childishly written, then yes I would agree.

If by "Kudos" you mean Shut the hell up, then yes I would agree.

Quite indifferent. I think you were crying for attention with this post. I wouldn't say its rude as much as it is either an insecure person, who states the lies before mentioned by the thread creator, in hopes of looking "cool" or just someone who loves attention. You choose.

It's amazing how people read way too much into what other people type. If I make a topic saying-

Heyy al joo mercant nubs i like teh ownzorz joo cuz u suc dike and can''t pay roonscapa good cuz joos are a nub! Haha, I am soo teh awsem l33t haxzorgs!

You would probably post something like this-

You are obviously a very immature, prepubescent teenage boy crying for attention.

Your post was equally as rude and mean spirited as his. Please don't be hypocritical next time, especially when judging others by what they type in an online forum. Judging by your post, I'd say your a stuck up, snotty rich kid who has his head up his [wagon].

Remember, assuming things makes an [wagon] out of you and me.

~~~~~~~~

As for the thread-

aiz.jpg

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Blah blah blah e thugging pictures blah im up my self ect
Heres a thought, if you dont care dont post and certainly dont go find a picture to point out that you dont care, becouse seriously you have issues if you go arround going out of your way saying you dont care about every thing you dont care about.

E thug for life though huh? get outside more.

I felt the emotion in this one, good job.

Will you marry me? <3:

OT: I truely agree, so what if I play less then what he does? He probally has more time to spend on this game then I do? Just because he does play more doesn't mean he's a no-lifer.

siggy.jpg

^Click Siggy for Blog^

I play 5 hours a day, i have a life.

Who cares how much people play it does not reflect the life they lead.

I have a job, i have a good social life, i play Runescape instead of watching TV.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I agree with you I don't care how much people play, sine this game is made for people over the age of 13, you should suspect they know how long they should play for.

Everyone has a life, just theres may have different priority's

~<3> Going for 99 Runecrafting :D~

Jakeumm.runecraft.png

~Teh (soon to be) Leet Skilla/Runecrafter + Pwnage Tank~

Ego scorpion:

1. It's not about me, it's about everytime I go fishing, or even do anything! (like castle wars, pking, other forms of "skilling and killing"), I see 2 (sometimes a lot more up to 15.. amazing..) players argue about themselves who has more "life" then someone else it's really annoying, ignore list? nah I want people to get the message to stop giving some fried fish and chips about it.

2. Obviously you don't get my message, nor I do not think you understand the words I have typed; and it's also kind of obvious you care yourself enough to actually post on this topic

and that you also care if people think you do/do not have a life.

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

Ego scorpion:

1. It's not about me, it's about everytime I go fishing, or even do anything! (like castle wars, pking, other forms of "skilling and killing"), I see 2 (sometimes a lot more up to 15.. amazing..) players argue about themselves who has more "life" then someone else it's really annoying, ignore list? nah I want people to get the message to stop giving some fried fish and chips about it.

2. Obviously you don't get my message, nor I do not think you understand the words I have typed; and it's also kind of obvious you care yourself enough to actually post on this topic

and that you also care if people think you do/do not have a life.

Actualy I quoted your topic, welcome to the internet!

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

You're saying that I'm posting because my "topic" was referring to me in your opinion, but apparently your opinion is WRONG; and welcome yourself to the "Dungeon's and dragon's club" while we're partying in Malibu.

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

I actually couldnt agree more with the original post, why does it matter to random people whether or not you have a life?!!!

I'm partially retired from Rs2 at the moment, i only check my account every so often, but ill be back soon!! combat lvl is 80, highest ll is slayer: lvl 85

• 1 year later...
I play 5 hours a day, i have a life.

Who cares how much people play it does not reflect the life they lead.

I have a job, i have a good social life, i play Runescape instead of watching TV.

I have to say, i was going to write this almost word for word, but you beat me to it. Take a few hours a day off but you get the picture.

We all have lives, and the fact im maxed out? 6 years! And even if someone does play a long time, thats there choice, they have the spare time so they spend it how they like. You cannot assume they have no social life etc

P.S. I have been thinking about this topic for a while now, so I must say great rant!

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

• 2 months later...

I totally agree with this. One of the most insulting things I can hear is "Get off the computer and get a life!". Who cares if another person stays on the computer a lot? "Get a life" is slang and I'm not even sure what the heck it means. Does it mean get a job or something (because if you "don't have a life" you just sit in your house all day doing nothing), but what if you are going to get a job that includes computers someday? Why would someone care how long someone else stays on the computer? Are the jealous that someone else gets more computer time? Do they feel "superior" because they "can control how long to play"? Excessively caring about other people's lives might end the world some day.

I've been staying up till 6am every night for the past week doing quests, diaries, skilling, etc. 3p1c n0 l1f3 but I don't have school for another few days so I'm gonna live it up.

*bro fist* Excellent rant.

Here's to all my nolifing brothers and sisters.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.