the bank in the cooks guild

woodwalker

Yes, unfortunately, Achievement diaries are P2P only, and they require members skills to complete, and you must complete the entire diary to gain access to the bank in their, so im guessing no.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

I'd go as far as to say 90% of members dont have access to that bank. lol

yeah, i don't and i really haven't noticed any real help that bank can be for, other than a range really close, if you don't want to use the fire in the Rouge's den. There is probably something im missing.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

yeah, i don't and i really haven't noticed any real help that bank can be for, other than a range really close, if you don't want to use the fire in the Rouge's den. There is probably something im missing.

Too many people at Rogue's Den and some people actually enjoy solitude sometimes?

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

Too many people at Rogue's Den and some people actually enjoy solitude sometimes?

And of course the fact that you will burn less often using a range :o

Reminder : Lumbridge range > range > Any fire

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

The Cooking guild range is the closest range to a bank, so it is the best place for cooking items that cannot be cooked on fires. (Potatoes, Sweetcorn, etc).

I, for one, would like to see the Rouge's Den fire removed so that people would have a reason to use that bank (Get skills/quests to use it).

kosoffmisthillspx3.jpg

^ Blog

theres a bank in cooking guild now?? never heard of it..

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Two things:

1st: A crummy update that doesn't do a whole lot...

2nd: Why whould you want it on f2p if p2p doesn't even use it? It's a waste of time that they could be using on something better that could pull me out of semi-retirement.

In conclusion, in the words of Ebenezer to Snooch, "It's time to eat a piece of you skull."

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Noobs all of ya! That bank is GREAT! The cooking guild has state-of-the-art facilities! The bank is to be used only by those with millions of XP's... Not to nooby f2pers! I would say less than 25000 people have ever used it! it's the best bnk in the world!

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Related, but I'm missing a single achievement to access that bank. #-o

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Noobs all of ya! That bank is GREAT! The cooking guild has state-of-the-art facilities! The bank is to be used only by those with millions of XP's... Not to nooby f2pers! I would say less than 25000 people have ever used it! it's the best bnk in the world!

Did this make any sense to anyone else? oh well, "It's time to take another chunk out of your skull."

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

No, the bank will never be F2P, sorry, JaGeX stopped making updates for F2P. C'mon guys, $5 a month is nothing. But, I'd scream if they made it F2P.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This bank is great. I do all my cooking there. Skills necklace takes you right outside the guild. So...it's actually quicker to get to than using a games necklace and running up the stairs and through the bar in Burthorpe to get to the Rogues Den. Also as stated before...range>fire.

Why whould you want it on f2p if p2p doesn't even use it?

Same thing with party room, however now it's ignored as always.

Seriously, I couldn't care less for the Cooking Guild bank. The Lumbridge Castle Range is better, and the bank is merely a few clicks away. If you really want that bank, pay for members.

Why people are bothered with banks near Varrock when the best place to put a bank is on Karamja?

Why whould you want it on f2p if p2p doesn't even use it?

Same thing with party room, however now it's ignored as always.

Seriously, I couldn't care less for the Cooking Guild bank. The Lumbridge Castle Range is better, and the bank is merely a few clicks away. If you really want that bank, pay for members.

Why people are bothered with banks near Varrock when the best place to put a bank is on Karamja?

nah, better like this. pirates and bank don't really go together anyway :D

phata_elise.png