skills or items?

Vincent

high lvl skills or the best items in the game? which is more important to you? do you strive for high levels in skills or strive more for items?

i know most people will say both but ask yourself, which is more important to you? what can wait to be bought and what can wait to be trained etc.?

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Hunter is very good way to get moey and it's cheap - traps are not expensive

Or Runecrafting as f2p

You craft Air and/or Minds ad sell them to p2p'ers for nice cash

And not to be off-topic

Skills are more important than items...

If you lose certain items, you can replace them with good skills fast \'

check out my new avatar

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Skills, hands down.

Who cares about money? There's really no reason you should have more than about 20 mil.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

My friend used to always get me to join his law rune selling business thing, but I was always inclined to train skills. Once farming came out, we kinda competed, with him selling laws and I growing/selling ranaar. I always liked skills better, and with farming, I could farm, do something, then come back, while my friend had to wait to get the laws, then sell them. I seemed to always have more fun

I would choose skills before items...

I have more respect for a guy in a for example a farming cape then a guy in bandos full

58dd8b2b.gif

#t0 #ce #teamsweden #se @swiftirc

#clan_europe @Quakenet

As much as this wasnt really a choice... I would have to say Both

Afterall, if your training effeciently enough then you wont have to blow cash on skills, granted maybe they might take a smidge longer this way, but you dont have to go back to your money making skill to do it again to get money accumulated again.

And with certain skills money comes from training them, thats why I <3: Slayer.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I'd rather have a Holiday Item than a high skill.

I can always achieve high skills with time but Holiday Items are more unique imo.

If you have enough money and time, any 99 is achievable, none are really a challenge, so might a well get a nice looking item.

Green Phat FTW

icecube7.jpeg